What should the Continued ai protocol be

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So coming off cruise dose of 250 test with no ai hopped on my blast starting at 300 test 300 mast and 40 mg var and got some gyno/pain behind right nip.

Started taking 12.5 mg exemastane last Friday then took another dose Sunday and now pain is completely gone and gyno is pretty much almost as well. Wondering what my ai protocol should be continued. Can't get bloods done until a week or two so not sure how to continue. Continue eod, twice a week, 6.25 eod. It's hard because I have no other estro symptoms besides the gyno.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

personally I wait until I get the nipple sensitivity again and then dose 12.5 having logged how long that took to come back, then do it one more time and you should get a feel for when you need to dose (for example for me 12.5 once a week on roughly the same test you are using is where I end up - 6.25 2xweek probably more optimal but I don’t have a pill cutter and the 25mg asin is fucking small To start with)

on a separate note 250mg isn’t really a cruise dose bro, do you spend any time off where you come down to a natural range to let the body recover properly?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey bro,

personally I wait until I get the nipple sensitivity again and then dose 12.5 having logged how long that took to come back, then do it one more time and you should get a feel for when you need to dose (for example for me 12.5 once a week on roughly the same test you are using is where I end up - 6.25 2xweek probably more optimal but I don’t have a pill cutter and the 25mg asin is fucking small To start with)

on a separate note 250mg isn’t really a cruise dose bro, do you spend any time off where you come down to a natural range to let the body recover properly?
Sounds good man thanks for the help. And yea need to lower my dose.next cruise was thinking 150 after this is done with.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it sure is a cruise dose? A cruise dose is a higher dose than what you see on trt, that’s going to keep you in supra levels allowing you to keep your size while giving your body a break. 250mg is the most typical cruise dose you see around the world. Then you see some people cruising higher

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it sure is a cruise dose? A cruise dose is a higher dose than what you see on trt, that’s going to keep you in supra levels allowing you to keep your size while giving your body a break. 250mg is the most typical cruise dose you see around the world. Then you see some people cruising higher
Na sorry I disagree bro. I know that people cruise on 250-300mg a week but imo that’s not a cruise, that’s a small cycle. The point of a cruise is to give the body a break from supra levels and to recover before you blast again (imo the pros might say they are cruising but in reality imo they are just constantly on).

to me trt is replacement of natural levels when someone can’t hit range themselves whereas a cruise is staying on test (at the higher end of range) to avoid having to pct and losing gains due to that.

in fairness we can both find forums and statements from people to back up both our views so not one where there’s really a right answer I guess.......however, from a health standpoint I’d suggest cruising at 150 ish is by far the better option.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Na sorry I disagree bro. I know that people cruise on 250-300mg a week but imo that’s not a cruise, that’s a small cycle. The point of a cruise is to give the body a break from supra levels and to recover before you blast again (imo the pros might say they are cruising but in reality imo they are just constantly on).

to me trt is replacement of natural levels when someone can’t hit range themselves whereas a cruise is staying on test (at the higher end of range) to avoid having to pct and losing gains due to that.

in fairness we can both find forums and statements from people to back up both our views so not one where there’s really a right answer I guess.......however, from a health standpoint I’d suggest cruising at 150 ish is by far the better option.
I agree and for a regular dude who is on trt and wants to blast here and there for fun and not competition, perhaps once a year etc, yeah, for sure, keep the levels mid range off blast

i always preach that...doesnt mean that you need to be at 900 just because you can. If previously your natty levels were 500 and you feel good there, no reason to go higher outside the blast.

But it all depends on your goals. If the goals are competitive, then you do what it takes to beat the next guy while hopefully not destroying yourself in the process.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We are saying the same thing bro you’re just using the wrong terms. I completely agree trt is within range of a normal man. I never said cruising was trt. Cruising is obviously a small cycling thus the point of being able to keep 300 lbs of muscle on a freak. Or simply keep all your gains when you’re over your genetic potential. We are both saying the same thing. trt is trt. Cruise = over natural level but lower than you’ll run a blast at. 250-350 usually.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d suggest cruising at 150 ish is by far the better option.
that wouldn’t be cruising though that would be a healthy trt dose for most men. Cruising = Supra levels/mini cycle if you want. Trt = a lifelong thing for a healthy men to feel good. I thing you just use both terms for the same thing

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are saying the same thing bro you’re just using the wrong terms. I completely agree trt is within range of a normal man. I never said cruising was trt. Cruising is obviously a small cycling thus the point of being able to keep 300 lbs of muscle on a freak. Or simply keep all your gains when you’re over your genetic potential. We are both saying the same thing. trt is trt. Cruise = over natural level but lower than you’ll run a blast at. 250-350 usually.

• Blast and cruise: a newer way of using steroids. The person first “blasts” by using steroids for 6-12 weeks then tapers down to a dose that is at about the level of testosterone the man would produce naturally. Consumers call this lower dose a “cruise”, “physiological” or “TRT” (testosterone replacement therapy) dose. They stay at this cruise level for another period of 6-12 weeks before ramping up to another “blast”.Mair says that this type of use suits men who “want to look good all the time” and also want to avoid the negative side effects of coming completely off testosterone, which can include depression, anxiety and low sex drive. The logic behind blasting and cruising is that they minimise the harms caused by the wild fluctuations in hormones that accompany cycling, and that they are more likely to maintain the muscle between blasts (as compared to someone who cycles off completely).

• And that’s just the first things that come up if you google ‘definition of blast and cruise bro. I’m not saying people don’t cruise on 250mg plus, I’m saying that in my opinion a cruise is a dose that keeps you in the high end of range and most podcasts and people I listen to in the industry say the same.......I respect your view and I know you will also be able to post links to back it up but I haven’t got my terms mixed up. Plenty of people (with more knowledge than me) consider a cruise to be under 200mg a week

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We getting off topic fellas!
This question without bloodwork is like fighting in the fog. On 300mg of test and 300 of masteron which usually helps avoid aromatizing to some degree, I wouldn’t take much AI if I took any. 6.25 eod until bloodwork would be my guess.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
  • Blast and cruise: a newer way of using steroids. The person first “blasts” by using steroids for 6-12 weeks then tapers down to a dose that is at about the level of testosterone the man would produce naturally. Consumers call this lower dose a “cruise”, “physiological” or “TRT” (testosterone replacement therapy) dose. They stay at this cruise level for another period of 6-12 weeks before ramping up to another “blast”.Mair says that this type of use suits men who “want to look good all the time” and also want to avoid the negative side effects of coming completely off testosterone, which can include depression, anxiety and low sex drive. The logic behind blasting and cruising is that they minimise the harms caused by the wild fluctuations in hormones that accompany cycling, and that they are more likely to maintain the muscle between blasts (as compared to someone who cycles off completely).

• And that’s just the first things that come up if you google ‘definition of blast and cruise bro. I’m not saying people don’t cruise on 250mg plus, I’m saying that in my opinion a cruise is a dose that keeps you in the high end of range and most podcasts and people I listen to in the industry say the same.......I respect your view and I know you will also be able to post links to back it up but I haven’t got my terms mixed up. Plenty of people (with more knowledge than me) consider a cruise to be under 200mg a week
In all honestly you’re probably right. All though in real life 90% of the bodybuilders cruise on higher doses the facts remain what you stated was at first the real definition of cruising. Sorry didn’t intend to come at you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In all honestly you’re probably right. All though in real life 90% of the bodybuilders cruise on higher doses the facts remain what you stated was at first the real definition of cruising. Sorry didn’t intend to come at you
na it’s all cool bro. Your totally right that the big boys defo ‘cruise’ on higher doses.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if you have fake Var and Dbol is causing your Gyno. You barely upped your test and you added in Mast, but you still got gyno, seems a little strange.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wonder if you have fake Var and Dbol is causing your Gyno. You barely upped your test and you added in Mast, but you still got gyno, seems a little strange.
Yea that's what I was thought although getting real veiny and stuff so not sure. I got mast test and var from my old source coming tomorrow so might switch everything up and run his and see what happens. Or should I just stick with what I'm running in case it messes everything up

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea that's what I was thought although getting real veiny and stuff so not sure. I got mast test and var from my old source coming tomorrow so might switch everything up and run his and see what happens. Or should I just stick with what I'm running in case it messes everything up
What is your bodyfat?

Because you arent getting veiny from mast if 10% bf or up. Its Var imho.

So that may leave the possibility that mast is just test prop.

Also dont think 300 mg mast is enough for drastic changes to induce vascularity etc. Its a sh1t drug from my experience. Useless unless perhaps pre comp (but i have never been that lean so cant tell)

Sorry its just pos drug from my experience, androgenic, anxiety, acne, destroys lipids etc and 0 muscle gain. Tren is complete opposite, everyone told me oh if you had panic attacks on mast dont even touch tren.
But from my experience tren is compoete opposite, muscle just seems to keep coming, daily changes and almost no androgenic sides other than that from 250 test that i am running (which in itself is enpugh to make me a bit irritable).

Var seems so much better from what i have read and heard.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely not getting veiny off of masteron unless you’re already veiny and 10% or less. And a real 10%

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is your bodyfat?

Because you arent getting veiny from mast if 10% bf or up. Its Var imho.

So that may leave the possibility that mast is just test prop.

Also dont think 300 mg mast is enough for drastic changes to induce vascularity etc. Its a sh1t drug from my experience. Useless unless perhaps pre comp (but i have never been that lean so cant tell)

Sorry its just pos drug from my experience, androgenic, anxiety, acne, destroys lipids etc and 0 muscle gain. Tren is complete opposite, everyone told me oh if you had panic attacks on mast dont even touch tren.
But from my experience tren is compoete opposite, muscle just seems to keep coming, daily changes and almost no androgenic sides other than that from 250 test that i am running (which in itself is enpugh to make me a bit irritable).

Var seems so much better from what i have read and heard.
I'd say around 11 to 12. Test prop kind of makes sense but libido isn't anything crazy right now though

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd say around 11 to 12. Test prop kind of makes sense but libido isn't anything crazy right now though
Libido is no gauge at all. I am on test and tren now and 0 libido basically,

How bloated you are, moonface, estrogenic sides basically...thqt could tell you but then again people aromatize at different rates...but you should know what side effects x amount of test has in your body etc

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How bloated you are, moonface, estrogenic sides basically...thqt could tell you but then again people aromatize at different rates...but you should know what side effects x amount of test has in your body etc
Yea no other sides beside the possible gyno which has pretty much gone away with 6.25 exem eod

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah true that lol. I’m on test tren eq right now and my estrogen is within range and my libido is AVERAGE. On the opposite my other npp cycle where my estrogen and prolactin was all over my libido was insane somehow. Libido is literally the last viable way to gauge is you’re gtg or not.