Unanswered What to do beyond PCT

DarthGallifre

Awards
I'm wrapping up PCT for a Brawn Respawn cycle. Both the cycle and the PCT have treated me great. Im just curious if there is anything people recommend after stopping the clomid?

For reference this is what my cycle looked like:

I'm 35. 5'10". 170lbs. 14% body fat.

I'm buying 2 bottles of Respawn and running for 6 weeks, tapering up to 40mg (Epi) and 120mg (Tren)

On Cycle:
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
SNS Inhibit-P

Post Cycle:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin (on hand just in case)
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
M-Test
Reduce XT
SNS Inhibit P

After the Respawn I was 186 and I have been maintaining around 181-182lbs on PCT

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean if pct was a success nothing more you can do? Train hard. eat well and enough to maintain new muscles, wait long enough before your next cycle.

Last edited:

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm wrapping up PCT for a Brawn Respawn cycle. Both the cycle and the PCT have treated me great. Im just curious if there is anything people recommend after stopping the clomid?

I'm buying 2 bottles of Respawn and running for 6 weeks, tapering up to 40mg (Epi) and 120mg (Tren)

On Cycle:
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
SNS Inhibit-P

Post Cycle:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
M-Test
Reduce XT
SNS Inhibit P

After the Respawn I was 186 and I have been maintaining around 181-182lbs on PCT
blood work. Did your TEST rebound from PCT?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things you could run between cycles, Mk-677, Igf-1 lr3, Cardarine, some good GDA supp, and lots of food and training

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On Cycle:
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
SNS Inhibit-P

Post Cycle:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
CEL Cycle Assist
Tudca
M-Test
Reduce XT
SNS Inhibit P

After this I would ask myself, why did I waste a ton of money for so much useless crap.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like mk677, cardarine, solid GDA, and maybe some ARA if you like that stuff.

Seems like after PCT is just a hurry up and wait for the next cycle lol

DarthGallifre

Awards
After this I would ask myself, why did I waste a ton of money for so much useless crap.
I gained roughly 12 pounds of muscle and cut my body fat. I'm sorry if you feel it is useless but from my experience it was far from it.

If you aren't going to contribute to the conversation go troll somewhere else

DarthGallifre

Awards
I like mk677, cardarine, solid GDA, and maybe some ARA if you like that stuff.

Seems like after PCT is just a hurry up and wait for the next cycle lol
What is a reasonable time frame to begin my next cycle? I think I remember seeing something like 3x the amount of time you were on cycle? Which would roughly be 6 months.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is a reasonable time frame to begin my next cycle? I think I remember seeing something like 3x the amount of time you were on cycle? Which would roughly be 6 months.
Time on (including PCT) = time off

Example- 12 wk cycle + 4 wk pct = 16 weeks before next cycle.

So 8 week cycle would be 3 months off.

Pretty much that is what all people here will recommend.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gained roughly 12 pounds of muscle and cut my body fat. I'm sorry if you feel it is useless but from my experience it was far from it.

If you aren't going to contribute to the conversation go troll somewhere else
Not trolling, having a bit of a laugh, that's all. It's clear from the "stack" you've put together that you are new to this and/or have completely bought into the supp industry's hype. I am referring to all the support sups that you have bought off course and not the androgens. But also the fact that you are not referring to the actual compounds but are using brand names; "Respawn brown" or what ever, is a clear indicator towards the same point. Not that all of this actually matters, I'm just point out that you sound like a newb and I wont take chit from the likes of you. That's also a joke ... kinda ... haha just kidding, it's a joke ... kinda

Ok, ego trolling aside... There are lot's of things that you can do after pct. The most prominent one being, making sure that you don't get high estrogen, ie. "rebound estrogen". Mostly after pct and during, e2 can get high, so it's a good choice to run a suicide Ai alongside the SERM (aromasin is perfect for this) and also after you stop taking the SERM. This will also take care of SHBG, which can also get to high during/after pct.

The second thing is to have a look at progesterone and prolactin. Both can easily get out of whack. This gets overlooked a lot. It's not just 19nor's that can off balance. Most androgen cycles will mess all your hormones up. The last cycle I did, I finished with test, mast and SD. After PCT my progesterone was 2x above range. Also, I got rebound gyno problems. And had to deal with that. So, you take care of this with dopa agonists. Caber has the least sides and is mostly preferred by all of us.

Third is, and this is really optional, as it's really tricky to measure and to actually take care of it, Cortisol. Lot's of supps saythey lower cortisol but TBH lot's are really iffy. I usually don't bother with cortisol. But you certainly can as cortisol can be really detrimental to muscle preservation after the cycle.

Okay, essentials being taken care off, you can focus on bridging. That is, using compounds to help preserve and/or build even more tissue. In this case I'm talking about peptides. CJC1205DAC is great and to that you can a GHRH like Mk677 if you wish but Mk677 is really dirty, and thus has lot's of sides. Keep in mind though, that peptides although they do not have an impact on your HPTA, they do mess with your hormones. Most prominently, they all have an impact on cortisol and to an extent on prolactin. So technically you are still messing with your hormones. But, it's not damaging to HPTA function.

That being said, after pct, just use aromasin for a couple of weeks, tapering slowly the dose, and then leave your body alone until next cycle, let it restore it self. That's my personal advice. Also, I don't use clomid, as it turns me into an emotional train wreck. Tamox, Torem and even Ralox, are all a better options for me.

Congrats on your gains 10 pounds of tissue is a really good result for only a 6 week cycle.

DarthGallifre

Awards
Not trolling, having a bit of a laugh, that's all. It's clear from the "stack" you've put together that you are new to this and/or have completely bought into the supp industry's hype. I am referring to all the support sups that you have bought off course and not the androgens. But also the fact that you are not referring to the actual compounds but are using brand names; "Respawn brown" or what ever, is a clear indicator towards the same point. Not that all of this actually matters, I'm just point out that you sound like a newb and I wont take chit from the likes of you. That's also a joke ... kinda ... haha just kidding, it's a joke ... kinda

Ok, ego trolling aside... There are lot's of things that you can do after pct. The most prominent one being, making sure that you don't get high estrogen, ie. "rebound estrogen". Mostly after pct and during, e2 can get high, so it's a good choice to run a suicide Ai alongside the SERM (aromasin is perfect for this) and also after you stop taking the SERM. This will also take care of SHBG, which can also get to high during/after pct.

The second thing is to have a look at progesterone and prolactin. Both can easily get out of whack. This gets overlooked a lot. It's not just 19nor's that can off balance. Most androgen cycles will mess all your hormones up. The last cycle I did, I finished with test, mast and SD. After PCT my progesterone was 2x above range. Also, I got rebound gyno problems. And had to deal with that. So, you take care of this with dopa agonists. Caber has the least sides and is mostly preferred by all of us.

Third is, and this is really optional, as it's really tricky to measure and to actually take care of it, Cortisol. Lot's of supps saythey lower cortisol but TBH lot's are really iffy. I usually don't bother with cortisol. But you certainly can as cortisol can be really detrimental to muscle preservation after the cycle.

Okay, essentials being taken care off, you can focus on bridging. That is, using compounds to help preserve and/or build even more tissue. In this case I'm talking about peptides. CJC1205DAC is great and to that you can a GHRH like Mk677 if you wish but Mk677 is really dirty, and thus has lot's of sides. Keep in mind though, that peptides although they do not have an impact on your HPTA, they do mess with your hormones. Most prominently, they all have an impact on cortisol and to an extent on prolactin. So technically you are still messing with your hormones. But, it's not damaging to HPTA function.

That being said, after pct, just use aromasin for a couple of weeks, tapering slowly the dose, and then leave your body alone until next cycle, let it restore it self. That's my personal advice. Also, I don't use clomid, as it turns me into an emotional train wreck. Tamox, Torem and even Ralox, are all a better options for me.

Congrats on your gains 10 pounds of tissue is a really good result for only a 6 week cycle.
Hey I absolutely appreciate the transparency. I definitely don't mind constructive criticism because I am a newb to this. I never intended to give anyone ****, I just get sick of comments that dont contribute especially because I am new to this and have started coming here to learn and get better. That being said, I completely understand where you are coming from as well. Newbz like me can be frustrating haha.

A few questions; what do you recommend for dose for the Aromasin? If I started during the end of my PCT would 25mg tapered to 12.5mg be good enough or should I start higher?

Are Inhibit P and ReduceXT optimal for prolactin and cortisol respectively or would you recommend something else?

Lastly, what would the dosing be for MK-677? 40mg?

Thanks again!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
25 mg aromasin ed? That's to much. I would take something like 12.5mg eod. But that's me. Ymmv. Same goes with prolactin and cortisol. For prolactin use caber and for cortisol I can't recommend anything from personal experience.

Mk677 gets really diminished returns from 20mg's onward. Use either 10 if you are on a budget, or 20 if not.