Unanswered What PCT and dosages to take ?

Crammed

Awards
I am going to take 10 week cycle of testosterone and anavar and was wondering what PCT and dosages of the cycle and PCT to take or if testosterone and anavar are a good stack

I clearly don’t know what I’m talking about please help!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to take 10 week cycle of testosterone and anavar and was wondering what PCT and dosages of the cycle and PCT to take or if testosterone and anavar are a good stack

I clearly don’t know what I’m talking about please help!
Do some more research first and if you still have questions I'm sure plenty of people will help, just include things like your age, size, experience, and goals when you ask.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What lab(s) did you get? And what ester is your testosterone?

Crammed

Awards
What lab(s) did you get? And what ester is your testosterone?
Thanks for the reply!
I wanted to do a 10 week cycle to start with, test Cypionate and pill Winstrol I’m 23 and would also still like to be fertile so just curious on what PCT I should take and dosages. I have seen people talk about the HCG and how it’s good to keep you fertile but could I just take nova or clomid. Would they have the same affects?

Last edited:
BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the reply!
I wanted to do a 10 week cycle to start with, test Cypionate and pill Winstrol I’m 23 and would also still like to be fertile so just curious on what PCT I should take and dosages. I have seen people talk about the HCG and how it’s good to keep you fertile but could I just take nova or clomid. Would they have the same affects?
Standard advice would be to take 500iu of hcg twice a week until the run up to PCT. Then 21 days after your last pin take your serms. I like the idea of nolva only at 20mg ED for 6 weeks, but most recommended clomid in combination and higher dosages, 4 week PCTs being more common.

I am not nearly as knowledgeable or experienced as others here and I'm only telling you this info to tide you over until more people reply.

Crammed

Awards
Standard advice would be to take 500iu of hcg twice a week until the run up to PCT. Then 21 days after your last pin take your serms. I like the idea of nolva only at 20mg ED for 6 weeks, but most recommended clomid in combination and higher dosages, 4 week PCTs being more common.

I am not nearly as knowledgeable or experienced as others here and I'm only telling you this info to tide you over until more people reply.
Ok thanks you so much do you have any advice on dosages of test and Winstrol?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Standard beginner cycle is between 400mg and 600mg. So like 1.5ml or 2ml a week usually, depending on the concentration of your gear. If it's ugl it's not like it's going to be dosed perfectly accurately anyway.