Unanswered What was your longest cycle?

Spookybro

Awards
Longest cycle? And your age at the time of the cycle and did you recover after pct or have to get on TRT?
Mine was 14 weeks, 30 yrs old and I recovered fully.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mean cycle as in supraphysiologic? Or just on exogenous hormones?
I am 7 months in, 10 weeks out of that supraphysiological rest roughly 100-125mg test per week with 2 failed "coming off" attempts where i managed to last about 3 weeks without test and hcg hahaha

even hcg alone makes me feel good, 100mg test plus hcg and i feel 16 but clomid man...not going to touch it again

Both times i felt horrible and had crazy anxiety attacks when using clomid, so i said fuk the clomid
also some of you remember the type of posts i used to make...well surprisingly it coincided with my clomid use...i was paranoid and worst of all usually when something bugs me i brush it off if it aint serious...while i was "off" i was so obsessive and paranoid that something like elbow pain convinced me i got heavy metal poisoning...serious

so if you see me starting weird hypochondriac threads again (@Mathb33 @Matthersby ) that means i am attempting to come off again lol

Last edited:

Spookybro

Awards
Glad youre doing good OP, Id hate it if you couldnt poast as much as you do
Bro just keeping **** alive lol. I see the same ol posts usually so trying to being so fun here. Now in 2 weeks I'll probably be around a lot when my test drops lmfao

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20 weeks maybe 22-24 once. I lose track when i go that long.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Spooky!! I don’t mind if you start threads every day... just please no threads asking the same question just in a different way bc the original thread is not giving preferred answers, or doesn’t get a lot of traffic. Just keep bumping and wait.

14 weeks, as Xripper says once you get over 12 weeks you start getting confused. Could have been 15.

Sust Deca SD with a Dbol finisher. Never recovered a 400 total test again. Was on TRT by the next year.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 months on EQ (I think around 500mg along with a trt dose of test). Didn't die. Ran it after a surgery I had to slowly build back gains. No need for recovery from that one as I was/am on TRT.

I ran dien ace for 5 months as well one year (while on a TRT dose of test). That one was a bit overkill. Thankfully didn't die, but I did have to run test at 500mg/week and taper down afterwards, just for the mental come-down.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7 months on EQ (I think around 500mg along with a trt dose of test). Didn't die. Ran it after a surgery I had to slowly build back gains. No need for recovery from that one as I was/am on TRT.

I ran dien ace for 5 months as well one year (while on a TRT dose of test). That one was a bit overkill. Thankfully didn't die, but I did have to run test at 500mg/week and taper down afterwards, just for the mental come-down.
Considering EQ. Good on a cruise I’d imagine. Just checking labs monthly though on that

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Why do you say "didn’t die" 😂😂 I hardly doubt a 5 months blast can kill you right away if you’re healthy. Sure doing it multiple times will have very bad effects in the LONG TERM. Or else we’d see people dying left and right on a regular basis. Just my opinion ❤

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Considering EQ. Good on a cruise I’d imagine. Just checking labs monthly though on that

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why do you say "didn’t die" I hardly doubt a 5 months blast can kill you right away if you’re healthy. Sure doing it multiple times will have very bad effects in the LONG TERM. Or else we’d see people dying left and right on a regular basis. Just my opinion
Probably cause of worrywarts like me avoiding EQ for so long because of blood clot risks.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5 months of dien makes me want to vomit. Got worse sides than a decent tren run off that stuff

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5 months of dien makes me want to vomit. Got worse sides than a decent tren run off that stuff
Maybe my shyt was underdosed but I had no issues up to 500. And I was super lean and vascular so I know it something working. Only thing other than Deca I’ve got limp noodle on too. And I was def more aggressive but zero mania

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably cause of worrywarts like me avoiding EQ for so long because of blood clot risks.
I never thought increase in hematoctit increases clot risk. Just puts strain on the heart an makes you feel sh1tty.
and actually when my hematocrit was highest (0.53), platelets were lowest (165, ref 150-400).

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16 weeks of test 250/deca 200 when I was 22. Was in college, had classes everyday from 1-3, hit the gym for a few hours then worked at a bar until midnight. Was large and lean and was picking up more women than I’d ever had before. One of the best summers of my life to be honest.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16 weeks of test 250/deca 200 when I was 22. Was in college, had classes everyday from 1-3, hit the gym for a few hours then worked at a bar until midnight. Was large and lean and was picking up more women than I’d ever had before. One of the best summers of my life to be honest.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is actually a great cycle, 1cc test/1cc deca used to be classic.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never thought increase in hematoctit increases clot risk. Just puts strain on the heart an makes you feel sh1tty.
and actually when my hematocrit was highest (0.53), platelets were lowest (165, ref 150-400).
In a category-based analysis, a hematocrit in the upper 20th percentile was found to be associated with a 1.5-fold increased risk of venous thrombosis. ... The annual incidence of venous thrombosis is about 2 cases per 1000 individuals4,5 and has a steep age dependence.

So many other factors. D-dimer is the best test but rdw(rbc distribution weight I believe) hemoglobin, ferritin and total rbc count will all be factors. You just don’t want increased blood viscosity at all. You get on a flight to Europe and have high numbers all over, you are asking for trouble

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe my shyt was underdosed but I had no issues up to 500. And I was super lean and vascular so I know it something working. Only thing other than Deca I’ve got limp noodle on too. And I was def more aggressive but zero mania
Hi guys, here's my breakdown of how that 5 month dien cycle went for me.

I ran it around 500mg for the first 3.5 months. Absolutely no sides! I ran proper ancilliaries though, including prami. I also don't really get any sides on tren so keep that in mind (although NPP really effects my sleep the most out of anything, other than that, no big sides from NPP either). So anyhow, I recomped really well during those 3.5 months while running a modified WSFSB II program.

For the last month and a half, I upped my dose to 700mg. And WOW, mania hit me. Totally managable at first, but essentially got me banned from AM during this period because I was super impulsive/aggressive. But in that last 1.5 months when I upped the dose, I did an all out bulk, and really blew up. I could not believe that it was still working after all that time.

After being kinda manic for a month and a half, I didn't want to crash mentally, so I jumped on 500mg test and slowly tappered off over 2 more months then I cruised on 120mg/test for about 5 months before jumping on a 6 week tren ace cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys, here's my breakdown of how that 5 month dien cycle went for me.

I ran it around 500mg for the first 3.5 months. Absolutely no sides! I ran proper ancilliaries though, including prami. I also don't really get any sides on tren so keep that in mind (although NPP really effects my sleep the most out of anything, other than that, no big sides from NPP either). So anyhow, I recomped really well during those 3.5 months while running a modified WSFSB II program.

For the last month and a half, I upped my dose to 700mg. And WOW, mania hit me. Totally managable at first, but essentially got me banned from AM during this period because I was super impulsive/aggressive. But in that last 1.5 months when I upped the dose, I did an all out bulk, and really blew up. I could not believe that it was still working after all that time.

After being kinda manic for a month and a half, I didn't want to crash mentally, so I jumped on 500mg test and slowly tappered off over 2 more months then I cruised on 120mg/test for about 5 months before jumped on a 6 week tren ace cycle.
Test never gave me mental sides...i remember being on 500 test 300 mast (first started 400 mast then dropped to 300 and finally to 200 where i couod tolerate it) and suffering crazy anxiety attacks and paranoia, thinking people are conspiring to kill me lol

Dropping masteron i could feel a relief and sense of well-being returning.
Now was it all masteron or the fact that combined it was too much androgens and dht for my system? I actually lean towards the latter.

800-900mg of gear is ridicoulous and way too much for ME.

Edit: sorry man i now see you talked about dien... i automatically assumed test because that dose of dien seemed instinctively high to me so i made it test in my mind

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@CroLifter, 700mg of dien is not recommended lol it will make anyone crazy. Btw, Through all of this, I only ran a TRT dose of test (until the end of my dien run when I jumped on 500mg test when dropping the dien).

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
800-900mg of gear is ridicoulous and way too much for ME.
I once ran around 900mg of test along with 500mg deca. I felt AMAZING until the deca really kicked in, then I started feeling a bit depressed and I kept completely soaking my sheets/pillows at night. That much test gave me so much energy and made me feel so great though. I didn't want to stop doing things.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is actually a great cycle, 1cc test/1cc deca used to be classic.
Felt great, and the dose was low enough there were no sides. I guess I should be clear in that this was only my second cycle, so my receptors were soaking that **** up. Thinking about trying that again and adding in some Var to see how I react. After I take a break from my current Trest Ace run of course!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@CroLifter, 700mg of dien is not recommended lol it will make anyone crazy. Btw, Through all of this, I only ran a TRT dose of test (until the end of my dien run when I jumped on 500mg test when dropping the dien).
On about 525, the most I ran, me and the girlfriend got into a fight bc my youngest was going through some stuff and he didn’t want to come on a very expensive San Diego trip with us, she was being really uncool about it, and I remember grabbing my kids to get a hotel and I told her she can raise her little brats by herself and I think I kicked one of their toys across the room they had left out. I never act like that. I was saying some pretty cold stuff too like no one would ever put up with her. I’m usually a pretty nice guy so I can see where this stuff could go wrong. I don’t run Tren for this reason, but I feel like I can for the most part keep it together on Dien. We will see in 6-8 weeks how the Enanthate treats me.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Matthersby I'm curious to see as well. Should be fine though. I'm guessing that dien enanthate should be smoother I think. I've only tried dien ace myself. Btw, I never noticed it being very wet at all though. Some people say it is. However, I was extremely vascular on it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Matthersby I'm curious to see as well. Should be fine though. I'm guessing that dien enanthate should be smoother I think. I've only tried dien ace myself. Btw, I never noticed it being very wet at all though. Some people say it is. However, I was extremely vascular on it.
I think when they say that they are comparing it to Tren, in which case it is wetter, just not by much otherwise it wouldn’t be called Tren Jr. definitely vascular as hell on it. More so than in years for me. I’ll be logging all the way to March so I’ll detail it heavily in my old man log. I never talk about what I’m running now since I’ve ran so much NPP, I know exactly what to expect and most others do to. Proviron is really making it more fun though, it’s not drastic by any means but it’s DHT which npp and Trest crave. So strength jumps faster and dry dry dry wake-ups detailing physique changes better. Plus why so many are starting to like it, is so many of us have been on for a while have high SHBG so taking it throughout your blast really frees up the other drugs and gives them a lot more potency.