What kind of prolactin controll supplements to use while on only MK677 cycle?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
what kind of prolactin controll supplements are good to use while on a 5 days on, 2 days off year round cycle of mk677?

and how often should you take em (dosages)?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What made you think it raises Prolactin?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS inhibit p has been recommended many times. Respected members have used this product with great results.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He doesn't need it for MK 677. It doesn't affect prolactin at all.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
He doesn't need it for MK 677. It doesn't affect prolactin at all.
alot of people are getting puffy nipples from mk677, and alot of people are recommending prolactin supplements while using mk677 on this forum

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm telling you it doesn't raise prolactin as noted in the study I cited. Show me anywhere with MK it raises prolactin with blood tests.

I'm sorry. I cannot recommend any brands. Your 22 allegedly and have all the GH you need.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I'm telling you it doesn't raise prolactin as noted in the study I cited. Show me anywhere with MK it raises prolactin with blood tests.

I'm sorry. I cannot recommend any brands. Your 22 allegedly and have all the GH you need.
when people are getting puffy nipples from mk677 ill rather be safe than sorry, what kind of ingredients would controll prolactin?

i know ashwagandha, vitamin E and zinc does it naturally, do i need anything stronger?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS inhibit p has been recommended many times. Respected members have used this product with great results.
Times 2 on this! Inhibit P will be your best option when it comes to prolactin control. Definitely check it out and give it a try.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when people are getting puffy nipples from mk677 ill rather be safe than sorry, what kind of ingredients would controll prolactin? i know ashwagandha, vitamin E and zinc does it naturally, do i need anything stronger?
1. If you feel the need to control your prolactin. The suggestion made is good, as is Prolactrone from Black Lion Research.
2. You are only 22 years old. At your 'age' you don't need any more GH with MK677 so don't worry about 1.
3. Either way, sleep is important, as is a really great diet and exercise program. Get those in order and you'll be set for more than a few years of growth.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Times 2 on this! Inhibit P will be your best option when it comes to prolactin control. Definitely check it out and give it a try.
thanks but i cant buy that in my country, thats why im asking for ingredients and/or other options

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What country is that?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
There are other reasons you could have puffy nipples other than high prolactin. Maybe you're just really bloated. MK will do that. Get bloodwork before you just assume that your prolactin levels are elevated.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
There are other reasons you could have puffy nipples other than high prolactin. Maybe you're just really bloated. MK will do that. Get bloodwork before you just assume that your prolactin levels are elevated.
i dont have puffy nipples, and ive never used mk677, but i want to do research before i use it and have everything i need to battle side effects

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're in Europe you can get inhibit p

Just went to google.uk and found a number of U.K. Sites selling it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah don't tell us your specific country otherwise someone will probably come find you
lol I am pretty sure this guy is really like 13 because of his childish responses.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
MK does not raise prolactin lol. It can make you bloated though. I've ran it at high doses for months.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MK does not raise prolactin lol. It can make you bloated though. I've ran it at high doses for months.
Okay. Here's the thing. You are messing with hormones.
677 doesn't effect prl. Great! But it does effect other hormones, like igf, and hgh.
If someone's equilibrium is to have elevated prl levels ( and possibly estrogen) but say not as high hgh or igf, the addition of this hormonal disruption could be the key that unlocks breast tissue growth.
Gyno is commonly mistaken as being caused by estrogen or prolactin, when in fact it is caused by multiple hormonal disruptions, such as hgh, igf, prolactin, estrogen, etc.
Epistane makes me grow breast tissue at any dosage. I ran 90mg of trest inject for 5 month with zero supports, and no issues.
Hormonal disruption will vary. Who are you to say someone shouldn't cover their bases. Some people report gyno from using 677. Most don't.
You seriously need to learn about hormones and how they effect the body before telling someone they don't need something, cause the truth is, once you start messing with your hormones, you are basically juggling swords blindfolded hoping you don't stab yourself in the foot.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
If you're in Europe you can get inhibit p

Just went to google.uk and found a number of U.K. Sites selling it.
cant order from UK cus of customs

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ibutamoren [MK 677] and other compounds like it are RESEARCH CHEMICALS and the access one has to them from various sources are at least questionable regarding their purity compared to those used in the cited studies below. The people used in these studies were NOT former AAS users of any kind, so this could have a bearing on the initial outcomes and bro-science emanating from various forms such as this one.

After researching MK 677 extensively, I cannot see a foundation for the accusation of 'Gyno'. Based on clinical research there is no clear foundation for such a conclusion.

MK 677 doesn't raise Estrogen, or lower Testosterone. It may cause a spike in prolactin initially, but it's not going to be causing Gyno. I question the people who state as such with regard to their previous experiences with cycles and with what compounds. One would prefer blood tests, and an examination from a doctor before making claims of 'Gyno'. I'd certainly be open to changing my thoughts on the topic if relevant information was brought forward that could substantiate such claims. Even in the case of Prolactin being spiked, without elevated Estrogen... no 'Gyno'.

Two-month treatment of obese subjects with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 increases GH secretion, fat-free mass, and energy expenditure.
Abstract
Obesity is associated with blunted GH secretion, unfavorable body composition, and increased cardiovascular mortality. The objective of this study was to investigate the effects of oral treatment with the GH secretagogue MK-677 on GH secretion and body composition in otherwise healthy obese males. The study was randomized, double blind, parallel, and placebo controlled. Twenty-four obese males, aged 18-50 yr, with body mass indexes greater than 30 kg/m2 and waist/hip ratios greater than 0.95, were treated with MK-677 25 mg (n = 12) or placebo (n = 12) daily for 8 weeks. Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) increased approximately 40% with MK-677 treatment (P < 0.001 vs. placebo). Serum IGF-binding protein-3 was also significantly increased (P < or = 0.001 vs. placebo). GH and PRL (peak and area under the curve values) were significantly increased after the initial dose of MK-677. Significant increases, with the exception of peak PRL, persisted at 2 and 8 weeks of treatment. The increases in GH and PRL after the initial dose were significantly greater than the increase seen after multiple doses. Serum and urinary concentrations of cortisol were not increased at 2 and 8 weeks (P = NS, vs. placebo). Fat-free mass increased significantly in the MK-677 treatment group when determined with dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (P < 0.01) or using a four-compartment model (P < 0.05). Total and visceral fat were not significantly changed with active therapy. The basal metabolic rate was significantly increased at 2 weeks of MK-677 treatment (P = 0.01) but not at 8 weeks (P = 0.1). Fasting concentrations of glucose and insulin were unchanged, whereas an oral glucose tolerance test showed impairment of glucose homeostasis at 2 and 8 weeks. We conclude that 2-month treatment with MK-677 in healthy obese males caused a sustained increase in serum levels of GH, IGF-I, and IGF-binding protein-3. The effects on cortisol secretion were transient. Changes in body composition and energy expenditure were of an anabolic nature, with a sustained increase in fat-free mass and a transient increase in basal metabolic rate. Further studies are needed to evaluate whether a higher dose of MK-677 or a more prolonged treatment period can promote a reduction in body fat.

[HR][/HR]
Oral administration of growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide-mimetic MK-677 stimulates the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I axis in selected GH-deficient adults.
Abstract
To determine the effect of the GH releasing peptide (GHRP)-mimetic, MK-677, on the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) axis in selected GH-deficient adults, we studied nine severely GH-deficient men [peak serum GH concentration in response to insulin-induced hypoglycemia of 1.2 +/- 1.5 micrograms/L, mean +/- SD (range 0.02-4.79)], age 17-34 yr, height 168 +/- 1.5 cm, body mass index 22.6 +/- 3.3 kg/m2, who had been treated for GH deficiency with GH during childhood. In a double-blind rising-dose design, subjects received once daily oral doses of 10 or 50 mg MK-677 or placebo for 4 days over two treatment periods separated by at least 28 days. Four subjects received placebo and 10 mg/day MK-677 in a cross-over fashion in periods 1 and 2. Five subjects received 10 mg and then 50 mg/day MK-677 in a sequential, rising-dose fashion in periods 1 and 2, respectively. Blood was collected every 20 min for 24 h before treatment and at the end of each period for GH measurement using an ultrasensitive assay. The drug was generally well tolerated, with no significant changes from baseline in circulating concentrations of cortisol, PRL, and thyroid hormones. Serum IGF-i and 24-H mean GH concentrations increased in all subjects after treatment with both 10 and 50 mg/day MK-677 vs. baseline. After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline). Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05). The GH response to MK-677 was greater in subjects who were the least GH/IGF-I deficient at baseline; by linear regression analysis the increase in 24-h mean GH concentration was positively related to both baseline 24-h mean GH concentration (r = 0.81, P = 0.009) and baseline IGF-I (r = 0.79, P = 0.01) for 10 mg MK-677. IGF-I responses were not significantly related to any baseline measurement. Fasting and postprandial insulin and postprandial glucose increased significantly after MK-677 treatment, and the clinical significance of these changes will need to be assessed in longer term studies. Oral administration of such GHRP-mimetic compounds may have a role in the treatment of GH deficiency of childhood onset.

[HR][/HR]
MK-677, an orally active growth hormone secretagogue, reverses diet-induced catabolism.
Abstract
The reversal of diet-induced negative nitrogen balance by GH suggests a possible therapeutic role for GH treatment in catabolic patients. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, two-period cross-over study was designed to investigate whether MK-677, an orally active nonpeptide mimic of GH-releasing peptide, can reverse diet-induced protein catabolism. Eight healthy volunteers (ages 24-39 yr) were calorically restricted (18 kcal/kg.day) for two 14-day periods. During the last 7 days of each diet period, subjects received either oral MK-677 25 mg or placebo once daily. There was a 14- to 21-day washout interval between periods. During the first week of caloric restriction (i.e. diet alone), daily nitrogen losses were similar for both treatment groups (mean +/- SE; MK-677 group -2.67 +/- 0.40 g/day vs. placebo group -2.83 +/- 0.26 g/day). During the second week (diet and study drug), mean daily nitrogen balance was 0.31 +/- 0.21 g/day in the MK-677 treatment group compared with -1.48 +/- 0.21 g/day in the placebo group (P < 0.01). MK-677 improved nitrogen balance integrated over the 7 days of treatment; area under the curve day 8-14 nitrogen balance response was +2.69 +/- 5.0 (SE) for MK-677 and -8.97 +/- 5.26 g.day for placebo (P < 0.001). MK-677 produced a peak GH response of 55.9 +/- 31.7 micrograms/L after single dose (day 1 of treatment) and 22.6 +/- 9.3 micrograms/L after a week of dosing compared with placebo treatment peak GH values of approximately 9 (treatment day 1) and approximately 7 micrograms/L (treatment day 7). Following the initial 7-day caloric restriction, insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) declined from 232 +/- 25 to 186 +/- 19 ng/mL in the MK-677 group and from 236 +/- 19 to 174 +/- 23 ng/mL in the placebo group. Mean IGF-I concentration increased significantly during MK-677 to 264 +/- 31 ng/mL (mean for the last 5 days of treatment) compared with 188 +/- 19 ng/mL with placebo (P < 0.01). No significant difference in IGF binding protein-2 was found between the MK-677 and placebo treatments. However, the mean in IGF binding protein-3 for the last 5 days of MK-677 treatment was also significantly increased to 3273 +/- 330 ng/mL (mean +/- SE) compared with placebo 2604 +/- 253 ng/mL (P < 0.01). Neither the serum cortisol nor the PRL response was significantly greater after 7 days of MK-677 dosing compared with 7 days of placebo. MK-677 (25 mg) was generally well tolerated and without clinically significant adverse experiences. In conclusion, MK-677 reverses diet-induced nitrogen wasting, suggesting that if these short-term anabolic effects are maintained in patients who are catabolic because of certain acute or chronic disease states, it may be useful in treating catabolic conditions.

[HR][/HR]
Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults:a randomized trial.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Growth hormone secretion and muscle mass decline from midpuberty throughout life, culminating in sarcopenia, frailty, decreased function, and loss of independence. The decline of growth hormone in the development of sarcopenia is one of many factors, and its etiologic role needs to be demonstrated.
OBJECTIVE:
To determine whether MK-677, an oral ghrelin mimetic, increases growth hormone secretion into the young-adult range without serious adverse effects, prevents the decline of fat-free mass, and decreases abdominal visceral fat in healthy older adults.
DESIGN:
2-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, modified-crossover clinical trial.
SETTING:
General clinical research center study performed at a university hospital.
PARTICIPANTS:
65 healthy adults (men, women receiving hormone replacement therapy, and women not receiving hormone replacement therapy) ranging from 60 to 81 years of age.
INTERVENTION:
Oral administration of MK-677, 25 mg, or placebo once daily.
MEASUREMENTS:
Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels. Fat-free mass and abdominal visceral fat were the primary end points after 1 year of treatment. Other end points were body weight, fat mass, insulin sensitivity, lipid and cortisol levels, bone mineral density, limb lean and fat mass, isokinetic strength, function, and quality of life. All end points were assessed at baseline and every 6 months.
RESULTS:
Daily administration of MK-677 significantly increased growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels to those of healthy young adults without serious adverse effects. Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group (change, -0.5 kg [95% CI, -1.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 1.1 kg [CI, 0.7 to 1.5 kg], respectively; P < 0.001), as did body cell mass, as reflected by intracellular water (change, -1.0 kg [CI, -2.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 0.8 kg [CI, -0.1 to 1.6 kg], respectively; P = 0.021). No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001). Body weight increased 0.8 kg (CI, -0.3 to 1.8 kg) in the placebo group and 2.7 kg (CI, 2.0 to 3.5 kg) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.003). Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased. The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided in a few months and transient, mild lower-extremity edema and muscle pain. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels decreased in the MK-677 group relative to baseline values (change, -0.14 mmol/L [CI, -0.27 to -0.01 mmol/L]; -5.4 mg/dL [CI, -10.4 to -0.4 mg/dL]; P = 0.026); no differences between groups were observed in total or high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Cortisol levels increased 47 nmol/L (CI, 28 to 71 nmol/L (1.7 microg/dL [CI, 1.0 to 2.6 microg/dL]) in MK-677 recipients (P = 0.020). Changes in bone mineral density consistent with increased bone remodeling occurred in MK-677 recipients. Increased fat-free mass did not result in changes in strength or function. Two-year exploratory analyses confirmed the 1-year results.
LIMITATION:
Study power (duration and participant number) was insufficient to evaluate functional end points in healthy elderly persons.
CONCLUSION:
Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

Further Reading
Scholarly Articles about Ibutamoren (MK 677)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Here's the thing. You are messing with hormones.
677 doesn't effect prl. Great! But it does effect other hormones, like igf, and hgh.
If someone's equilibrium is to have elevated prl levels ( and possibly estrogen) but say not as high hgh or igf, the addition of this hormonal disruption could be the key that unlocks breast tissue growth.
Gyno is commonly mistaken as being caused by estrogen or prolactin, when in fact it is caused by multiple hormonal disruptions, such as hgh, igf, prolactin, estrogen, etc.
Epistane makes me grow breast tissue at any dosage. I ran 90mg of trest inject for 5 month with zero supports, and no issues.
Hormonal disruption will vary. Who are you to say someone shouldn't cover their bases. Some people report gyno from using 677. Most don't.
You seriously need to learn about hormones and how they effect the body before telling someone they don't need something, cause the truth is, once you start messing with your hormones, you are basically juggling swords blindfolded hoping you don't stab yourself in the foot.
Derp, MK isn't hormonal, derp.

Also, let me reread what I said.....yep, I definitely told him what he does and doesn't need.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is used to increase growth hormone and igf primarily. That is messing with your hormones.
Sigh. Newbs who fail to grasp hpta axis and changing that hormonal balance can cause issues.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It is used to increase growth hormone and igf primarily. That is messing with your hormones.
Sigh. Newbs who fail to grasp hpta axis and changing that hormonal balance can cause issues.
So far there have been multiple studies linked in this thread stating mk doesn't affect hormones like that.

You keep saying it does without citing any sources.

Enough with your bioscience. Here's a study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12519835

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So your saying the compound people use to increase growth hormone doesn't increase growth hormone.....

Are you reading the studies you are posting? I just looked at the last one and it has nothing to do with 677

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although estrogens and progestogens are vital to mammary growth, they are ineffective in the absence of anterior pituitary hormones (13). Thus, neither estrogen alone nor estrogen plus progesterone can sustain breast development without other mediators, such as GH and IGF-1, as confirmed by studies involving the administration of estrogen and GH to hypophysectomized and oophorectomized female rats, which resulted in breast ductal development. The GH effects on ductal growth are mediated through stimulation of IGF-1. This is demonstrated by studies of estrogen and GH administration to IGF-1 knockout rats that showed significantly decreased mammary development when compared to age-matched IGF-1- intact controls. Combined estrogen and IGF-1 treatment in these IGF-1 knockout rats restored mammary growth. (23, 40).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Parallel to female breast development, estrogen, along with GH and IGF-1, is required for breast growth in males..

MK 677 does not effect estrogen level, so in order for this to occur the person 'experiencing' gyno just came off cycle, or was in rebound for estrogen, or had elevated estrogen to begin with. Your study has nothing to do with MK 677 affecting Gynecomastia at all. If you don't like MK 677 fine. I'm not a fan of using research chemicals like this, but don't apply negative sides where they do not exist, or have yet to be proven.

So your saying the compound people use to increase growth hormone doesn't increase growth hormone.....Are you reading the studies you are posting? I just looked at the last one and it has nothing to do with 677

Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 1.51.41 PM.png

This?^

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're failing to understand what I'm saying. Changes in hormones can cause unforeseen problems. The article you posted stated the same thing I already posted.
No one is saying 677 effects estrogen, test, dht, prolactin.
It increases hgh and igf.

So yes, if someone's baseline is higher estrogen and/or prolactin and they increase hgh and igf, this can lead to gyno.

The study gives you insight into how changes in hormones can effect someone.

It is not broscience. It's just how the body works.
I'm glad we finally have come full circle and you agree with what I said.

I use gharine, and enjoy it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You're failing to understand what I'm saying. Changes in hormones can cause unforeseen problems. The article you posted stated the same thing I already posted.
No one is saying 677 effects estrogen, test, dht, prolactin.
It increases hgh and igf.

So yes, if someone's baseline is higher estrogen and/or prolactin and they increase hgh and igf, this can lead to gyno.

The study gives you insight into how changes in hormones can effect someone.

It is not broscience. It's just how the body works.
I'm glad we finally have come full circle and you agree with what I said.

I use gharine, and enjoy it.
I understand what your saying. Yes, I agree it can increase gyno. But I don't agree about the prolactin.