Unanswered What to try DAA for the first time

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What effects are you hoping for? If you're curious, just buy the cheapest bulk DAA that you can find and see if it works for you.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try to get big at 50 yrs old
Somebody else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I I don't think DAA has been shown to really do anything for strength or size, even with a test increase. A lot of other factors are going to matter in addition to your age, including what your training history looks like, what your training looks like now, what your diet looks like, are you on TRT, have you used anabolics before, etc. At 50, I'd look at something like M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs to start with. Depending on how big you want to get, you might want to also browse the anabolics section.

Lando1968

Awards
I just join a gym I do cardio and weights workout x5
I'm at 250 I try to eat clean

Lando1968

Awards
I know it too late for me but it cool with me

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it too late for me but it cool with me
It's not too late to look better, but it does help to have realistic expectations. You're definitely not the oldest member here and I'm not all that far behind you. Like I said, if you're curious about DAA, you can find it fairly cheap, but it's not really something I would recommend. Get the basics like creatine and protein down and then check out M-Test. Others may have additional input.

Lando1968

Awards
What would be a good stack for me
And it won't kill me . Some things not that hard

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am 52 and DAA is crap. Personally, I would go with Folidrone and you could add (BMP, Vector, Viron or OL LJ100). I stack these and use them without a break and feel amazing. Folidrone would be the foundation. If you have anymore questions, you could PM me. I am not a rep for any company btw.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 52 and DAA is crap. Personally, I would go with Folidrone and you could add (BMP, Vector, Viron or OL LJ100). I stack these and use them without a break and feel amazing. Folidrone would be the foundation. If you have anymore questions, you could PM me. I am not a rep for any company btw.
What is this “BMP” you speak of?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Somebody else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I I don't think DAA has been shown to really do anything for strength or size, even with a test increase. A lot of other factors are going to matter in addition to your age, including what your training history looks like, what your training looks like now, what your diet looks like, are you on TRT, have you used anabolics before, etc. At 50, I'd look at something like M-Test by Competitive Edge Labs to start with. Depending on how big you want to get, you might want to also browse the anabolics section.
It can lower test in some, and raise prolactin via blunting dopamine. It is a weird substance because you dont know what effect you will get.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I 2nd this. Follidrone and Viron from Black Lion Research. Run for 8 weeks, see how you feel, like it, not any physical and strength changes. BLR15 for 15 percent off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It can lower test in some, and raise prolactin via blunting dopamine. It is a weird substance because you dont know what effect you will get.
This. It’s not worth experimenting with in my opinion since there are so many other options out there.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lando, how tall are you? How long have you been lifting? Did you lift or play sports when you were younger?

What does "eat clean" mean? I have a rule that I try not to eat off the floor. Joking aside - people say this but it is really not a meaningful phrase. Can you give details about what you actually eat?

Getting in shape is hard work and it does not happen quickly.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theres a lot of knowledgeable people with enough experience to help you reach whatever realistic goal you have. I was SUPER private until someone here basically said "either be transparent or find another place to help you". Laying it all out has helped me tremendously. So many people here, someone surely can relate to any scenario. Every detail that you think is irrelevant at this point, tell us!