What test should i buy

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm looking to test me levels of test and estrogen while on cycle and off cycle through my pct and even after that..... what test should i buy, blood, saliva,? Brand.? And what do you think is the best price.... I don't have much money but still something I want to invest in

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get the Mexican testo-500, I hear that is the sauce

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What hormone test should you buy?

Just get bloods done at a professional clinic.

Jcc7220

Awards
Yeh I'm looking for something more convenient that I could do on a regular basis

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blood test and female hormone panel should be all you need. I'm pretty sure the female panel has test in it tho idk about free test etc

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My instinct is that home tests will be grossly unreliable.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My instinct is that home tests will be grossly unreliable.
I mean what's the difference if it's slightly off. Not like you're messing with hormones or anything that could possibly go wrong if your numbers are off

Reactions: Nac

Jcc7220

Awards
That was my thinking if the numbers are off a slight margin that's ok I'll be abile to see what is going on

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as it is decently accurate
Decently accurate is not something you want if you're ****ing with hormones lol you want that **** so accurate even nuclear physicists are amazed

Jcc7220

Awards
Decently accurate is not something you want if you're ****ing with hormones lol you want that **** so accurate even nuclear physicists are amazed
Hahaha that was funny beats no testing and just going by what everyone else does and how everyone else doses

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
$66 bucks in and out in about 5 min. Results next day.. can't argue it.. sucks your state decided to be ****ing lame.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not looking for testosterone, I'm looking to find out the levels of my hormones.
Ah, well, that's not what the title of you're thread states. :spankme:
And I ran a quick google search of " new york hormone testing blood work" and got a number of hits.
So maybe contact your internet provider and let them know your google isn't working.

testnoob

Awards
I don't think you can get a blood test ordered in New York without a doctor ordering it. Sucks.