What my cycle is

sespress

Awards
PH component:
19-Nor DHEA 100/100/300/300/0/0/0/0
4-Andro 0/0/0/0/300/300/300/300
Epi-Andro 0/0/0/0/750/750/750/750

GH component:
Mk-677 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 (5on2off)

SARM component:
Ostarine 0/0/0/0/25/25/25/25

Natty Supps-
Follidrone 2.0 (caps) 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3 - into PCT and beyond

Vitamins:
New Chapter once daily
New Chapter coenzyme B Complex
Choline L-Bit

Cycle Support:
Arm1care Pro (As directed)/through PCT period

PCT
RC sourced -
Clom 50/50/25/25
Nolva 25/25/12.5/12.5

Alphamax XT
(as directed)/4 weeks

Topical -
BPS Sustain alpha (pumps 5/5/5/5/3/3)
Two extra weeks of that, just cause.

Will go Natty Test Booster during rest period. Undecided on brand.

After 2 months rest period I'll be checking out a cutting stack.

Currently in week 5 of cycle. First week of the 4/Epi-Andro's. The first two weeks in general I was just trying to get past old injury from a car wreck 2 years back. It's been that long for a real workout or cycle. Without the cycle I wouldn't have made it back into the gym for long with out reinjury. I'd tried enough times to know. The MK and 19 seemed to fix my joints, really amazing actually. The first week I was just doing body weight exercises to be careful and get everything going again. Now on weeks 3 and 4 I reintroduced real weight training. I've noticed an exceptional increase in strength so far. I tweaked my back last week (not while working out) and two days rest later I healed like the effing wolverine man. would have normally put me back out for A MONTH.

As I move deeper into this I'm looking at the total on-time and i almost want to ignore the first two weeks and push the 4/Epi-Andro's two more. The 19 dose was so light. I've yet to notice any kind of shut down. The boys are just fine. No mood sides, just getting into the aggression in a good way. I feel like the 19-Nor just wasn't ever going to get me where I wanted which is why I cut it out. I grabbed that in the first place because I read it helped with joints along with MK. It served that purpose. Rather than cycle off a 2-4 week oral run (seemed like a waste of time) and grab the rest next time I just I swapped it out.

You all think I can go those two more weeks? I'm on such a roll I hate to end it earlier than I absolutely need to. It feels so great to be active again after two years of bed and doctors and pain from that accident. Lost so much strength and gained too much fat during my recovery. that's all reversing nicely. Currently I've no negative sides at all. Getting blood work done in one week. Liver panel done before starting and all normal across the board.

All opinions please! You folks have been amazing so far I've asked so many ? and gotten so much help.

Cheers,

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Dope ! I wouldn't go two more weeks honestly but Why not keep the 19nor in there for the full 8 weeks? I've actually been interested in it just never pulled the gun

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'd push the Epi and 4 for 4 more weeks for a total of 8 weeks with them. Or you can do 2. Either would be safe.

Just save the Follidrone till pct. No need to have it the last half of the cycle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dope ! I wouldn't go two more weeks honestly but Why not keep the 19nor in there for the full 8 weeks? I've actually been interested in it just never pulled the gun
Booty. lol. I didn't know you were considering 19-nor.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'd push the Epi and 4 for 4 more weeks for a total of 8 weeks with them. Or you can do 2. Either would be safe.

Just save the Follidrone till pct. No need to have it the last half of the cycle.
I think he meant to extend it to 10 weeks , I could be wrong thou !

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think he meant to extend it to 10 weeks , I could be wrong thou !
He didn't dose the 4 or epi the first four weeks of the cycle. So he did;

19-nor weeks 1-4
4-ad weeks 4-8
epi 4-8

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

19-nor weeks 1-4
4-ad weeks 4-8
epi 4-8
Yeah I think he meant extend it 2 more weeks for 6 weeks of 4 and epi for a total of 10 (I think lol) , I'd probably throw the 19 nor back in for the full 8 weeks and run it like that

And here's a secret about me , I'm interested in every supplement that was called "new" at one point and is suppose to help make gainz lmfao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think he meant extend it 2 more weeks for 6 weeks of 4 and epi for a total of 10 (I think lol) , I'd probably throw the 19 nor back in for the full 8 weeks and run it like that

And here's a secret about me , I'm interested in every supplement that was called "new" at one point and is suppose to help make gainz lmfao
There's a new supp called Gorilla Juices. You have to hold it in your mouth then swallow it for the protei....errr gainz. Lol.

Either way, I would run the 4 and epi for atleast 6 weeks to get the most out of them. Thats just me though lol.

sespress

Awards

19-nor weeks 1-4
4-ad weeks 4-8
epi 4-8
Right. I just wasn't feeling it. I grabbed it based on reports of joint and injury recovery. And I'll say I think that did the trick. I have half a bottle left. Another problem with it was the bottle is 60 tablets but mega under dosed at 50mg each. Everything I've read says go for 300 or don't bother. So the bottles don't last long at $40-50per. Not that the 4/Epi is much different 60/bottle, but need to take 3 a day so I'll be buying 1 more of each minimum. I tell you it's a wallet crusher. I'm like $400 in to my cycle and looking like I'll be spending another Benjamin yet.

At least my PCT is all ready. Lined up on the table it looks glorious. When all the caps are in the table in the morning for my dose though I feel like I have cancer or something. Like my grandfather didn't even take this much stuff when he was sick...lol.

sespress

Awards

Yeah I'll do that. Follidrone has been shelved ftm. You don't think it'll add any value right now? I don't know enough about it but honestly the acetone burps ... I'm not keen on those lol. Looking for any excuse to not have that happen in my morning commute to work.

sespress

Awards
There's a new supp called Gorilla Juices. You have to hold it in your mouth then swallow it for the protei....errr gainz. Lol.

Either way, I would run the 4 and epi for atleast 6 weeks to get the most out of them. Thats just me though lol.
That was my thought too. I had heard that the 19 can be suppressive but seriously that low dose those first two weeks I just can't imagine it really adding up. I know there is an upper limit with orals though. For the sake of my liver. I'm kinda scared to see my bloods. Getting that done Tuesday so my doctor might be asking hard questions about my lifestyle if the numbers are off. It's just a liver panel with her. I get my hormone panel done next week just up front cash no doctor. I'll post the results of both. It'd be good to know and share.

sespress

Awards
Also wait? I thought you had to milk the gorilla first right? It's like a new exercise you do instead of hammer curls. Similar motion. You got to train up with the shake weight first. Bwahaha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll do that. Follidrone has been shelved ftm. You don't think it'll add any value right now? I don't know enough about it but honestly the acetone burps ... I'm not keen on those lol. Looking for any excuse to not have that happen in my morning commute to work.
No the 4-ad converts to actual Testosterone so there's no need. When your in PCT and your test levels drop, it'll be there to help even it out.

And the 4-ad is best ran at 300 mg. The reason I'm saying to run them longer, is because they take a few weeks to fully get going. I wouldn't want you to stop them right after they start having an effect.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Also wait? I thought you had to milk the gorilla first right? It's like a new exercise you do instead of hammer curls. Similar motion. You got to train up with the shake weight first. Bwahaha
The "holding it in your mouth part" takes away from the hammer pulls, lol, and gives you neck gainz. lmao.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That was my thought too. I had heard that the 19 can be suppressive but seriously that low dose those first two weeks I just can't imagine it really adding up. I know there is an upper limit with orals though. For the sake of my liver. I'm kinda scared to see my bloods. Getting that done Tuesday so my doctor might be asking hard questions about my lifestyle if the numbers are off. It's just a liver panel with her. I get my hormone panel done next week just up front cash no doctor. I'll post the results of both. It'd be good to know and share.
Cool. Definitely post them.

sespress

Awards
Cool I'll think I'll push it two more weeks then PCT for 4 weeks with the combo Nolva Clomid and OTC... I'm paranoid you know. Need to cover all bases from every conceivable angle.

I want to make sure i get as much out of this as possible. I just got kicked out of the local gym, they were closing and I was like I NEED ONE MORE SET ARGHHH! the lady came back with a dude and they were like you really need to go bro, we're trying to clean up and go home.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Cool I'll think I'll push it two more weeks then PCT for 4 weeks with the combo Nolva Clomid and OTC... I'm paranoid you know. Need to cover all bases from every conceivable angle.

I want to make sure i get as much out of this as possible. I just got kicked out of the local gym, they were closing and I was like I NEED ONE MORE SET ARGHHH! the lady came back with a dude and they were like you really need to go bro, we're trying to clean up and go home.
Lol I always say I'll be done in 1 minute nicely. But you'll like it at 6 weeks instead of 4.

sespress

Awards

OK I dunno that I'll buy another bottle of the 19 but I can at least finish this one up. There isn't enough left to make up even a two week run. I think what I'll do is this.

I'm taking the naturals and vitamins 50% first thing AM, 50% PM.

The rest is like so:
4ando 2 caps AM / 1 Cap PM.
Epi 2caps AM / 1 Cap PM.
Ostarine 1 dose AM.
MK 1 dose AM.

I was running the 19 @ 100AM/100noon/100PM. What I can do is just stick the rest in with the AM/PM(150/150) schedule ... OR take 300 an hour or so before workout? I'll need to read up on that it's all esters so I dunno if it really peaks immediately after dose or not.

Its the BSL formulation which is:
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Enanthate

all blended so they're a 50mg/tablet total dose. I honestly don't know what they're doing with that blend there, they claim "time-release" formulation but who knows.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
OK I dunno that I'll buy another bottle of the 19 but I can at least finish this one up. There isn't enough left to make up even a two week run. I think what I'll do is this.

I'm taking the naturals and vitamins 50% first thing AM, 50% PM.

The rest is like so:
4ando 2 caps AM / 1 Cap PM.
Epi 2caps AM / 1 Cap PM.
Ostarine 1 dose AM.
MK 1 dose AM.

I was running the 19 @ 100AM/100noon/100PM. What I can do is just stick the rest in with the AM/PM(150/150) schedule ... OR take 300 an hour or so before workout? I'll need to read up on that it's all esters so I dunno if it really peaks immediately after dose or not.

Its the BSL formulation which is:
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Enanthate

all blended so they're a 50mg/tablet total dose. I honestly don't know what they're doing with that blend there, they claim "time-release" formulation but who knows.
I'm not too sure about the 19-nor but I'd just take the dose up to 150 each and finish it.

Enanthate ester is long acting (10 day half-life)
Decanoate is longer acting (15 day half-life)

sespress

Awards
I'm not too sure about the 19-nor but I'd just take the dose up to 150 each and finish it.

Enanthate ester is long acting (10 day half-life)
Decanoate is longer acting (15 day half-life)
Interesting. So actually even though I dropped it like a few days back it's been running the whole time in my system. Looks like I have exactly 5 days at 300mg left. Just checked it so I'll finish it up.

If you've any interest in measuring tools or your getting a pure solid sent to you this might be good info:

So I discovered my milligram scale is basically bull****. For doses in the 100's of mg is fine. But in the 10's? Not so much.

So I made a solution out of the OSTA so it's 24.5mg/ml. Easier to measure. I can peak out fractions of a ml with an eye dropper, but my scale can't get that level of accuracy. it reads to .01 but the small print on the box says it's margins of error are +-.03. what a joke right? That's a dose from exactly 20mg to 50mg and back down to 0mg. way way too much error in making caps. I thought about taking rice flour and turning 1g into like 10-20g and then making caps but you never know that you've properly distributed the goods. might not turn out totally homogenous.

So I took the whole G and dissolved it in Propylene glycol and some vanilla extract (alcohol and flavor). If you ever attempt dilutions with it, dissolve happens if heated around 150F. It stays dissolved after cooling.

It was easy and took like 20 minutes. Just used hot water to heat the glass wth the solution in it.

If people think they're measuring in the 10's of mg and they have a scale that was less than $100 they are probably wrong and dosing all over the place.

Next time I'll go solution from the manufacturer.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. So actually even though I dropped it like a few days back it's been running the whole time in my system. Looks like I have exactly 5 days at 300mg left. Just checked it so I'll finish it up.

If you've any interest in measuring tools or your getting a pure solid sent to you this might be good info:

So I discovered my milligram scale is basically bull****. For doses in the 100's of mg is fine. But in the 10's? Not so much.

So I made a solution out of the OSTA so it's 24.5mg/ml. Easier to measure. I can peak out fractions of a ml with an eye dropper, but my scale can't get that level of accuracy. it reads to .01 but the small print on the box says it's margins of error are +-.03. what a joke right? That's a dose from exactly 20mg to 50mg and back down to 0mg. way way too much error in making caps. I thought about taking rice flour and turning 1g into like 10-20g and then making caps but you never know that you've properly distributed the goods. might not turn out totally homogenous.

So I took the whole G and dissolved it in Propylene glycol and some vanilla extract (alcohol and flavor). If you ever attempt dilutions with it, dissolve happens if heated around 150F. It stays dissolved after cooling.

It was easy and took like 20 minutes. Just used hot water to heat the glass wth the solution in it.

If people think they're measuring in the 10's of mg and they have a scale that was less than $100 they are probably wrong and dosing all over the place.

Next time I'll go solution from the manufacturer.
You need a true mg scale; ie .001g. I'll pm you.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
go up to 8 wks IMO.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How was the 19nor btw ? Did you gain good weight it ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good choice.

For your OTC addition to the SERM, I would suggest AlphaMax XT as it will cover all of your bases in a single supplement. instead of taking one product for an AI, another for prolactin and another for your test booster, etc. AlphaMax XT contains all of those and at adequate doses. For example, DHAA is the AI and is fully dosed. Ashwagandha, a powerful adaptogen, is dosed at 600 mg, which is the suggested dose for that ingredient. This will not only control cortisol as well, but can boost testosterone levels and is great at reducing stress. testosterone is increased through several pathways including boron, 3,4 dinavil and forskolin.