What Person Has the Most Lean Mass in the World?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, who has the most amount of lean mass?

My guess is Jay Cutler has the most lean mass in the world. All that mass, plus training, plus steroids surely make him be able to eat 100,000 USD worth of food a year (as he says).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you mean muscle to fat ratio or total mass of muscle no matter what?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
I mean "total mass of muscle no matter what?"

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jay Cutler is huge, but he's also only 5'10''. Plus he has to worry about staying cut part of the year as opposed to some powerlifters who can afford to stay in bulks longer.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would probably be one of the strongmen competitors that are tall like the guy that was on game of thrones. He’s 6’9” 425 lbs. he’s no where near as muscular as a bodybuilder but if your talking just lean tissue weight it’s probably someone like that. A 5’10” guy with 20” arms will clearly be way lighter then a 6’10 guy with 20” arms. If your talking as in actual circumference of body parts then it still wouldn’t be cutler. I’d guess prime Ronnie Coleman was one of the most muscular people ever.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I realize that guy isn’t really lean. But even if he cut he probably would still never see on under 350lbs lol

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Brian Shaw or Hafthor Bjornsson would be up there. Also a prime Eddie Hall comes to mind (420lb)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brian Shaw or Hafthor Bjornsson would be up there. Also a prime Eddie Hall comes to mind (420lb)
This is what I was thinking too. I didn't realize Brian Shaw is 6'8"!!!