What should I add?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I was at 209lbs in January and I’m down to 177lbs, looking a little more vascular but still nothing to hit a stage with. I’m on 300mg test Cyp and 40mg of it is prop, 16 pumps of androhard per day which roughly equates to 100mg of epi/randro every 3 pumps, adex .5mg Monday/Thursday/Saturday.
I want to take my fat loss and whatnot to the next level and toss something else in. Not really wanting anything stimulating, clen is out of the question although I like albuterol pre workout every now and again.
Got a pretty good source that has legit primo, tbol and var. I’m trying to keep away from orals as much as I can because of how they skew lipids so hard but var seems manageable at 25mg twice a day. Tbol was just the first compound I read on when I first started checking out PEDs and it looked fantastic on paper so it’s an option although I will admit I need more info on it.
Primo seems very interesting as it’s not supposed to be hard on your heart or anything and is just a generally well rounded but mild compound so I’m very interested in it but with a cut and everything going would you recommend this all? I wouldn’t be running it at a higher dose because I seem to respond rather well to lower doses of compounds and I’m trying to milk that as long as possible. I’d probably be running it 200mg every week for the first few weeks then up it to 400mg after that and just finish on that note. I’m at 2,200 calories per day with high protein (250g) and anywhere between 150-200g carbs unless I load up on them which is usually every two weeks or so on a leg day, low fats 40-50g.
I’m working around a back injury so I couldn’t tell you what my max for the big 3 lifts are but I can give a rough idea with other exercises.

Deadlifts are 365lbs for 4
Leg press recently was 610 for 8 (can’t do squats, it aggravates my injury, I just tried it last night and am paying for it big time)
Dumbbell benchpressing 90s for 6 and 80s for 12
(Regular barbell bench also can aggravate my injury due to the way I pinch my shoulder blades)

Diet is super cut and dry. Chicken and rice/potato/yam, whey protein shake in the morning with grits or oatmeal with cranberries and walnuts or cocoa wheats and Ezekiel bread, lean ground beef and veggies with low carb tortillas, white fish and veggies, eggs and egg whites, banana and apples, etc. I usually eat the same things daily and have one “dirty meal” per week or every other week more than less.

Bloodwork is good although I don’t know about cholesterol even though it’s always been good. HCT-47 and HGB 15.6

So. Primo? Var? Tbol? NPP? What?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was at 209lbs in January and I’m down to 177lbs, looking a little more vascular but still nothing to hit a stage with. I’m on 300mg test Cyp and 40mg of it is prop, 16 pumps of androhard per day which roughly equates to 100mg of epi/randro every 3 pumps, adex .5mg Monday/Thursday/Saturday.
I want to take my fat loss and whatnot to the next level and toss something else in. Not really wanting anything stimulating, clen is out of the question although I like albuterol pre workout every now and again.
Got a pretty good source that has legit primo, tbol and var. I’m trying to keep away from orals as much as I can because of how they skew lipids so hard but var seems manageable at 25mg twice a day. Tbol was just the first compound I read on when I first started checking out PEDs and it looked fantastic on paper so it’s an option although I will admit I need more info on it.
Primo seems very interesting as it’s not supposed to be hard on your heart or anything and is just a generally well rounded but mild compound so I’m very interested in it but with a cut and everything going would you recommend this all? I wouldn’t be running it at a higher dose because I seem to respond rather well to lower doses of compounds and I’m trying to milk that as long as possible. I’d probably be running it 200mg every week for the first few weeks then up it to 400mg after that and just finish on that note. I’m at 2,200 calories per day with high protein (250g) and anywhere between 150-200g carbs unless I load up on them which is usually every two weeks or so on a leg day, low fats 40-50g.
I’m working around a back injury so I couldn’t tell you what my max for the big 3 lifts are but I can give a rough idea with other exercises.

Deadlifts are 365lbs for 4
Leg press recently was 610 for 8 (can’t do squats, it aggravates my injury, I just tried it last night and am paying for it big time)
Dumbbell benchpressing 90s for 6 and 80s for 12
(Regular barbell bench also can aggravate my injury due to the way I pinch my shoulder blades)

Diet is super cut and dry. Chicken and rice/potato/yam, whey protein shake in the morning with grits or oatmeal with cranberries and walnuts or cocoa wheats and Ezekiel bread, lean ground beef and veggies with low carb tortillas, white fish and veggies, eggs and egg whites, banana and apples, etc. I usually eat the same things daily and have one “dirty meal” per week or every other week more than less.

Bloodwork is good although I don’t know about cholesterol even though it’s always been good. HCT-47 and HGB 15.6

So. Primo? Var? Tbol? NPP? What?
God damn, so you have dropped 30lbs in two weeks?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
God damn, so you have dropped 30lbs in two weeks?
No, 209 at the beginning of January, should’ve elaborated. I’m currently 177 at least as of last week. I weigh myself on sundays and usually after I’ve had 1-2 rest days in a row. I usually drop the most weight after taking 2-3 rest days in a row which is odd but I guess makes sense. I don’t normally take that many rest days in a row but due to my back injury I’m forced to on occasion. No loss in strength so far, actually some strength gain in some areas like DB bench press and all my DB related shoulder workouts, dips, bent over rows, leg press, etc.
I kinda let myself go over the holidays for my bulk lol but I’ve not been super worried about it, I am trimming down rather well. My calves look gnarly which is amazing haha.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1636.JPG

I wish this picture wasn’t so grainy because it just really doesn’t do my calves justice haha. They’ve always been my best muscles next to my traps/back. Just wanted to share this lol.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, 209 at the beginning of January, should’ve elaborated. I’m currently 177 at least as of last week. I weigh myself on sundays and usually after I’ve had 1-2 rest days in a row. I usually drop the most weight after taking 2-3 rest days in a row which is odd but I guess makes sense. I don’t normally take that many rest days in a row but due to my back injury I’m forced to on occasion. No loss in strength so far, actually some strength gain in some areas like DB bench press and all my DB related shoulder workouts, dips, bent over rows, leg press, etc.
I kinda let myself go over the holidays for my bulk lol but I’ve not been super worried about it, I am trimming down rather well. My calves look gnarly which is amazing haha.
Sorry that was my misspost... Hang on... Ahem

God damn so you've dropped 30 lbs in two months?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry that was my misspost... Hang on... Ahem

God damn so you've dropped 30 lbs in two months?
Haha yeah. I usually drop weight rather fast. I’m guessing about 8-10lbs of it at the start was water because as soon as I cut my calories back a little bit I drop wild amounts of weight and sweat like crazy.

nasrenegade

Awards
Unless you've ran your current cycle before I'd suggest keeping what you have. Otherwise I'd add Var at 50-100mg/day

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless you've ran your current cycle before I'd suggest keeping what you have. Otherwise I'd add Var at 50-100mg/day
Nope never ran it before. Weighed myself this morning and I’m coming in at 181lbs now. Not sure what to make of that. I’ve been bouncing back and forth a lot but I had a lot of carbs yesterday so I’m guessing that’s got something to do with it.

edsd

Awards
Add GW for fat loss. If you don’t want to take an oral, try rad

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Add GW for fat loss. If you don’t want to take an oral, try rad
I’m staying away from GW until I read more up to date studies on it. I know people who enjoy it but it’s up in the air for me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GW doesn’t really aid in fat loss by much. You’d want T3 or T4 to boost metabolism or yohimbine to directly burn off belly fat. Or GH to boost lipolysis.

Primo rules. It’s not super strong though. Need to take an expensive dose. 400-1000mg/wk unless you wanted to add it into a cruise. Then 200mg/wk but I don’t think it would lean a guy out at that dose. Just keep a guy super lean. You’re leaning out rather well as it is, though.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GW doesn’t really aid in fat loss by much. You’d want T3 or T4 to boost metabolism or yohimbine to directly burn off belly fat. Or GH to boost lipolysis.

Primo rules. It’s not super strong though. Need to take an expensive dose. 400-1000mg/wk unless you wanted to add it into a cruise. Then 200mg/wk but I don’t think it would lean a guy out at that dose. Just keep a guy super lean. You’re leaning out rather well as it is, though.
I’ll post a progress pic as soon as I get a minute. I work a delivery job and I’m on the road at the moment. Can we post videos?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1644.JPG

This is the only pre weight loss pic I have and I think I was around 200lbs here.

IMG_1645.JPG

This is at 182lbs

IMG_1641.JPG

My back not flexed at 178-180lbs

IMG_1643.JPG

178-180lbs flexed. Couldn’t really get a full lay spread with the phone in my hand but this is as good as I got.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Old Witch so I thought my UGL had Primo at 200mg/ml but it’s 100mg. There’s Mast, EQ and DHB as well, looking to keep it as mild as I can though. Thoughts?

edsd

Awards
I’d skip the mast for now.. just me. I like EQ and DHB for a longer cycle. Build some muscle and drop some fat/recomp

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d skip the mast for now.. just me. I like EQ and DHB for a longer cycle. Build some muscle and drop some fat/recomp
When I start recomp/bulk I’ll be using either LGD or M-Sten, maybe NPP and like 400mg test. I’m undecided. I was told NPP is good for cutting but I don’t have caber or anything on hand and I’m inexperienced with nandrolones.

edsd

Awards
I prefer tren for when I’m cutting or bulking . Low dose, low sides, works great

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Id add either dhb or primo, or both at half doses, and bring calories and macros back up to maintenance for a LEAN 190lbs SLOWLY over a period of two weeks. That’s just adding 20g of protein in per day more than normal. You’ll see something magical happen almost guaranteed.

What? You ask... well, if done correctly you will go up to 190 or more and lean out even more at the same time.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the inexperienced dhb and primo are going to be the most forgiving.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1648.JPG

So as of this morning I’m 180lbs, stomach looks a little flatter though? Maybe it’s just me. I’m taking in 2,200 calories every day even on rest days. 12 minutes of incline treadmill on 3.5 on days I lift then 5 minutes of stairs on level 9, lift then stairs at the end for 10 minutes on fat burn setting at level 10. Should I change my routine up?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1653.JPG

Progress report! Doing arms til failure since my back hurts so damn bad. I’ll post a tricep/calf pic in a few, gotta finish up biceps and do my stairs.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1675.JPG

A little better pic of the right tricep here.
I think I need more definition.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So as an update (mainly because I don’t wanna make a new log) I cut my cardio way back and only do 10 minutes on the stairs per day at level 8-10 depending on how I feel and I woke up and weighed in at 173.8lbs this morning! 2,200-2,300 cal per day, doing some carb cycling here and there depending on what I’m working that day or the next day. Working out hard for 1-1 1/2 hours with drop sets, super sets, triple sets. Var and primo are on the way, wondering if I should tweak training or diet at all or leave it since I randomly lost a bunch of weight almost overnight? Was pretty surprised tbh.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just make sure the majority of your eating is done around training. Eat a smaller meal, easily digested, about an hour before training, get carbs and aminos in during training, and get a shake within an hour and a meal in about an hour after. That might end up being the whole day’s eating if you’re on a cut.

Timing is as important as what you’re eating and doing. You can shift the meal timing in ways that can enhance or totally ruin cardio or weight training results. Timed around training, is the best use of food intake for any bodybuilding purpose, bulk cut or recomp.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Though, if you’re happy with how it’s going, stay the course. Add the compounds and adjust macros as you see fit if needed. If you feel like you’re losing any muscle, add protein 10g at a time to the day, per three days adjustment and see how that goes.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Usually in the morning it’s 50g of carbs and 70g protein with stuff that’s easily digestible then right to work and training so my stomach is empty by the time I train.
25-50g protein after training in a shake so that’s 200-230cal. I’ll either eat 4oz chicken with 100g yam or white rice and broccoli for my next meal and I take blood drive with that. Later at night I usually work 5-8 hours and I’ll be running and moving around a lot (delivery driver and I clean gyms) so I take the same thing as last meal with me in Tupperware and eat that again with beef aminos. Every so often if I’m not as prepared as I’d like I’ll go to chick fila and get the grilled chicken wrap with fat free honey mustard and an 8 piece grilled chicken nugget which is 557cal and about 70g protein and 40g carbs, 16g fat and I take blood drive with that as well.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Though, if you’re happy with how it’s going, stay the course. Add the compounds and adjust macros as you see fit if needed. If you feel like you’re losing any muscle, add protein 10g at a time to the day, per three days adjustment and see how that goes.
I’m already very high protein, the most of my calories come from it. I haven’t lost any strength, just a little more tired than usual really. That changes when I do high carbs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good deal.

I’m a bit surprised you’re able to effectively weight train while depleted and then recover effectively after.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And, when you add those compounds, metabolism will increase. But so will protein sparing and nutrient partitioning.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good deal.

I’m a bit surprised you’re able to effectively weight train while depleted and then recover effectively after.
I don’t think I’m fully depleted, but there is a small difference. I’m enjoying the training and all, it isn’t bad at all. Working 3 jobs is more tasking than the training haha.