Unanswered What to run before next bloodwork

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just strayed trt on the 10th and gotta do bloods again on jun 15th. Was wondering if there is anything that I could run for a month that will not mess with bloods. I’m cutting now but would do a bulk for a month and gain some mass.
What I have on hand -
1 andro - enough for 500mg a day for 3 months
Anadrol - enough for 50mg daily for 3 months
Anavar - enough for 50mg daily for 3 months
Injectable dbol - enough for 50mg a day for a month
Test eth - enough for 500mg a week for 3 months

Bloods are free and total test,CBC with auto diff,comprehensive metabolic panel + gfr

Usual base dosage of test cyp at 200mg every 2 weeks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda depends what you want to achieve and where you're at physically. Anavar is like the opposite of anadrol in many ways as an example. I'm sure you know this but it's just hard to say "run" this.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda depends what you want to achieve and where you're at physically. Anavar is like the opposite of anadrol in many ways as an example. I'm sure you know this but it's just hard to say "run" this.
Haha ya
I know the effects of them all but not how they would mess with bloodwork results. I’m looking to cut now but would bulk for a month if I had too.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if cutting anavar, if bulking dbol or anadrol. Injectible dbol seems interesting and maybe decent to mix with anadrol during a bulk.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All will be bad for cholesterol cause they're oral steroids but if I had to guess, anavar, dbol and lastly anadrol for safety. It is possible dbol with the estrogen is just as bad as drol at least in some areas.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother you are always a wealth of knowledge. Doc change my date to July 26th so have plenty of time to run something

Thinking var for 6 weeks

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don’t want to mess with the bloods