What should i buy?

worm212

Awards
I have enough money for either some M1-4ADD, revolution PCT black, or clomid.
haha I cannot make up my mind on which i should get! I have more PH's than pct supplements. Im just preparing for a ban, or anything of the sort.
Thoughts?

worm212

Awards
Your messing with us right!
Not at all! lol I have no one else to ask, other than forum users. Which would you buy if you had to choose man? Honest question. It will take me ages to choose. haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing how pct black isn't at risk of being banned...I wouldn't get that.......

worm212

Awards
Seeing how pct black isn't at risk of being banned...I wouldn't get that.......
That is what i was thinking as well man, haha. Idk, i have two vials of nolva, and 5 bottles of SD. I might sell some though. So i dont know if i should get clomid, or M14ADD

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is what i was thinking as well man, haha. Idk, i have two vials of nolva, and 5 bottles of SD. I might sell some though. So i dont know if i should get clomid, or M14ADD
Bro I doubt the research chems are going anywhere. If I was gonna buy a pre ban stash it'd be all the methyls.

worm212

Awards
Bro I doubt the research chems are going anywhere. If I was gonna buy a pre ban stash it'd be all the methyls.
Thank you for your comment man. Yeah, good point. I am going to go with the M14ADD, seeing that it is the only product at risk of getting banned.:)