What should I stack M-test with for cut/recomp

IvanLifts92

Awards
I have 2 bottles of m-test ready to go. I ran products like alphamax xt, anafuse, and follidrone in the past. I’m aware that products should be used alone if its your first time with said product, but i’m open to suggestions.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X-gels, Anabolic Effect, Abolic4 would be my choices for caps. Ursa Major for topicals or AET-50, Sustain.......off the top of my head.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha/m-test is one of my personal favorites.

IvanLifts92

Awards
I saw a user suggest letrone by BLR in a thread from 1/20. Also did my thread get posted numerous times? I kept trying to post the thread, but it never directed me to where I could see that it went through. Apology to the mods if I spammed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree with the above. Can't go wrong with either product. Both will yield great results.

IvanLifts92

Awards
Decided to add on massacr3. I got two bottles because I plan on running both for 8 weeks. Any suggestions on when to take the products?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have 2 bottles of m-test ready to go. I ran products like alphamax xt, anafuse, and follidrone in the past. I’m aware that products should be used alone if its your first time with said product, but i’m open to suggestions.
Anabolic effect would be my suggestion for a single adder... it was designed to work alongside m-test and would be great for lean mass even in a deficit. For even more of a cutting boost, add SNS Lean Edge and you'll cover pretty much all the anabolic and fat loss bases

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe next time you will take my advice and stack m-test/sustain alpha?

i truly enjoy that stack!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to add on massacr3. I got two bottles because I plan on running both for 8 weeks. Any suggestions on when to take the products?
2 caps preworkout on training days and just an AM and PM dose on non-training days.

IvanLifts92

Awards
I sure could try it. I seem a bit skeptical on these rub on products and if they even work. I was reading that massacr3 may have been reformulated and used to be marketed primarily as a laxogenin product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I sure could try it. I seem a bit skeptical on these rub on products and if they even work. I was reading that massacr3 may have been reformulated and used to be marketed primarily as a laxogenin product.
yup...rub on products really work. :D

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm finding M-Test, Sustain Alpha, Anabolic Effect and BMP to be quite a wonderful stack at present.
I also take Follidrone 2.0 as it puts the brakes on my asthma.
Probably overkill (and made a fierce dent in my wallet) but someone in work asked was I juicing, so that's a lovely compliment, really...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe next time you will take my advice and stack m-test/sustain alpha?

i truly enjoy that stack!!!
yeah im seeing mtest + sustain popping up alot .. glad pple are running this .. solid base for test and throw in your favorite natural muscle builder on top :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah im seeing mtest + sustain popping up alot .. glad pple are running this .. solid base for test and throw in your favorite natural muscle builder on top :)
i have used a ton of test boosters and m-test/sustain alpha is at the top--followed by get diesel pro cycle/sustain alpha.

IvanLifts92

Awards
asthma you say? I too have asthma unfortunately. Sucks that we have to wear face diapers here in gyms in nyc. I took bioforge back in 2016 and got blood work done prior to using it to see if it had any effect on my T levels.

The lab didn’t give me my test results post cycle because the vials my doctor sent in were invalid apparently lol. I’m 28 now and my test was 385 ng/dl at 24 years old which seemed pretty low. I have not got any blood work done since. I do feel a little benefit when taking these products. Still need to get my puberty gyno removed before I get my feet wet in the dark side of supplements.