Unanswered What PH would you run with these choices.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
I had some injuries over the years and stopped lifting. Fast forward five years and im back and working out.

I have some old supps and some new stuff I picked up. I have been out of touch for a while and would like some advice.

I have -110 tabs of helladrol (Mr Supps), 40 tabs epi (CEL labs), 40 tabs tren clone (accelerated genetix), 100 tabs Oxandrolone (Omega Labs), 100 tabs Fluoxymesterone (Omega Labs, and 30 Mesterolona (proviron).

Due to my bad spanish I got Fluoxymesterone, and Mesterolona by mistake.

Since ive been out of it I was thinking of just running the HellaDrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Meaning id have to grab some more.

I dont know if bridging is still a thing, or if thats too harsh on the body with my options.

**and i have nolva somewhere, if i cant find it ill probably grab some clomid.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely have the SERM in hand before you start. Starting out light isn't a bad idea, but bridging is the opposite of that, and something I don't recommend for anyone not already on TRT.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely have the SERM in hand before you start. Starting out light isn't a bad idea, but bridging is the opposite of that, and something I don't recommend for anyone not already on TRT.
what theory of bridging have you been sold? I only ask because the whole idea behind bridging is to come off slowly, and more gently, endocrinology speaking. A typical bridge would be to use 11oxo at the end of a heavy cycle for a few weeks prior to PCT. Basically a taper with hormones instead of doses. trt would have no relevance to bridging as bridging is part of a PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you listed "tabs" but what are the dosages per "tab"?

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards

Thank you for the reply. I was thinking halo/epi bridge, but thats out the window.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what theory of bridging have you been sold? I only ask because the whole idea behind bridging is to come off slowly, and more gently, endocrinology speaking. A typical bridge would be to use 11oxo at the end of a heavy cycle for a few weeks prior to PCT. Basically a taper with hormones instead of doses. trt would have no relevance to bridging as bridging is part of a PCT.
Most of the guys that I've ever seen or heard talk about bridging were referring to bridging between 2 cycles, not a tapering off type of thing.
So, TRT or not, would be a valid question, regarding hormone restart.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most of the guys that I've ever seen or heard talk about bridging were referring to bridging between 2 cycles, not a tapering off type of thing.
so they were really talking about blasting and cruising. get em schooled up!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so they were really talking about blasting and cruising. get em schooled up!
Well, really just staying on blast and rotating compounds (often with a short period of overlap). I’ve only heard it in reference to orals, but how most people use short ester oils like NPP & Tren Ace.

OP, do the helladrol like you said and add the Epi and Tren clone at 1 tab per day each. Now you will have a bangin’ 6 week cycle. Use the proviron lightly throughout PCT with your SERM to help feel better and prevent gyno while promoting libido.

Save the halotestin for a competition, or trade it off.

Either save the Var for now, or you could add it to the cycle, but that would be overkill for a comeback cycle IMO.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
I had no theory. I just remember it was popular back in like 2012. Thats why I was asking.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
you listed "tabs" but what are the dosages per "tab"?
The halo is 25mg, epic is 10mg, tren clone is 30mg (19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione [Dienedione]) Fluoxymesterone is 10mg, Oxandrolone 10mg, and Mesterolona is 25mg.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had no theory. I just remember it was popular back in like 2012. Thats why I was asking.
By either definition, I'm not a fan.

BTW, Ripper has a really strong background in "PHs". I always look forward to reading his responses.

bigblake878

bigblake878

Awards
Well, really just staying on blast and rotating compounds (often with a short period of overlap). I’ve only heard it in reference to orals, but how most people use short ester oils like NPP & Tren Ace.

OP, do the helladrol like you said and add the Epi and Tren clone at 1 tab per day each. Now you will have a bangin’ 6 week cycle. Use the proviron lightly throughout PCT with your SERM to help feel better and prevent gyno while promoting libido.

Save the halotestin for a competition, or trade it off.

Either save the Var for now, or you could add it to the cycle, but that would be overkill for a comeback cycle IMO.
That is exactly what i was thinking! Running the halo and sort of bridging it with the epi, or tren. And bringing the proviron in PCT. Ill just boost my Nolva a little higher during PCT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is exactly what i was thinking! Running the halo and sort of bridging it with the epi, or tren. And bringing the proviron in PCT. Ill just boost my Nolva a little higher during PCT.
So I would do something like:

-40 days of Halodrol, first 10 at 50mg then remaining 30 days at 75mg
-Last 20 days I would use 20mg Epistane and 60mg Dienedione (3 weeks of Spawn)

25mg Proviron daily (with Nolva nightly) for the month after.

This way the dosages are effective, the cycle builds in anabolic potential and the compounds have synergy. Since there’s no test base, it’s only 6 weeks, which is enough time to make some gains but you’ll be ready to come off & get some test back in you.