What sarms to cut with ?

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
So I’ve been working out for more then 10 years . The only way I don’t loss the muscle mass I gain is by taking a ph or something along the lines . I’m currently on trt . I just want to run a cut cycle . I’ve already tried cutting without any supps I lose what I’ve gained along with the fat . I’m looking into sarms because a company I like has a great valentine day sale . I’m going to pick up some mk677 and some gw . I’m not sure about running the mk677 on a cut .What do you guys think ? My igf came back on the low side . I was thinking of running S4 with the GW . I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything better out there for a cut . I know people are going to recommend Ostarine but my source doesn’t have it . I am aware of diet and cardio being the main things in a cut . But I am also aware when I do that I lose my muscle mass and I want to keep it on me . So any advice willl be welcome . Thanks

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ve been working out for more then 10 years . The only way I don’t loss the muscle mass I gain is by taking a ph or something along the lines . I’m currently on trt . I just want to run a cut cycle . I’ve already tried cutting without any supps I lose what I’ve gained along with the fat . I’m looking into sarms because a company I like has a great valentine day sale . I’m going to pick up some mk677 and some gw . I’m not sure about running the mk677 on a cut .What do you guys think ? My igf came back on the low side . I was thinking of running S4 with the GW . I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything better out there for a cut . I know people are going to recommend Ostarine but my source doesn’t have it . I am aware of diet and cardio being the main things in a cut . But I am also aware when I do that I lose my muscle mass and I want to keep it on me . So any advice willl be welcome . Thanks
I personally like that combo for a cut, s4, GW And mk677. You do get hungrier from mk677, but for me it goes away after 1-2 weeks and I usually just counteract it with EC stack.

S4 at 100mg is where I like it, yes you do get vision sides but they are manageable for me. You'll have to try and see if they are for you.

How do you know your losing muscle along with the bf? Do you measure it? Remember lbm is a combination of many thinks and personally I always felt that I lost lbm until I started measuring it with a bf digital scale. They aren't the most accurate, but when I averaged it out i lost very, very little muscle. Then again I don't cut lower than 10% bf and went slow and steady.

How low do you want to cut? How aggressive do you cut? Timeframe? Starting point? Those are all things to factor in.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I’ve tried to cut all types of different ways . I’ve done it for different amounts of times to . I’m going to try to cut for 2 months hopefully I can drop 8lbs fat . I don’t cut to aggressive for the fact I lose muscle very quick . I lose muscle and strength when I cut . I could tell by the look in the mirror and my strength goes down . Only time I haven’t lost my gains is when I cycled epistane on my cut . I want to run the mk677 in the cut but I already eat a lot since I started trying to get bigger for a while . I’ve upped calories and protein intake and started lifting heavier.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
So the s4 is out of stock . It’s between rad, lgd , s23 .

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
S4 is in stock at plenty or good sources if you need

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve said tit a million times leery and I’m say once more.. cutting or bulking is all in your diet notnsome silly compounds.. anabolics don’t directly burn. Aside from maybe Trenbolone.. it drives me nuts hearing oh best cutting steroid or best bulking steroid.. dude.. I have gone through contest prep with test cyp in the mix and not pulling it out and shredded. So many myths..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve said tit a million times leery and I’m say once more.. cutting or bulking is all in your diet notnsome silly compounds.. anabolics don’t directly burn. Aside from maybe Trenbolone.. it drives me nuts hearing oh best cutting steroid or best bulking steroid.. dude.. I have gone through contest prep with test cyp in the mix and not pulling it out and shredded. So many myths..
This^ I constantly tell ppl this.

You can get shredded on dbol

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^ I constantly tell ppl this.

You can get shredded on dbol
Exactly, gear and anabolics only “enhance” what you are already doing correctly via your diet and training.. consistency is what gets results.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
The biggest game changer for me has been GW . I can do cardio forever while on it . I know that I have to eat cleaner and do more cardio while trying to cut . I also know that with my body type I can’t eat less because I will lose a lot of muscle . I was just looking for some help on what kind of “compounds” can help me out to reach my goals . I appreciate everyone’s input . I messaged someone . That seems to be active a lot on the forms . He guided me in a better way . I did order some Gw n mk677 . Thanks