What pro hormones work in 2021?

Sagebrush187

Awards
The game has changed since back in the day. Obviously the lifting is constant. I’m ready to get back into pro hormones but do any of you know which ones will put on mass like back in the day that I can get?

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
The game has changed since back in the day. Obviously the lifting is constant. I’m ready to get back into pro hormones but do any of you know which ones will put on mass like back in the day that I can get?
If you can still find dmz, or Msten they're legal still i think im not sure tho.

islandsaint80

Awards
Msten, Mithras, trest, and dien are the only ones I can find. Literally in the same boat as you wondering where to get anything from

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think any of the stuff mentioned here are actually legal in the US, if I'm not mistaken. You can still find them though. And many order from UK, I think.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you mean, what’s legal in US or what you can get? SD is still around if you know where to look.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the compounds people talked about are still on research sites, but if you want something you can get at a brick and mortar store, andros are pretty much it. Some stores have sarms too but since the big brands stopped selling them, the no name companies can be pretty hit and miss.