What to stack with trueshred?

fauzool

Awards
So I’m at it again. I previously attempted true shred, invictus stack but issue arose i I had to stop my log. I’m cutting going to use true shred 2 months. I run/cardio 4 times a week, lifting heavy 3 times a week. 18% bf. I’m looking for some more options to stack with true shred. I already have stim. I’m thinking of adding follidrone 2.0, or maybe even doing invictus again, but definitely looking for more options.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconic formulations thermoamp

you are aware that both trueshred and invictus both lower cortisol-right? some people can handle low cortisol sides because the results are so good, i for one can't do it. invictus is plenty for me and b-AET doesn't aggravate my joints like other anti-corts supps do.

fauzool

Awards
iconic formulations thermoamp

you are aware that both trueshred and invictus both lower cortisol-right? some people can handle low cortisol sides because the results are so good, i for one can't do it. invictus is plenty for me and b-AET doesn't aggravate my joints like other anti-corts supps do.
I had used it before with vii-kt and trueshred never finished it but I also take orange triad and fish oil so I did not have joint issues, but I’m not sure what the effects of such low cortisol would be.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had used it before with vii-kt and trueshred never finished it but I also take orange triad and fish oil so I did not have joint issues, but I’m not sure what the effects of such low cortisol would be.
google is your friend---for me i know when my cortisol is low because my joints ache but there are many other symptoms of low cortisol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m at it again. I previously attempted true shred, invictus stack but issue arose i I had to stop my log. I’m cutting going to use true shred 2 months. I run/cardio 4 times a week, lifting heavy 3 times a week. 18% bf. I’m looking for some more options to stack with true shred. I already have stim. I’m thinking of adding follidrone 2.0, or maybe even doing invictus again, but definitely looking for more options.
Lean Edge is a great stimulant free option. It is very popular, has a lot of great feedback, and has 15 active ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.

Thermagize XT is great if you want to add a stimulant option. Great thermogenic effect, good clean energy, and convenient dosing - 1 capsule once or twice daily.

If you hold fat in your midsection and love handles, Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved is very popular for that. There has been a lot of great feedback on here for Ab-Solved and Ab-Solved/Suppress-C (b-triol) stack.

Any of the above can be stacked together.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t go wrong with any of the above. Folli, lean edge, invictus, ab-solved will all work very will with true shred. I am 99% sure I have used true shred over the years with all of the above and enjoyed them all. Keep us updated on what you pick bro! 8 weeks should be perfect to get you leaned up!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above! A good simple FD2.0 and True Shred would be a killer natty stack!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had good luck with True Shred & Muscle Sculptor in the past.

Muscle Sculptor.jpg

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a huge proponent of Lean Edge by SNS. The profile and dosing is exceptional and is what I'm using as my main fat loss supplement at the moment. As far as stim-free formulations I haven't come across one that is better. I am enjoying it quite a bit so far and use it in combination with GlycoPhase which is SNS's glucose disposal supplement. Makes for a great 1, 2 combo. I'm doing a log right now for those as well as some other SNS, CEL, and VLNS products:

I also offer a stim-free fat loss product called The Cleaver under VLNS. The primary driver for this product is a very solid 300mcg dose of T2. It is Buy 1 Get 1 free until sold out (about 15 bottles left) and is discontinued as T2 isn't something I can pursue as an ingredient any longer. It's another solid stacker. viciouslabs.net

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

halo32008

Awards
Lean Edge is a great stimulant free option. It is very popular, has a lot of great feedback, and has 15 active ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.

Thermagize XT is great if you want to add a stimulant option. Great thermogenic effect, good clean energy, and convenient dosing - 1 capsule once or twice daily.

If you hold fat in your midsection and love handles, Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved is very popular for that. There has been a lot of great feedback on here for Ab-Solved and Ab-Solved/Suppress-C (b-triol) stack.

Any of the above can be stacked together.
Just picked up some Lean Edge , is there any problems starting with the highest dosage 6 pills right away?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just picked up some Lean Edge , is there any problems starting with the highest dosage 6 pills right away?
Nope, no problem at all. I think you'll be very pleased with it.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rock those 6 caps for sure! Lean Edge is proving to be been one of my favorite additions to my cut/prep stack. I’m actually running 4 caps twice per day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would start out a 4 a day and run it for a weeks
I agree that would be a nice starting point and can increase from there if needed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very pleased!!! How long can I run it with 6 pills a day?
There's really no certain time period. Some of the ingredients in Lean Edge even have a cumulative effect and get better with time so there's no issue running it for long periods. I know of at least one person here that uses Lean Edge as a daily use supplement and has been since this version came out.