what part of my body should i work on the most in improving? (pics)

Saif96

Awards
IMG_4445.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4442.JPG

these is my body, I weight 77kg, my hight is 177cm 21% fat I'm pretty average I used to be around 101kg but lost it and went to 66kg and I gain weight at 77kg but I still hate my body, what part of my body do you think i should improve the most? and how?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything. Later focus on core and back to get the upper body wider -making the hips appear smaller.
I saw worse, lot of work ahead.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been lifting weights?

Saif96

Awards
How long have you been lifting weights?
in 2016 i lifted weights for 2 months with the help of my trainer but I quit after I saw no difference at all

last week i started lifting weights with a new trainer in my university and i hope he's better in helping me he said in 6 weeks ill see great improvements

Saif96

Awards
Everything. Later focus on core and back to get the upper body wider -making the hips appear smaller.
I saw worse, lot of work ahead.
would 6 weeks of hard exercise guaranty that I can get a 6 pack and a V shape? or do I need more time?

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Based on the fact you are new to lifting then there is a strong possibility that you can actually recomp (lose fat and gain muscle). You will need to stick to compound exercises such as Squats, Deadlifts, Barbell Rows (or variations of), Bench Press and Overhead Press, you can do isolation exercises for arms but they should not be necessary as if your compound exercises are selected correctly then biceps and triceps will be exercised doing the compound exercises.

I am not sure what you expect in 6 weeks, this is a long term game, you may see a small improvement in 6 weeks if everything is on point but realistically you need to persevere for at least 6 months to see any real gains. I would concentrate on gaining back width by adding in pull-ups / lat pull downs to the aforementioned exercises.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
would 6 weeks of hard exercise guaranty that I can get a 6 pack and a V shape? or do I need more time?
No! See my previous post, please do not believe that everything can change in just 6 weeks. Getting what you want will take 12 months or even longer even with diet, training and life in general (stress etc) all being perfect. It's a long game.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Look into Lyle McDonalds Body Recomposition website for information about weight loss etc, lots of good info even though a lot of people dislike him.

APC80

APC80

Awards
in 2016 i lifted weights for 2 months with the help of my trainer but I quit after I saw no difference at all

last week i started lifting weights with a new trainer in my university and i hope he's better in helping me he said in 6 weeks ill see great improvements
2 months is nothing mate you need to be more patient it takes a lot of time, hard work and dedication to change your physique. Take Micks advice, your workouts should be centred around compound exercises.

Also get your nutrition in order if that's not in check you'll get nowhere fast as it's as important as your training, if not more so. There are guys like Mike Matthews, Jim Stoppani, Jeff Cavaliere that have books, programs, nutrition guides and all that, you are better following as imo most PTs don't have a clue.

Pick one you like and stick with them and you'll get results. They all have different methods but will get you to the same place in the end just choose which one you prefer.

Watch as many videos online as you can about technique and form on the different exercises to make sure you're getting the most from your training and so you don't get injured when the weights get heavy.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Need much longer than 2 months and also 6 weeks... Ive lifted continuously for 2 year with little breaks apart from holidays and im still building my physique.. You will see small changes but to have a strong muscular physique you need time patience and a knowledge of what your doing... Train (Whenever possible) have a structured training program in place and focus on compound movements. Next is diet.. Its so important you eat to grow. Have dirty foods (I hate that term but..) if need be and lift and you will change but give yourself atleast 12 month.. Take progress pics along the way. You will barely notice mirror changes as you see yourself everyday but a progress pic of 6 months apart you will say i can see a ton of difference.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These guys know lifting and Bodybuilding. Diet and lifting consistently is the key.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly being a new slate you can make considerable progress but to think a guaranteed 6 pack is possible I such a short timeframe is too far fetched. Now you need to pack on some muscle to that frame but you will decrease bf at the same time thus bringing you closer to your goal.

Focus on your diet and stay consistent to your trainers program. Do the work and allow the process to work.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
stay dedicated and you will get where you want to be some times you don't even realize the progress your making... it's just a gradual process...

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks 6 packs from 21 bodyfat not a chance. Don’t let that discourage you, it a better for a great physique to be ha even to attain. It’s more exclusive that way.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If 6 weeks was all it took we'd all have abs. H3ll, even hairygrandpa would be cut by now.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure! I would say 3 weeks is enough. After 6 weeks you will be too big.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you being serious. You have very unreal expectations, I'm not trying to be a jerk. Try more like 6 months to a year of perfect diet and weights. It's a marathon not a sprint