What should I run for 2nd cycle? (1st was halo)

jimjones87

Awards
hey guys I want to run another cycle - did halo extreme for my first cycle and saw some nice results.

Any input on what I should do for my 2nd cycle?

Stats.. 26 male 5'9 160 bf% 10

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depends on goals. For nice recomp I'd go DMZ + BPS dermacrine, and for a bulk go Msten + Trest. You interested in illegals? Injectable?

jimjones87

Awards
Depends on goals. For nice recomp I'd go DMZ + BPS dermacrine, and for a bulk go Msten + Trest. You interested in illegals? Injectable?
Pills would be best. I have some ironmaglabs msten by the way.

Also I am going for pure mass - looking to gain 15lbs which would put me at 175

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pills would be best. I have some ironmaglabs msten by the way. Also I am going for pure mass - looking to gain 15lbs which would put me at 175
Msten + Trest, plus some form to help with bloat. Eat, lift heavy, rest, repeat.

jimjones87

Awards
Msten + Trest, plus some form to help with bloat. Eat, lift heavy, rest, repeat.
Thanks man - so I take it that msten / trest will help me pack on some size? I gained about 10lbs from a 10wk cycle of halo

jimjones87

Awards
Thanks man - so I take it that msten / trest will help me pack on some size? I gained about 10lbs from a 10wk cycle of halo

Jerrad

Awards
I would run the m-sten solo. I would not run two new compounds together. Maybe throw in some dhea to help with test base.

Jerrad

Awards
Wait, you ran 10 weeks of halo. Seriously, WTF?

jimjones87

Awards
Do I need to take any other supplements with the msten? Like a cycle assist?

stillchillin

Awards
Ya you will def need some kind a support sups if u like your liver, if not then nah.

Cycle assit,fish oil,taurine,maybe a multi vitamin. Just to name a few.

Really hope you have a pct plan set up as well...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend that gains 20lbs off of msten for only 4 weeks, obviously wasn't all muscle.

I would run the m-sten solo. I would not run two new compounds together. Maybe throw in some dhea to help with test base.
Trest and Msten are two separate compounds and seeing as trest isn't really harsh, he should be able to figure which one is giving him issues. But, to be safe could just pick up some bps dermacrine, won't be on the same level as trest, but it can be the best option if you aren't willing to experiment and know how to handle sides.

Ya you will def need some kind a support sups if u like your liver, if not then nah. Cycle assit,fish oil,taurine,maybe a multi vitamin. Just to name a few. Really hope you have a pct plan set up as well...
More like if you like your Kidney.. Liver is more resilient to damage than kidney/BP.

Check out some cel cycle assist and tudca for extra liver care if you wish.

Jerrad

Awards
Trest and Msten are two separate compounds and seeing as trest isn't really harsh, he should be able to figure which one is giving him issues. But, to be safe could just pick up some bps dermacrine, won't be on the same level as trest, but it can be the best option if you aren't willing to experiment and know how to handle sides.
If you run two separate compounds for the first time, sides won't be the only thing that can be confusing. How would you know if it was worth it, gain wise. If you run m-sten first, then next cycle run m-sten&trest you would know whether the trest is a worthy addition.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you run two separate compounds for the first time, sides won't be the only thing that can be confusing. How would you know if it was worth it, gain wise. If you run m-sten first, then next cycle run m-sten&trest you would know whether the trest is a worthy addition.
True, that is a good point. Id bridge two compounds that I never tried before so I could get a little taste of what the first compound is, so I can get a somewhat understanding of the gains/sides, that is of I wanted to stack two compounds I never tried. I did this with my last cycle, DMZ + M1t oxime. It would be best to stick with solo or stacking with something like dermacrine.

Jerrad

Awards
To be honest I would treat the dermacrine the same way. What if I feel fine on cycle? Do I automatically credit dermacrine then? I would start the cycle without it and if I started having some symptoms that were consistent with low T I would then add it and see if it helps. I would keep in mind that if it doesn't work that it doesn't necessarily mean it does not help with test. The reality is that lethargy and other sides consistent with low T can be caused by other things.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I would treat the dermacrine the same way. What if I feel fine on cycle? Do I automatically credit dermacrine then? I would start the cycle without it and if I started having some symptoms that were consistent with low T I would then add it and see if it helps. I would keep in mind that if it doesn't work that it doesn't necessarily mean it does not help with test. The reality is that lethargy and other sides consistent with low T can be caused by other things.
You just said you might throw in some DHEA lol I mean dermacrine has more things than just DHEA in it, but all to their own. That is a good reason to bridge compounds that you have never tried before, so you get a feel for one of them and when you add in the other later on you can better separate the two. I do see where you are coming from though and yes solo is the best, but it isn't the single way, as I have described a possible way of doing it.

Jerrad

Awards
Dhea is dirt cheap and dermacrine is not. So if you waste some pennies on dhea then so what. If you're spending a decent amount of cash on dermacrine or 4-andro or something like that then you should know if it's effective.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dhea is dirt cheap and dermacrine is not. So if you waste some pennies on dhea then so what. If you're spending a decent amount of cash on dermacrine or 4-andro or something like that then you should know if it's effective.
Alright well I already mentioned the bridging method to get a good sense of effectiveness of each compound if you are not familiar with them. It is more effective to use each solo though. So, yes I agree with you on that and the cheapness of DHEA alone.

Jerrad

Awards
Did we hijack this thread? Oh we'll, our discussion gave me some ideas for possible upcoming cycles. lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Did we hijack this thread? Oh we'll, our discussion gave me some ideas for possible upcoming cycles. lol
lol I guess, sorry about that OP. I wasn't trying to argue with you, just shining some light on a different way to do things, no way the best, but a way I tried and found that worked for me personally, so I will probably apply the same tactics again to another cycle down the road.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IronMagLabs M-Sten is a great product, and 10mg is a nice dose. I ran that solo even a few times for 4-6 weeks with noticeable gains. Could do a mild PH + M-Sten?