What Natty Anabolic should i try next...

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sup brahs so I need help deciding what natural anabolic to run with next, Im trying to find something that increases strength and size obviously but a lot of these supps contain estrogen blockers which I don't want at all and also increase hunger which I don't need, let me know what yall would recommend!

(already tried anabolic effect, epi-plex, ep1logue and hydra head x don't need to recommend those)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SNS X-Gels. It’s always treated me well. Acutely, I notice awesome pumps and vasodilation, and with continued usage, strength and LBM gains. Lot of great research behind it as well. It’s not as new and sexy as some of the other natty anabolics, but it’s tried and true. I’d recommend grabbing 2 bottles.

To further enhance its effects, grab some carnitine (I prefer LCLT, but ALCAR is another great choice) and GMS or Lecithin.

You’ve probably seen the ArA help guide, but for others reading: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/the-arachidonic-acid-help-guide.246394/

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP and then another bottle of bmp.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got vector, I'm curious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sup brahs so I need help deciding what natural anabolic to run with next, Im trying to find something that increases strength and size obviously but a lot of these supps contain estrogen blockers which I don't want at all and also increase hunger which I don't need, let me know what yall would recommend!

(already tried anabolic effect, epi-plex, ep1logue and hydra head x don't need to recommend those)
some nice reviews on iconogenin..transdermal is the way to go with laxo, imo.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
some nice reviews on iconogenin..transdermal is the way to go with laxo, imo.
im pretty interested with iconogenin but I never used a transdermal supp before, whats the half life of this product should it be used in morning or is before bed alright and is it ok to use lotion after applying?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im pretty interested with iconogenin but I never used a transdermal supp before, whats the half life of this product should it be used in morning or is before bed alright and is it ok to use lotion after applying?
I like it best in morning...after shower if you shower in mornings. iconogenin is very mild on skin, but a lotion can be applied after 2 hours.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely worth a try. I have used multiple bottles and find I have better results the with oral laxo.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vector or Anabolic Effect. Just checked and Vector is on sale at Black Lion Research for 30% off (code: MADMARCH).
So Vector, its a no brainer....

My personal stack is BMP, Vector (or AE) and Folidrone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Vector or Anabolic Effect. Just checked and Vector is on sale at Black Lion Research for 30% off (code: MADMARCH).
So Vector, its a no brainer....

My personal stack is BMP, Vector (or AE) and Folidrone.
see post #9.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
if interested in trying iconogenin use code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com and save 25% off site wide.
Thanks. Might be interested. How long does each bottle last with daily use? And is it once a day?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are ruling out BMP I don't have a ton extra I'd look into, you've used a lot of the effective things out there.

Therefore I'd either look into ArA/X-gels.

Or maybe just a different "tweak" on what you've used. Maybe a transdermal could help you compare effectiveness to the oral route for some of these. Something like either Apex Alchemies Epichaos (Epicatechin) or Lithos (UroB) would be decent options that I personally am intrigued by.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Might be interested. How long does each bottle last with daily use? And is it once a day?
a tube of iconogenin usually lasts me a month, and the bonus is when I put some on sore areas like neck, shoulder, back the pain relief is very noticeable.

using my code THEBIGT makes it pretty reasonable for a months supply.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are ruling out BMP I don't have a ton extra I'd look into, you've used a lot of the effective things out there.

Therefore I'd either look into ArA/X-gels.

Or maybe just a different "tweak" on what you've used. Maybe a transdermal could help you compare effectiveness to the oral route for some of these. Something like either Apex Alchemies Epichaos (Epicatechin) or Lithos (UroB) would be decent options that I personally am intrigued by.
yeah my joints cant take ArA right now been doing alot of heavy compounds in my garage but im thinking about trying out a laxogenin megadose experiment transdermal plus orals but not sure, i been looking around for something highly dosed with Rehmannaie Radix you know any good ones out there?

Last edited:
Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
a tube of iconogenin usually lasts me a month, and the bonus is when I put some on sore areas like neck, shoulder, back the pain relief is very noticeable.

using my code THEBIGT makes it pretty reasonable for a months supply.
Thanks for the code and info - I'll give it a shot.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AE like others have already mentioned is definitely a good one. Anafuse would be another good one to try if you haven't.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agee AE + Mtest is awesome

Xgels + BMP or massmax would be good

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

VECTOR (Blog Link)
30% off with code: QUARANTINE

Edit: No so subliminal suggestion ^

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
check out
Brawn Test Complete v2 and Corti-Lean v2 Stack
cheap and effective

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M Test is the best supplement I've ever taken. Don't know if it actually increases test, but it makes me randy!