What to do with raw SARMs

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you guys consume/administer raws?

I have recently purchased some raw powdered SARMs and was basically wondering whether these can be directly consumed or if they need to be mixed in with solvent or oils?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mix my raw AAS with water and shake well before dosing.

Ideally you would get a pestle and mortar and mix with Ora-pure

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SARMS powder you can just eat the powder itself. No need to mess around with preparations.

Get a milligram scale (0.001g) weigh out your dose (25mg would be 0.025g for example) eat it. Simple.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or you can use a transdermal carrier. There’s an off the shelf one cut for the life of me I can’t recall the name......

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or you can use a transdermal carrier. There’s an off the shelf one cut for the life of me I can’t recall the name......
Oo I like that idea. I wonder if s23 and yk11 can be absorbed through the skin?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Transdermal is an option but, why go with a method that has far inferior systemic absorption? All that effort preparing your TD solution to get a fraction of the compound absorbed compared to oral? Unless we are talking "SARMs" with sh1t oral bioavailibility (ostar, lgd, rad, s23 are all fine).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Transdermal is an option but, why go with a method that has far inferior systemic absorption? All that effort preparing your TD solution to get a fraction of the compound absorbed compared to oral? Unless we are talking "SARMs" with sh1t oral bioavailibility (ostar, lgd, rad, s23 are all fine).
When I was looking at it, it was to improve the half life (I was looking at sr9009).....

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I was looking at it, it was to improve the half life (I was looking at sr9009).....
TD doesnt really improve halflife. The metabolism of a compound once it reaches circulation tends to be the same regardless; crudely speaking, assuming oral bioavailibility fine, you could orally dose a compound in tiny amounts throughout the day (say, 10 doses spread out) and achieve similiar results to applying as a TD. In both cases the halflife technically hasnt been improved, but instead you are getting a constant dripfeed.

A single oral dose tends to dump the compound into your system; a single TD application tends to gradually release the compound over time.

However, TD is a less effective method at getting the compound into your system if oral bioavailibility is decent.

So yes, SR9009 is "better" as a TD but thats not because of halflife, its because its oral bioavailibility is so crap.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TD doesnt really improve halflife. The metabolism of a compound once it reaches circulation tends to be the same regardless; crudely speaking, assuming oral bioavailibility fine, you could orally dose a compound in tiny amounts throughout the day (say, 10 doses spread out) and achieve similiar results to applying as a TD. In both cases the halflife technically hasnt been improved, but instead you are getting a constant dripfeed.

However, TD is a less effective method at getting the compound into your system if oral bioavailibility is decent.

So yes, SR9009 is "better" as a TD but thats not because of halflife, its because its oral bioavailibility is so crap.
Yes sorry, my error on the technical aspect but that makes sense. It was the slower release as consistently taking orals through out the day wouldn’t be practical for me.

Reactions: Nac