What mg/ml concentration are you comfortable trusting? PIP not a factor..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of self-proclaimed experts have stated, “If it could hold at higher concentration, we would see above 200mg/ml Pharm grade!”

However, people have had labs showing their Test 400mg/ml at 0.25cc’s brings their labs to near what 0.5 200mg/ml does.

I’m interested. I shy away from 300^ but I’m curious about a few labs that everyone swears by making T400 and Deca 500. If it actually holds at that concentration, why not??

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Theres a video in which Rich Piana talks about this subject. Essentially he states there is a reason why pharma grade comes in vials of 250 mg. Aside from i cant even imagine the PIP associated with some oils containing 400 mg, i think there is also an efficacy concern.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s actually the video I’m referencing. And one or two other YouTubers and forum guys.. Prior to that, most people said as long as it doesn’t crash, you can make the concentration as potent as youd like, all the way up to 700/ml or some insane shyt

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The crazy thing is the most reputable UGL’s I know of, make a 400 and some even higher concentrations. I don’t get it, labs with pretty consistent reviews over 5-10 years. I don’t brew so I really don’t know enough to know better.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My test is 300mg/ml, and that’s pretty much as high of concentration that I’d bother with. Gear that’s brewed at higher concentrations will have excessive amounts of solvents, high probability of crashing, and even the risk of not being dosed as advertised.

Brenwad

Awards
There's a reason giant labs owned by giant corporations max dose at 200-250mg-effective and safe amount that can be carried in oil without the need for huge amounts of solvents, and risk of failing to hold stable.

Underground labs claim these stupid high concentration creations to con idiots out of spending money. It's the same reason they create anavar 50s, which are usually just anadrol, dbol,or ten mg anavar.

If these huge claims were real then we'd see the skinny **** gym rats blowing up like crazy. We don't. It's similar to all these guys claiming superdrol is stronger than anadrol,when anyone who has used real gear knows that's utter nonsense.

Nobody needs more than a gram of test a week. These test and deca 500s are 200mgs a ml at best.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highest test I've seen is 320 enthanate. I can't remember what the max is

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Highest test I've seen is 320 enthanate. I can't remember what the max is
There’s ugls that brew upwards of 500mg with lab analysis to prove it. They use more solvents and usually ethyl oleate too. My source has 500mg but I’m too concerned with it crashing that I’d rather not try it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pharma dont come out with over 200 because,almost no trt is prescribed at higher than 200 therefore they have no reason to make a higher concentration

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've seen test 500. It can be done properly with solvents. You could hold stupid high concentrations with guaicol I bet.

I home brewed my own test 300 with only BB, BA and GSO, tries 300 with only GSO and it crashed, had to heat it up under hot water....and I've home brewed test base at 100mg/ mL with GSO and I believe only 15% guaicol. I see no reason to doubt the legitimacy of compounds dosed at 4-500mg/ml. Guaicol is magic it does add to the PIP a bit though plus you tend to smell like it when you sweat

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a vendor of 1000mg test/ml. :) But the disclaimer says it should be diluted to 1:2.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen test 500. It can be done properly with solvents. You could hold stupid high concentrations with guaicol I bet.

I home brewed my own test 300 with only BB, BA and GSO, tries 300 with only GSO and it crashed, had to heat it up under hot water....and I've home brewed test base at 100mg/ mL with GSO and I believe only 15% guaicol. I see no reason to doubt the legitimacy of compounds dosed at 4-500mg/ml. Guaicol is magic it does add to the PIP a bit though plus you tend to smell like it when you sweat
And this is what I’ve read on some more home-brewing heavy sites, Reddit even. And the UGL I was looking at has some of the best reviews I’ve ever seen over the years. Actually 3 of the more long-running UGLs have 4-500 conc.. They even explain in FAQ how they are able to brew such concentrations and explained how to heat up crashed gear. I’ve known all this before but always stayed away from high concentrations for many reasons. But I’m looking at running Deca for 24 weeks, and want some bang for my buck. Honestly, I would have already bought it, had I not seen their Tren Ace @200mg/ml. Got skeptical real quick...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And this is what I’ve read on some more home-brewing heavy sites, Reddit even. And the UGL I was looking at has some of the best reviews I’ve ever seen over the years. Actually 3 of the more long-running UGLs have 4-500 conc.. They even explain in FAQ how they are able to brew such concentrations and explained how to heat up crashed gear. I’ve known all this before but always stayed away from high concentrations for many reasons. But I’m looking at running Deca for 24 weeks, and want some bang for my buck. Honestly, I would have already bought it, had I not seen their Tren Ace @200mg/ml. Got skeptical real quick...
Probably has guaicol or similar solvent