What motivates you to workout?

healthychaser

Awards
i plan on going into the military im super lazy and i dont know how to work out im not sure how many pushups i should do or sit ups, i get really winded after just 25 pushups i must admit i do feel like a puss can cardio help me do more pushups? Can 10 pounds weight help build muscle?

healthychaser

Awards
I plan on going into the military im super lazy and i dont know how to work out im not sure how many pushups i should do or sit ups, i get really winded after just 25 pushups i must admit i do feel like a puss can cardio help me do more pushups? Can 10 pounds weights help build muscle?

Minaker

Minaker

Awards
Looking in the mirror motivates me. I never see what I want to see, so I go to the gym and try to change my reflection a little but everyday.

now if only I could change being ugly! Lol

PhazzedOut

Awards
Going from a 360 pound typical American to a 200 pound fit, more confident male. I would say the change in physical ascetics would be the reason why I lift. I love seeing every little improvement no matter how small.

Touey

Touey

Awards
To feeling better general for all around and the Pumps getting from

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Touey, I love enhanced also, but the thread starter seems to have more deep seated problems and putting a band on them with a pre-workout is not a solution.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Touey, I love enhanced also, but the thread started seems to have more deep seated problems and putting a band on them with a pre-workout is not a solution.
I know where you are coming from I do but I have to say today in the way the world is there are many of us using the band aids:D. I should say also band aids can be a good thing when it comes to stopping the pattern of bleeding and beginning with healing. Small things may some of the time make for big impact...look to anti-depressants for some have saved life although many are down on they are some of the time in need. It is not well sometime to underestimate the little things in life that spur on to a Big difference:)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i plan on going into the military im super lazy and i dont know how to work out im not sure how many pushups i should do or sit ups, i get really winded after just 25 pushups i must admit i do feel like a puss can cardio help me do more pushups? Can 10 pounds weight help build muscle?
Either stop trolling, or take our advice, man the **** up, and get in shape.

You were given advice of things to look it up. I'd follow it.

JoeRich

Awards
Looking at pictures of Brian Whitacre motivate me

davesah1

davesah1

Awards
Watching youtube vids of people bigger than me, esp IFBB pros.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CT flecher, I dig his style and how he always says "****YOUR OVERTRAINING!".

And pretty much any other videos on YouTube to psyc me up for my lift that day.

spendingdinar

Awards
Looking like **** motivates me but after a while its just apart of what you do on a daily basis try to become a beast day by day

David147

Awards
Don't know if this is motivational or just a role model, but since I saw rocky for the first I always wanted to be a boxer. I started lessons and got all this equipment and started working out at home. I got ripped and everything. That was 8 years ago and I'm still dedicated to make it into the professional league. Call this what you want but I think it's motivational for me.