What to add to end of test mast cycle? Tren vs var

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So currently on week 7 of test c 350mg and mast e 350mgs. Looking to add one more compound to finish of the cycle. Deciding between tren and var. Have them both on hand and not planning on picking up anything else so it's only between those two.

Low dose for both. 150 mgs tren maybe 100 only or 25 mgs var daily. Obviously main concern is health these days. I know tren has its sides but hoping low dose won't be as harsh. Everyone says var is mild but doing research it seems to kill your good cholesterol. Between the two which would be the safer option?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At those low doses, shoot just finish with both. Tren has an effect at almost any dose 100 or above. I’ve never ran Var under 40, so 25 seems low, but I love Anavar. Maybe 150 Tren and 50 Var, if you have enough.
Tren has sides for most, but at that dose you should be good. If you have sides at that dose, at least you’ll know not to run Tren again.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At those low doses, shoot just finish with both. Tren has an effect at almost any dose 100 or above. I’ve never ran Var under 40, so 25 seems low, but I love Anavar. Maybe 150 Tren and 50 Var, if you have enough.
Tren has sides for most, but at that dose you should be good. If you have sides at that dose, at least you’ll know not to run Tren again.
Only thing that makes me iffy on tren is I need to be in good cardio condition for my job so don't want that hindered too much

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah Tren will definitely mess with the cardio, but may be good low dose. Some people are scared of Cardarine, because of the cancer studies in rats, but it’s good for lipids, cardio and a few other benefits. I use it periodically on cycles, it may be worth adding for those few weeks.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I go var I'll prob keep test mast same dose. If I add the tren should I lower the two

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, I would keep the Test and Mast the same. Those all work very well together, very synergistic.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were wanting to finish off a cut with a final hard out push, Id run both too.
I wish man. Don't want to go overboard here less drugs the better but just want a little something to finish it off.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish man. Don't want to go overboard here less drugs the better but just want a little something to finish it off.
I have no idea what your goals and expectations here are. But Ill say this. At the doses youre talking about you wont notice a whole lot. Let me be clear though, the drugs will definitely still work and do their thing, but it will be subtle. And the leaner you are going into using them, the more pronounced the effects will tend to be.