What motivates you...

ForAnAngel

Awards
Hey,

We are all here for similar purposes and live everyday by pushing ourselves to all time heights. However, sometimes when life gets you down and diet, exercise, and supplements won't overcome that day where you can't seem to win...what do you do? What inspires you to drive through and lift your heads up to get through that intense training session. Is it a special song? A quote? I'm curious how you all overcome. Please post :) . Thanks.

Doug.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i take out whatever is bringing me down IN the gym lol. And always think to myself that im only going to get out what i put into it..

MindMuscle12

Banned
Awards
gym prep for me includes 5-10 minutes of 'meditation' thinking about training, getting in the zone

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
i take out whatever is bringing me down IN the gym lol. And always think to myself that im only going to get out what i put into it..
Word. If **** has me down I usually want to do nothing more than go the gym and lift some weight and my spirit...the gym is an escape from life sometimes. If I'm losing in every other avenue, I know I can go to the gym and have at least 1 victory for the day.

ktm

Awards
the gym for me is the ultimate stress reliever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bintherduntht General Chat 12
Natural Bodybuilding 15
vpower General Chat 24