What kind of Preformance enhancers can be run with an OTC pct (No SERM) (Sup3r PCT)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
What kind of cycles can i do with sup3r pct from olympus UK as pct

would 6 weeks of ostarine be recoverable with sup3r pct from olympus UK?

What kind of cycles can i do with no nolva or clomid

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of Preformance enhancers can be run with an OTC pct (No SERM) (Sup3...

Can and should are two very different things. I would not run a mild andro cycle without a serm. People have and can recover with otc but it's not worth the risk imo. Common consensus will be no serm=no cycle. Look into some natty stuff if you don't want to run a serm. Folli 2 and Antaeus titan/hydra head six combo have both been very good.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Creatine.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has to be the most loaded question of the century, and pretty much assumes a false dichotomy, ie "will recover" vs "wont recover", as if recovery were an absolute thing.

May as well ask

"How far can I drive without a seatbelt before I suffer an injury?"

If you dont wanna pay your dues but still wanna tango with a "safe" devil, run some dermacrine or other dhea product.

But dont come crying when you finish up with meagre results.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1. If you mess with your HPTA Axis, you better have more than Sup3r PCT.
2. Nothing with a SARM, PH, or AAS. (All of them should be used with a SERM in PCT)
3. Stop making these redundant threads about SARMS. They are experimental, and at least suppressive. At the dosage being used by those cycling, it is going to have short term HPTA connotations, and undetermined long term effects that are unknown.

Your answer lies in the word NATURAL.

This is where you should go... click here. :dot:

Can and should are two very different things. I would not run a mild andro cycle without a serm. People have and can recover with otc but it's not worth the risk imo. Common consensus will be no serm=no cycle. Look into some natty stuff if you don't want to run a serm. Folli 2 and Antaeus titan/hydra head six combo have both been very good.
Follidrone 2.0 would be a great suggestion, which I also made weeks ago, or Antaeus Labs Titan & Hydra Head Six combo. The newbie gains achieved and body composition would be incredible when coupled with the appropriate diet.

The words in red are links.

Reactions: Nac
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this feller keeps looking for steroid gains without using steroids. SNS X-Gels is an awesome natural product that can help with both strength and muscle gains. You need to mess with NOTHING hormonal because you don't know what in the hell you are doing. You make threads like this practically every week and you get the same answers. Search for the SARMS guide and andro guide on this forum and it literally answer 99% of your questions.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Sounds like this feller keeps looking for steroid gains without using steroids. SNS X-Gels is an awesome natural product that can help with both strength and muscle gains. You need to mess with NOTHING hormonal because you don't know what in the hell you are doing. You make threads like this practically every week and you get the same answers. Search for the SARMS guide and andro guide on this forum and it literally answer 99% of your questions.
no it dosent

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

Okay let's give an answer. I am going to use a real example. a Friend of mine ( let's call him Mr A) bought some Test C and hit 400mg a week for 8 weeks. I told him to wait until he had his PCT, but no he took the plunge. The source got busted and he ended up with no nolva or clomid. This was before I used AAS and I couldn't help him out. He got some achy balls, hurt nips and no drive and ****. after about 6 weeks he was recovered and we are still laughing about it.

The point? He had no nolva or clomid and he recovered. HOWEVER, he kept NONE of his gains. In fact he lost 3 lbs from where he started before he ran the Test and it was a bulk. So all the extra calories, all the money he spent on AAS, all the injections everything wasted. If you feel like feeling awesome for 6 weeks at a time then horrible for another 6 and end up the same then go for it.

Here is another thought, there are people who run full support and PCT and don't ever recover, but why take any chances? Especially with something like Osta. Just get some proper PCT to run or leave the hormonal stuff alone dude.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Okay let's give an answer. I am going to use a real example. a Friend of mine ( let's call him Mr A) bought some Test C and hit 400mg a week for 8 weeks. I told him to wait until he had his PCT, but no he took the plunge. The source got busted and he ended up with no nolva or clomid. This was before I used AAS and I couldn't help him out. He got some achy balls, hurt nips and no drive and ****. after about 6 weeks he was recovered and we are still laughing about it.

The point? He had no nolva or clomid and he recovered. HOWEVER, he kept NONE of his gains. In fact he lost 3 lbs from where he started before he ran the Test and it was a bulk. So all the extra calories, all the money he spent on AAS, all the injections everything wasted. If you feel like feeling awesome for 6 weeks at a time then horrible for another 6 and end up the same then go for it.

Here is another thought, there are people who run full support and PCT and don't ever recover, but why take any chances? Especially with something like Osta. Just get some proper PCT to run or leave the hormonal stuff alone dude.
thank you, i wont use any hormonal stuff before i got my hands on some nolva or clomid

thanks for your comment

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
thank you, i wont use any hormonal stuff before i got my hands on some nolva or clomid

thanks for your comment
Happy to help.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there any side effects associated with x-gels? Also, would the induced inflammation be more of an issue during PCT?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Are there any side effects associated with x-gels? Also, would the induced inflammation be more of an issue during PCT?
If you have tender joints already I wouldn't recommend it. Also, if you have health issues dealing with inflammation I would be more comfortable telling you NOT to use it and then leaving the decision up to you. People have used it in PCT before to try and maintain muscle built during the cycle.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will add while wrong otc pct is better than most ran until the last 10-15 years. People use to just taper off. Having said that take ostarine 5mg a day and otc will be fine in my opinion. But realize you would get better gains using natural products than that dosage. Getting research stuff is easy.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine is not a good option. You could run epiandrosterone for 30 days at 500 mg. That's only cycle you can get away with OTC pct. Do not go over 500 mg and do not go longer than 30 days. RUN super pct supplement. Do not run another cycle for 90 days!