Unanswered What size needles do you use?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Blue (23g) 1 1/4" into the glutes seems pretty standard, I guess orange (25g) 1" in delts is another. Interested in hearing what everyone is using.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guess I should try the 25s lol it would be better for my ass long term.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used 21s at first, now I use 25s cause I’m on trt

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where are you all sticking these 25gs?

Anyone backfill slin plins? Or use weird sizes like 26g/27g?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do delts and quads with mine, I never will hit glutes. Tried it once and it was awful.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do delts and quads with mine, I never will hit glutes. Tried it once and it was awful.
How was it awful?? I’m curious? Quads are fucking awful lol when half of the time you hit a nerve. I’m curious what’s your experience with glutes bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
21 or 23g 1.5in for glutes

25g or smaller for delts.

Any1 ever inject upper chest? Just curious. Seen ppl do it but never tried

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Delts and quads with the 25g 1”. I wanna try VG but I can’t find a good example of exactly where I need to pin

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 ever inject upper chest? Just curious. Seen ppl do it but never tried
Yes. Ill use chest when Im doing small (0.5-1ml) injects and need more site options due to high frequency pinning (running a tren ace cycle, for example). Its ok, but I find the oil depot lump is more noticeable there for a few days, compared to glutes/vg where I tend to pin deeper.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see a lot of 23gs uses I tried a 23g 1" last week **** felt like a real shot I was like damn never again fuxc that I'll stick to 25g 1" or 1.5"

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends on the amount of oil and muscle group. 23g 1.25 inch into the glutes is unnoticeable, great for yp to 2ml at once.

27g 0.5 inch (the one that comes with slin syringes) is great for quads for trt doses, anything longer than that and 50% of the times a small bolt of lightning goes down my leg and i kick an imaginary football.

65dill

Awards
25g 1” in the glutes to short? Been doing that for a few weeks now but haven’t ran into any issues. The 22g 1 1/2” I started at felt like hell but I’m a little bitch when it comes to needles.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh damn this thread is getting spicy now.
😂
Glutes is probably the first group a novice usually pins, even though it is awkward.
Didnt try delts yet, will have to in my next cycle next spring because tren ace will be unleashed into my body.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was it awful?? I’m curious? Quads are fucking awful lol when half of the time you hit a nerve. I’m curious what’s your experience with glutes bro
Just couldnt sit for days, quads if I pin in one specific area I don’t hit nerves or anything. And the pip is manageable. If I hit glutes I can’t squat for days where as quads I can squat the next day

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lats were by far the worst though. God damn it hurt to move my arms

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
😂
Glutes is probably the first group a novice usually pins, even though it is awkward.
Didnt try delts yet, will have to in my next cycle next spring because tren ace will be unleashed into my body.
lol...my wife enjoys stabbing me in the glutes...I use 18 to draw and 22g 1.5 to inject, been doing this for over 10 years-no issues...I only inject once a week and rotate sides.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just couldnt sit for days, quads if I pin in one specific area I don’t hit nerves or anything. And the pip is manageable. If I hit glutes I can’t squat for days where as quads I can squat the next day
Gawd I’ve been rotating glutes 3x a week for years. Last time I pinned delts or quads was 2013.
I don’t notice any pip the higher I go toward the hip in the upper outter corner.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have a good reference for VG pins? Everywhere I’ve seen it looks like I’ll just stab myself in the pelvis.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see a lot of 23gs uses I tried a 23g 1" last week **** felt like a real shot I was like damn never again fuxc that I'll stick to 25g 1" or 1.5"
I fell no difference pain wise between 21 and 25. Just the pinch when it breaks the skin. I like how much faster the oil goes in too. But for the sake of scar tissue I will try to limit there use

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Smont Yea with the 23g the oil did go in lighting fast tho...

That first initial puncture of the skin more than I'd care to deal with on a consistent basis....

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any of you guys ever use traps? I don't hear much talk about utilizing those..Seem pretty accessible for an injection as well..If so what sizes are most common

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any of you guys ever use traps? I don't hear much talk about utilizing those..Seem pretty accessible for an injection as well..If so what sizes are most common
Never tried as I've herd it's extremely painful

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blue (23g) 1 1/4" into the glutes seems pretty standard, I guess orange (25g) 1" in delts is another. Interested in hearing what everyone is using.
That’s exactly the same set up I use bro. With either an 18 or 21 for drawing (I once forgot I hadn’t changed the pin and nearly stabbed my ass with the 18 once - would have left me looking like a fucking sieve lol)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone have a good reference for VG pins? Everywhere I’ve seen it looks like I’ll just stab myself in the pelvis.
Misread that and thought you said ‘penis’ - was thinking how da **** do you get it that wrong lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right in to the balls works best, keeps the boys going