What should I add to my transdermal dienolone cut cycle

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
I’m currently on day 3 of a dienolone td cycle but I’m thinking of adding a second compound to the mix. I am coming off a very successful td trest and dimethandrostenol bulking cycle. I put on some serious size but also a fair amount of fat due to a bit too high caloric surplus.
I’m 30, 205, 6’5 And on TRT. My goals for this cycle are to try and retain most of the mass gained from the bulk while shedding 6 to 10 pounds of fat over the next two months. Currently running the td dienolone at 100 mg a day And a 500 to 700 calorie deficit. I have superdrol, dmz, more td trest, and some YK 11 in my stockpile. Should I run one of those alongside the TD or maybe try picking up some milder compound (epistane, mechabol, protodrol, etc) and save the others for the next bulk? I could adjust the cut into a lean recomp as well if there was a certain stack that proved to be more beneficial to the extra calories. Let me know fellow some possible stack options based on my current goals that some of you have experienced.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Seven! The androsterone paired with 7-keto would be a nice addition..plus, the androsterone would be beneficial for some of the potential sides of dien

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
Hell ya guys, i appreciate the feedback. I do love Epistane but I haven’t ran either 7 keto or androsterone before. What would you say the main effects of them together would bring?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One option would be an higher dose of dienolone if you can stand it, many people dose it at 150 mg/day. I'm currently stacking test prop, dienolone, 11KT and mechabol as finisher. If you want cortisol control, 11-KT is a better choice than 7-keto.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell ya guys, i appreciate the feedback. I do love Epistane but I haven’t ran either 7 keto or androsterone before. What would you say the main effects of them together would bring?
Epistane and dienolone used to be stacked together. The product was called Spawn. Brawn still carries it just changed the name to Respawn.

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
One option would be an higher dose of dienolone if you can stand it, many people dose it at 150 mg/day. I'm currently stacking test prop, dienolone, 11KT and mechabol as finisher. If you want cortisol control, 11-KT is a better choice than 7-keto.
So you think that there is big difference of payoff in terms of 150 compared to 100 mg of dienolone? Would you think that the added benefits of the extra 50 mg would be better than say 30 to 40 mg of epistane or like20 mg of msten?

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
So you think that there is big difference of payoff in terms of 150 compared to 100 mg of dienolone? Would you think that the added benefits of the extra 50 mg would be better than say 30 to 40 mg of epistane or like20 mg of msten?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Seven! The androsterone paired with 7-keto would be a nice addition..plus, the androsterone would be beneficial for some of the potential sides of dien
plus i've seen a study showing androsterone actually improves lipids, i would call that i big plus for any cycle.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, I'm not a big fan of orals. Dienolone can easily put mass on a cut, and I think 150 mg daily is the way to take advantage of it. Perhaps an oral as a finisher will provide more benefits, but also more sides.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are gonna crank up the Dien TD, it's presently on BOGO https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/dienogen

Could be worthwhile to grab some Arimahex too.