What ODD/Random supplement has worked for you?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know people have asked what has, what hasn't worked for you.
I'm wondering, supplement companies present on the board aside...what has worked for you?

I have bought powders off "auction" websites from India/China before, I know certain stores sell weird stuff like ANT POWDER(Libido claim). Basically have you ever bought anything, or a random brand and the product/powder has worked well?

I know there is loads of Chinese products out there, and Indian. I once was given these herbal balls by a Chinese doctor and I had random boners all the time! No idea what was in them, they were given to me to aid in blood flow due to pins and needles in my hands/feet.

Anyways, GO:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They were both spiked with an amphetamine analogue not listed on the ingredient labels. They tried to say it was the dendrobium that gave the powerful affects but that was not the case. Craze was absolutely out of this world! The amphetamine used was better than adderall could ever think of being and the formula also managed to give awesome pumps and endurance. The bad thing is that everything I have tried for a PWO since has been disappointing in comparison.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
They were both spiked with an amphetamine analogue not listed on the ingredient labels. They tried to say it was the dendrobium that gave the powerful affects but that was not the case. Craze was absolutely out of this world! The amphetamine used was better than adderall could ever think of being and the formula also managed to give awesome pumps and endurance. The bad thing is that everything I have tried for a PWO since has been disappointing in comparison.
Yup. This sums it up

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Greatest happy pill ive ever tried. Pop one upon wakeup and Id be cruisin all day long. Miss that ****
I still have some OG detonate...though the sell by date was last May or June. Great stuff! In contrast, Detonate XT is one of the sh@ttiest supplements I have ever ingested. Luckily I was able to return it to vitamin shoppe. I must say that even better than Craze or OG Detonate was the Original Stimulant X by Athletic Xtreme (2006 or 2007). That was also spiked and it delivered a level of euphoria that truly can't even be described. Ugh..we are due for another company to pump something out like these products from the good old days..

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Old fashion Liver Tablets :)

Get the Beverly ones and work yourself up to 20-30 a day. You will be surprised at the results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG prime back in ~2008 area. Loved that stuff. Doses it at the 69 protocol. For most people it seemed to be a hit or miss product. It was a huge hit for me. Strength gains were something I've never experience before. Also, Lit Up (pre workout). Unique flavor (sweet tea or Arnold palmer, I can't remember) and it delivered a really nice metal focus.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
OG prime back in ~2008 area. Loved that stuff. Doses it at the 69 protocol. For most people it seemed to be a hit or miss product. It was a huge hit for me. Strength gains were something I've never experience before. Also, Lit Up (pre workout). Unique flavor (sweet tea or Arnold palmer, I can't remember) and it delivered a really nice metal focus.
Yes, Lit Up was great! I also loved the OG App Nut RPM. Oh and OG (v1) NO Shotgun...so disgusting but worked great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO shotgun (v1, OG) was my favorite pre workout. Had to take a shot of it with a chaser but man did that stuff work or what?!

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree.. Prime was fantastic with low rep, heavy weight strength gains.