What to stack with DCP?

tybolton

Awards
Hey Guys... I have a few bottles of DCP and a few bottles of Brite capsules. I need some suggestions on what to stack with the DCP. I'll run the Brite with something after the DCP is gone. I'm mostly looking for a fat burner that's not a stim bomb. I don't handle Yohimbe or any forms of it very well, and I'm passed my EC days. I'm 50, been lifting for 35 years. Metabolism is crazy slow now and I want to drop some of this weight. Getting too damn old to be too damn big. Diet is on point (finally), I work out fasted at 5:00 am 4-5 times a week. Thanks in advance...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Lead Edge would pair well! Some great non stims and proven thermogenics in there

tybolton

Awards
SNS Lead Edge would pair well! Some great non stims and proven thermogenics in there
Thanks for that, I'm looking for something stimmed. I do have some SNS Reduce XT and Pes F95. How's the new Thermagize XT? I see it has Rauwolicine, that's why I didn't pick it up.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that, I'm looking for something stimmed. I do have some SNS Reduce XT and Pes F95. How's the new Thermagize XT? I see it has Rauwolicine, that's why I didn't pick it up.
If you don’t like AY, then it was probably a good choice to pass on the Thermagize XT. It’s more potent than the average product in terms of AY feels. It definitely heats you up though and it certainly is a strong product overall.

Another product with AY that is much less likely to make you feel uncomfortable are RXS Radiate capsules. I don’t get the AY sides from it, but it never fails to makes me sweat when doing nothing...thanks to the ProGBB.

I like some of the products you have mentioned, but it sounds like you are yet another candidate that would benefit most from the Hard Rock True Shred, Iron Legion Invictus, Iron Legion VII-KT stack..

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs Ignit3
Olympus Lyfestyle Jump
Ignit3 probably a little more potent for fat burning, but Jump probably a bit more of a mood boosting fat burning boost.

Or you could pick up some bulk Caffeine (or SNS Energized Aminos for the added Teacrine for even more mood and smooth energy boost) and SNS Higenamine, would be quite an efficient combo with the particular beta agonist + forskolin synergy.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An Evomuse topical would be a fantastic addition. Eviscerate Hypernova is a great product.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/eviscerate-hypernova

It's not stimulant, but VII-KT would be an awesome addition!
Agreed on both suggestions. In my experience, Supernova/Hypernova takes a bit longer to show results but does work. VII-KT seemed to work rather quickly. Both were used on college aged athletes. My guess that at 50, the VII-KT will work even better. Solid recommendations.

Last edited:

tybolton

Awards
If you don’t like AY, then it was probably a good choice to pass on the Thermagize XT. It’s more potent than the average product in terms of AY feels. It definitely heats you up though and it certainly is a strong product overall.

Another product with AY that is much less likely to make you feel uncomfortable are RXS Radiate capsules. I don’t get the AY sides from it, but it never fails to makes me sweat when doing nothing...thanks to the ProGBB.

I like some of the products you have mentioned, but it sounds like you are yet another candidate that would benefit most from the Hard Rock True Shred, Iron Legion Invictus, Iron Legion VII-KT stack..
I've run True Shred a couple of times in the past and leaned up pretty well. When most of you guys are cutting, do you still use a pre workout for energy or a fat burner? I'd like to stack a fat burner and maybe use some potassium nitrate capsules or something like Vasoblizt pre.

My current stack - 5:00 am - 1 cap 100mg caffeine + 200mg L-Theanine, 1g Alcar, 600mg Alpha GPC, 450mg Bacopa and 2100mg Lion's Mane. 6:00 am pre workout - 6g L-Citrulline, 1g Agmatine, 2g Taurine and 2 caps potassium nitrate.

I'm really looking for something with no more than 250mg caffeine and no Y. I also don't react well with Huperzine A. That combined with high amounts of caffeine leaves my blood pressure spiked for a few hours because of the long life of Huperzine.

Has anyone stacked OL Ignit3 with DCP? The new formula has only 150mg caffeine. Would it pair well with DCP? Has anyone had any experience with Dynamine? I don't think I've ever used it. Thanks for all of the suggestions...

Last edited:

tybolton

Awards
Olympus Labs Ignit3
Olympus Lyfestyle Jump
Ignit3 probably a little more potent for fat burning, but Jump probably a bit more of a mood boosting fat burning boost.

Or you could pick up some bulk Caffeine (or SNS Energized Aminos for the added Teacrine for even more mood and smooth energy boost) and SNS Higenamine, would be quite an efficient combo with the particular beta agonist + forskolin synergy.
I'm leaning toward Ignit3. Have you tried the new formula with the Dynamine? If so, what did you get from it?

tybolton

Awards
Agreed on both suggestions. In my experience, Supernova/Hypernova takes a bit longer to show results but does work. VII-KT seemed to work rather quickly. Both were used on college aged athletes. My guess that at 50, the VII-KT will work even better. Solid recommendations.
I have used 7-Keto products and had success. Would you stack it with say DCP and Ignit3?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm leaning toward Ignit3. Have you tried the new formula with the Dynamine? If so, what did you get from it?
I think it pairs very well with many non-stim options.

The Caffeine + Teacrine + Dynamine combo is great for smooth energy and mood boost, especially if you aren't looking to be super stimmed out.

The rest of the formula is great for fat burning as well and I've used it a couple times with great success.

tybolton

Awards
I think it pairs very well with many non-stim options.

The Caffeine + Teacrine + Dynamine combo is great for smooth energy and mood boost, especially if you aren't looking to be super stimmed out.

The rest of the formula is great for fat burning as well and I've used it a couple times with great success.
Thanks for that, I'm really leaning towards ordering a few bottles of Ignit3 and stacking it with the DCP. Do you think Forskolin would be a good addition to the Ignit3, DCP stack?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My current stack - 5:00 am - 1 cap 100mg caffeine + 200mg L-Theanine, 1g Alcar, 600mg Alpha GPC, 450mg Bacopa and 2100mg Lion's Mane. 6:00 am pre workout - 6g L-Citrulline, 1g Agmatine, 2g Taurine and 2 caps potassium nitrate.
I usually combine my stimmed burner with some sort of non-stim pre combo like you have there. You could just replace the 100mg Caffeine with 2 caps Ignit3 and have a pretty potent combo.

Thanks for that, I'm really leaning towards ordering a few bottles of Ignit3 and stacking it with the DCP. Do you think Forskolin would be a good addition to the Ignit3, DCP stack?
I think so. I mean you already have a pretty potent combo with the DCP + Ignit3 (and Reduce XT?) and its popularity seems to have dropped a bit as of recent times, but the boost to cAMP and potential to help minimize any lean mass losses is a good thing IMHO.

tybolton

Awards
I usually combine my stimmed burner with some sort of non-stim pre combo like you have there. You could just replace the 100mg Caffeine with 2 caps Ignit3 and have a pretty potent combo.

I think so. I mean you already have a pretty potent combo with the DCP + Ignit3 (and Reduce XT?) and its popularity seems to have dropped a bit as of recent times, but the boost to cAMP and potential to help minimize any lean mass losses is a good thing IMHO.
I'll save the Forskolin for later. I think I'm going to stack DCP, Ignit3 and Reduce XT for 8-12 weeks and then the Brite, VII-KT and a stim. Thanks for your input and help...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoot sorry I misunderstood I would definitely add in Thermagize XT then! Along with some Bronkaid and you’ve got yourself a stack! Remember fat loss doesn’t work if your diet doesn’t though

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoot sorry I misunderstood I would definitely add in Thermagize XT then! Along with some Bronkaid and you’ve got yourself a stack! Remember fat loss doesn’t work if your diet doesn’t though

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently stacking BMP and Epi-Plex with DCP.
Awesome results.

Also my vascularity is off the charts.

Last edited:

tybolton

Awards
Currently stacking BMP and Epi-Plex with DCP.
Awesome results.

Also my vascularity is off the charts.
BMP looks very interesting. What stims do you run with that stack if any? I've thought about running Follidrone or True Shred with the DCP and a decent pre workout. I'm still undecided what stack to run. I have three bottles of DCP, three bottles of Brite, two bottles of Follidrone and two bottles of Vector.

I think DCP might stack well with Follidrone or True Shred.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP looks very interesting. What stims do you run with that stack if any? I've thought about running Follidrone or True Shred with the DCP and a decent pre workout. I'm still undecided what stack to run. I have three bottles of DCP, three bottles of Brite, two bottles of Follidrone and two bottles of Vector.

I’m using BMP, DCP and EPI-Plex. Just know that in some cases BMP can increase the sides of stims. I had to cut back on my caffeine/Bronkaid to just one dosage in the morning. Overall BMP is IMO the best natty recomp supplement to date.

tybolton

Awards
I’m using BMP, DCP and EPI-Plex. Just know that in some cases BMP can increase the sides of stims. I had to cut back on my caffeine/Bronkaid to just one dosage in the morning. Overall BMP is IMO the best natty recomp supplement to date.
How long have you been running that stack with the EC? It sounds like it'd be a crazy cut and recomp stack. I'm looking at stacking maybe BMP with DCP and a pre workout in the morning. How much EC were you taking when you reduced the dosage and what is your EC dosage now?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long have you been running that stack with the EC? It sounds like it'd be a crazy cut and recomp stack. I'm looking at stacking maybe BMP with DCP and a pre workout in the morning. How much EC were you taking when you reduced the dosage and what is your EC dosage now?
I’ve taken EC for as long as I can remember. Only time I haven’t is to try new stims but after a month I always go back to EC. Typically I take EC two times a day but now I just need it in the AM because of BMP. I do however take 1.5g of yellow Kratom PWO on WO days only. I’ve only been on DCP for a few weeks but right off I could tell the added body heat and I’m not getting the munchies at night like I normally do. Now I’m not nearly as hardcore at keeping up with everything I eat as some of these guys are. I eat a clean balanced diet and to make sure I get my protein in around my body weight per gram. I workout, play a lot of golf and run my local greenway. When I want to reduce BF I cut back on carbs and add in more healthy fats like almonds or whole milk

tybolton

Awards
I’ve taken EC for as long as I can remember. Only time I haven’t is to try new stims but after a month I always go back to EC. Typically I take EC two times a day but now I just need it in the AM because of BMP. I do however take 1.5g of yellow Kratom PWO on WO days only. I’ve only been on DCP for a few weeks but right off I could tell the added body heat and I’m not getting the munchies at night like I normally do. Now I’m not nearly as hardcore at keeping up with everything I eat as some of these guys are. I eat a clean balanced diet and to make sure I get my protein in around my body weight per gram. I workout, play a lot of golf and run my local greenway. When I want to reduce BF I cut back on carbs and add in more healthy fats like almonds or whole milk
I hear you on the EC. There were plenty of nights I can remember popping mini thins and chasing it with a large Coca Cola. I haven't used any EC in a while. As I got older, I cut back on some of the stims. I like to use high stim pre-workouts occasionally when I'm planning on crushing back or chest.

I've been using strong pre's since the first days of Mesomorph, OG Jack3d and Dark Rage. I turned 50 in December and my younger brother died of cancer shortly after (a few weeks ago), so I'm more woke on my health and changing up my lifestyle a bit. I ordered the BMP earlier. I'm going to stack it with the DCP and Ignit3. It must be nice to play a lot of golf... haha... Thanks for your input.

tybolton

Awards
I hear you on the EC. There were plenty of nights I can remember popping mini thins and chasing it with a large Coca Cola. I haven't used any EC in a while. As I got older, I cut back on some of the stims. I like to use high stim pre-workouts occasionally when I'm planning on crushing back or chest.

I've been using strong pre's since the first days of Mesomorph, OG Jack3d and Dark Rage. I turned 50 in December and my younger brother died of cancer shortly after (a few weeks ago), so I'm more woke on my health and changing up my lifestyle a bit. I ordered the BMP earlier. I'm going to stack it with the DCP and Ignit3. It must be nice to play a lot of golf... haha... Thanks for your input.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa we are running the same stack. Is your vascularity out of this world? I also feel like a million bucks.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa we are running the same stack. Is your vascularity out of this world? I also feel like a million bucks.
Just been on DCP for a week or so, nothing to report yet but obviously BMP is legit and EPI seems to work well with it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’m loving DCP, BMP and Follidrone (while keto) right now. Getting stronger and leaner every day/workout.

tybolton

Awards
I’m loving DCP, BMP and Follidrone (while keto) right now. Getting stronger and leaner every day/workout.
I'm loving the DCP also. I've been on it for 4 days now and it seems as though I'm losing some cravings at night. That's running the DCP solo. I decided to stack it with True Shred and Alpha Lean 7. I'm not a Y guy, but I've always been able to handle the Y in Alpha Lean. I can't wait to see what DCP + True Shred + Alpha Lean 7 will be like.

Planning on running that stack for 8 weeks and then Brite + Follidrone + Alpha Lean 7. You said you're getting stronger and leaner every day, are you in a big deficit or recomping?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm loving the DCP also. I've been on it for 4 days now and it seems as though I'm losing some cravings at night. That's running the DCP solo. I decided to stack it with True Shred and Alpha Lean 7. I'm not a Y guy, but I've always been able to handle the Y in Alpha Lean. I can't wait to see what DCP + True Shred + Alpha Lean 7 will be like.

Planning on running that stack for 8 weeks and then Brite + Follidrone + Alpha Lean 7. You said you're getting stronger and leaner every day, are you in a big deficit or recomping?
I wish I could use stim fat burners, but my blood pressure is already borderline high.
I’m in a mild deficit. Dropping about a pound a week. Also for full transparency, using Iron Forged’s Ultra Ecdy at 1 cap per day (400mg) and have been for several months now.

tybolton

Awards
but my blood pressure is already borderline high.
I hear you on the high BP. If I don't watch what I'm eating, supplementing, stress and sleep, my BP will spike also. I take nitrates, citrulline and agmatine before working out. I also take beetroot, 5000mcg garlic, hawthorn berry and hibiscus as staples alongside my Orange Triad and fish oil. That helps keep everything in check unless I have a day of watching football and binge on Scotch, cigars, hot wings and ribs.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last two mornings I’ve woke up really bloated in my gut. It goes away some during the day but it’s uncomfortable. Not sure if it’s the DCP but that’s the only thing I’ve changed. Could be a little bit of bad bacteria with all the viruses going around but I haven’t felt sick.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last two mornings I’ve woke up really bloated in my gut. It goes away some during the day but it’s uncomfortable. Not sure if it’s the DCP but that’s the only thing I’ve changed. Could be a little bit of bad bacteria with all the viruses going around but I haven’t felt sick.
Strange, I haven't noticed any of that.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strange, I haven't noticed any of that.

I doubt it’s the supplement. I’ve taken many of supplements where after a few days something doesn’t feel right and it usually ends up just being a coincidence of bad timing.

tybolton

Awards
I haven't noticed that either. Is the DCP making you feel full thus making you feel bloated or heavy? Are you drinking plenty of water? How long have you been taking the DCP?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't noticed that either. Is the DCP making you feel full thus making you feel bloated or heavy? Are you drinking plenty of water? How long have you been taking the DCP?
I’m assuming my bloat was from bad bacteria and not DCP. My water intake wasn’t what it should be so I’ve been forcing that (this was after the bloat). Been on DCP for 8 days. Today has been better than the last few days so like I said, I believe I had a little GI bug.

tybolton

Awards
I’m assuming my bloat was from bad bacteria and not DCP. My water intake wasn’t what it should be so I’ve been forcing that (this was after the bloat). Been on DCP for 8 days. Today has been better than the last few days so like I said, I believe I had a little GI bug.
Glad to hear things are better for you. I'm going to run the DCP for 8-12 weeks. It has a lot of positive feedback.