What should we add to our cycles?

B

blasteryui

Awards
Hey friends

500 test e a week ATM
Ipamorelin + CJC + mk677 stack

What else should I add if I'm looking to burn fat and gain muscle. Burning fat being the important of the two.

Theirs anadrol, anavar, winstrol, dbol, the list damn it goes on. I've tried researching almost all of them, anavar seems the safest with good results.

With that being said, what are your favorite stacks, combos that you do while blasting, your whole protocol if you've got the time to write!

Besides that, on the same topic, what would a woman consider? My girlfriend is also running ipamorelin+CJC she's interested in other options.

I read anavar at 10mg for 6 weeks is safe? Does anyone have any further suggestions or advice. Her goal is to gain muscle and burn fat, gaining muscle being priority.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know, the crazy stacks and kitchen-sink approach is tempting but unless you're competing, why spend the additional money plus (more importantly) why stress your body with more exogenous sh1t?

I would think, assume, most of us hobbyists can get to where we would like to be bodyfat-wise solely relying on the heavy hitters: a bit of AAS, a calorie deficit, a good resistance program, some cardio. Most of us don't "need" to use every little compound in order to get the nth % of fat loss that might seperate first from second place. But I cannot obviously tell you your goals, and what youd be prepared to do to achieve them.

If you cant get where you reasonably want to get with those basic fundamentals, throwing more and more compounds at it wont suddenly cause magic to happen. It simply wont. I know it's boring, but its generally true.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We know nothing about you so answering this is impossible. Cycles should be needs-based, credit Victor Black, and we don't know your needs, history, stats, health status, training style/history, and so on. Even if you were a paying client I could not make a responsible recommendation with the info provided. We need more details.

This is doubly true for your girlfriend. Is she competing? Bikini or women open bodybuilding for instance? The drug use would vary significantly depending on the answer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For most women, 10mg of Var for 6 weeks is still going to cause a bit of virilization. Things like voice deepening or clitoral growth can certainly happen. Hair growth too. Not necessarily crazy things, but the voice change is generally permanent so it can be a big decision. Even 5mg can cause some changes for some women. It’s something she should really weigh before deciding to use.

I am all for women using, but they tend to be remarkably uninformed when starting - worse than most men, who are typically grossly uneducated as it is before deciding to play God with their hormones. This is 100% due to the lack of information from other women as well as prevalence of misinformation by men. Less women use, and their is more stigma for them so the ones who do don’t share info enough. And compounding that is every man who has ever ran a cycle weighing in with their bropinion on what they feel a women should be doing, as if they had any experience or their opinion on a woman building muscle is relevant.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With regards to women and PED. use check out beast fitness radio - Alex has some specific podcasts all about women’s use. I think I recall Derek at MPMD doing a few as well.

definitely research it though bro, we’ll make sure she does. As Hyde said some of those changes are permanent so it’s not a light decision. I’d also suggest she look at hgh/peptides as an option over aas but as the other guys have said, without knowing anything about goals and current status it’s really hard to give any advice

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Victor Blacks enhancedwomen.com is also a good source. I really like the concept of using other non-AAS drugs first in women. If she wants to compete in open BB well you have to pay the piper but people slamming test and tren to do a local bikini show is a little much IMO.

B

blasteryui

Awards
Victor Blacks enhancedwomen.com is also a good source. I really like the concept of using other non-AAS drugs first in women. If she wants to compete in open BB well you have to pay the piper but people slamming test and tren to do a local bikini show is a little much IMO.

Definitely not getting her on test or anything too crazy, was just thinking anavar, ostarine, HGH, along those lines.

B

blasteryui

Awards
We know nothing about you so answering this is impossible. Cycles should be needs-based, credit Victor Black, and we don't know your needs, history, stats, health status, training style/history, and so on. Even if you were a paying client I could not make a responsible recommendation with the info provided. We need more details.

This is doubly true for your girlfriend. Is she competing? Bikini or women open bodybuilding for instance? The drug use would vary significantly depending on the answer.
Her goal is to gain muscle, strength and lose fat, gain endurance. She's currently taking CJC and ipamorelin. She wants to get pretty thick look up "Maddy forberg" as an example lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Her goal is to gain muscle, strength and lose fat, gain endurance. She's currently taking CJC and ipamorelin. She wants to get pretty thick look up "Maddy forberg" as an example lol.
Is she weighing her food and eating 4-6 times a day religiously? I am not assuming she is not just asking. Check out enhancedwoman. He has a few free videos that lay out the basic idea. It boils down to exploring almost all other PED's short of AAS for a woman first.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maddy is a natural lifter though, or at least she definitely was as long as she lived here when she was competing in the IPF. I would see her training with her boyfriend at the time (they were in college together). Both were decently strong natties, and they looked natty too. They just trained hard/smart and had decent genes. Now I don’t know since she got instafamous with Red Con and moved off to FL or whatever, but thick thighs and glutes on a woman can be built with some heavy lifting and enough food usually when you don’t need to be getting contest lean.

She always had this Frank Reynolds sticker from It’s Always Sunny in Philly on her water bottle that cracked me up.

Her and the entire world's population.
Man I wish I could like this post twice