What to replace Arimistane with?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All,

Apparently Arimistane was banned by the FDA (as most good things are) and it is being taken out of virtually any and every product I use as a PCT online. Does anyone know something good to use instead as a legitimate AI instead of this? Let's say coming off cycles of PHs such as EpiAndro or DMZ...

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
All,

Apparently Arimistane was banned by the FDA (as most good things are) and it is being taken out of virtually any and every product I use as a PCT online. Does anyone know something good to use instead as a legitimate AI instead of this? Let's say coming off cycles of PHs such as EpiAndro or DMZ...
Adex or Exem. Arimistane did nothing for estro. Might have helped some with cortisol, but that's it. Marketing made you think otherwise.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Adex or Exem. Arimistane did nothing for estro. Might have helped some with cortisol, but that's it. Marketing made you think otherwise.
I am not sure what those are? Are they things easily purchasable online?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I more than less meant an over the counter AI... if anything out there was as good as arimistane. I know the SERMs lol...

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes. You can get them online.

Like I said in my earlier post...arimistane does nothing for estro.

If you are interested in OTC...then take a look at SNS Inhibit-E.

I strongly suggest you rethink any cycle if you dont have a real AI on hand. You're just asking for problems.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes. You can get them online.

Like I said in my earlier post...arimistane does nothing for estro.

If you are interested in OTC...then take a look at SNS Inhibit-E.

I strongly suggest you rethink any cycle if you dont have a real AI on hand. You're just asking for problems.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Otc inhibit e is good for mild cycles but iron legion virtus is the most potent otc ai I have used in the past few years. Worked wonders even on 100mg of trest. There’s someone on here who did labs a while back too.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Otc inhibit e is good for mild cycles but iron legion virtus is the most potent otc ai I have used in the past few years. Worked wonders even on 100mg of trest. There’s someone on here who did labs a while back too.

Yeah for weaker stuff like Epiandro I have never needed anything more than natty test boosters with some arimistane... both times I took Dmz I threw some tamoxifen in with that...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arimistane doesn’t even do anything.

Get real drugs.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen a few products that have already replaced arimistane with acacetin. I have had some great experiences with acacetin and the past, and I actually much prefer it to arimistane.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
with the iron legion virtus do you rub that into your skin or just place the drops on it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the iron legion virtus do you rub that into your skin or just place the drops on it?
Rub it in. I do .5ml am and .5ml pm

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rub it in. I do .5ml am and .5ml pm
Where is the best place to rub it? Hahahaha

I was just going to stack it with SNS inhibit e too... do you think I I need anything else (other than a SERM)?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I second Virtus by Iron Legion. I used it, and it is a great AI.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow I didnt know this that sucks I usually added arim8stane to my pct as well thanx for the heads up

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy how marketing can make people believe something does certain things when it doesn’t lol. If you want a replacement for arimistane just eat cucumbers it’ll do the same thing 😁

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen a few products that have already replaced arimistane with acacetin. I have had some great experiences with acacetin and the past, and I actually much prefer it to arimistane.
What is it about Acacetin you like? I never see it much products thus haven’t used it. Kind regards