What is your favourite prohormone of all-time?

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Would be cool if PN made a tren/epi/Furaza pill. With the RIGHT dosage in it..So you wouldnt have to buy 100 bottles to make a nice run

Maybe something like dis!

Tren 30

Epi 15

Furaza 100

Pr Pill. 120 pr bottle
Unfortunately, we do not think Furazadrol is possible.

There have been a lot of suggestions made on this thread, we have passed this over to our purchasing team but we will see what is possible as with the exception of one or two compounds, the majority are viable candidates to bring back to life.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
I personally loved the original 1AD back in the day by ErgoPharm -Patrick Arnold's baby. I blew up on it and at the time had no clue about PCT or what I was really taking.
We do feel that a straight 1-testosterone product would beat any prohormone to 1-test though. Even at the time of its release it got displaced by the likes of ONE-T by Gaspari, 1-T ethergels by MN etc. We think that Nano 1T by combining a cyclodextrin to 1-T is the best solution outside of injecting (which comes with the pain others have described here) and reference a couple of steroid studies on its product page showing improved bioavailability with androgens when using cyclodextrins vs orals.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

There have been a lot of suggestions made on this thread, we have passed this over to our purchasing team but we will see what is possible as with the exception of one or two compounds, the majority are viable candidates to bring back to life.
Fccccck that's awesome. Please make sure they are properly dosed. That will make a major difference for us.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Could you make nano 1 t not taste like death and burn like satan?? That would be nice!!!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

I actually think a Phera/Tren/Epi/TUDKA/DHB if properly dosed could keep liver toxicity in reason with a great build up and hard finish

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I actually think a Phera/Tren/Epi/TUDKA/DHB if properly dosed could keep liver toxicity in reason with a great build up and hard finish
Phera should be quiet harsh on liver It will negatively impact bloods , lipids, cholesterol level and will put stress on the bodys endocrine system.. And adding Epi would onlyt make it worse.. But if you add Tudca before cycle during and after it would help a lot. Tudca is great for the liver.. They use it for alcohollics.. It will negatively impact bloods , lipids, cholesterol level and will put stress on the bodys endocrine system

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Predatator needs a forum rep. They used to have henryv. They need another one. PredNutrition

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4G farted & posted for the 4th time...apologies!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Phera should be quiet harsh on liver It will negatively impact bloods , lipids, cholesterol level and will put stress on the bodys endocrine system.. And adding Epi would onlyt make it worse.. But if you add Tudca before cycle during and after it would help a lot. Tudca is great for the liver.. They use it for alcohollics.. It will negatively impact bloods , lipids, cholesterol level and will put stress on the bodys endocrine system
I don't think Phera is as harsh on the liver as other suggestions mixed with epi, in proper dose Phera/tren would do all the work while epi builds up in the system. dose at phera15/tren30/epi15 and 90 count per bttl gives room to keep mild or go hard.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Phera is as harsh on the liver as other suggestions mixed with epi, in proper dose Phera/tren would do all the work while epi builds up in the system. dose at phera15/tren30/epi15 and 90 count per bttl gives room to keep mild or go hard.
Im only stateting what what is to be found on the compound.. But i agree if you were to dose it correct it would be a hard hitter

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Could you make nano 1 t not taste like death and burn like satan?? That would be nice!!!
This has come up a few times with Nano products. From memory the answer to this related to the compound itself's own nature. Did you try diluting it?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
This has come up a few times with Nano products. From memory the answer to this related to the compound itself's own nature. Did you try diluting it?
Yupp! Tried with protein chocolate milk water....Coffee and juice... Still kills me :D And the burning is awfull ! Feels like your drinking some kind of paint

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Predatator needs a forum rep. They used to have henryv. They need another one. PredNutrition
You are definitely right. Henryv we knew from when he worked at brands who supplied us but from all accounts he is no longer on the boards. We may see if we can get him here as his level of knowledge was great.

We will look to set up a thread soon to get forum reps:)

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Yupp! Tried with protein chocolate milk water....Coffee and juice... Still kills me :D And the burning is awfull ! Feels like your drinking some kind of paint
We remember a European guy mentioning how it tastes like the devil himself. It sounds like some salt on the hand, a slug of tequila and down together in one go might be your best bet!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
We remember a European guy mentioning how it tastes like the devil himself. It sounds like some salt on the hand, a slug of tequila and down together in one go might be your best bet!
Hahahaha that guy might be me :D !!!! Well ass soon i get over this health issue im back on the Nano and Androtest..I Thinking about a clever way to swallow the nano 1 and not getting the burn and taste!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha that guy might be me :D !!!! Well ass soon i get over this health issue im back on the Nano and Androtest..I Thinking about a clever way to swallow the nano 1 and not getting the burn and taste!
Get caps and fill the fluid in. You would have to do it right before swallowing as most caps are not suitable to hold fluids. But for the short moment it should work.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
How about nano 1t suppository? Won't be able to taste it then

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to understand why people are so concerned with toxicity? All methyls are gonna mess with lipids and hurt the liver but it's a well-understood part of 'this-for-that' trade off when talking oral steroids. They shouldn't be run more than 8-10 weeks in any case and depending on the steroid, considerably less than that.

What I have found is that an impeccable diet and supplementation that reduces inflammation and blood pressure will make most oral steroid cycles manageable at worst and easy to handle for 6-8 weeks at best. It's all the trans fats, msg and other various processed foods that people eat day in and out that are the real culprit to why some of these steroids seem impossible to handle beyond 3 weeks of use. Not to mention, most oral users haven't seen clear pee in years (if ever) and wouldn't know in the slightest how well their kidneys are working these days.

Yes, eating healthy sucks in a big way in this country because so much tasty unhealthy food is at our fingertips and often considerably cheaper and certainly more convenient. I get it. But ever since I started actin right about my diet the orals were no longer needed in the first place but now I can just take them for a few days here and there and get great results just from that - no strings attached. Test is best fellas. Leave the orals for touch up and polishing a hard crisp look for a photo shoot or stepping on stage. If you just have to do something but you aren't willing to use IM preparations, consider TD Dienolone or something like that instead. In terms of muscle mass, the results will be comparable to anything else out there if you follow a strict diet and training protocol.

The idea of running harsh orals all the time, 3-6 times per year, really should not be considered by anyone outside of national level competitive bodybuilding and even then, most bb'rs don't need them that often. I encourage you guys to read up on how much your body suffers at digesting and absorbing foods when the liver is stressed out. This is why I think some steroids like SD in higher doses is actually counter-productive for all but the best responders.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a mouth full of water and drip the product in the mouth and swollow it before it can spread

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Get caps and fill the fluid in. You would have to do it right before swallowing as most caps are not suitable to hold fluids. But for the short moment it should work.
That was my plan but PredNutrition should make a liquid caps form, like the fish oil is in

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying to understand why people are so concerned with toxicity? All methyls are gonna mess with lipids and hurt the liver but it's a well-understood part of 'this-for-that' trade off when talking oral steroids. They shouldn't be run more than 8-10 weeks in any case and depending on the steroid, considerably less than that.

What I have found is that an impeccable diet and supplementation that reduces inflammation and blood pressure will make most oral steroid cycles manageable at worst and easy to handle for 6-8 weeks at best. It's all the trans fats, msg and other various processed foods that people eat day in and out that are the real culprit to why some of these steroids seem impossible to handle beyond 3 weeks of use. Not to mention, most oral users haven't seen clear pee in years (if ever) and wouldn't know in the slightest how well their kidneys are working these days.

Yes, eating healthy sucks in a big way in this country because so much tasty unhealthy food is at our fingertips and often considerably cheaper and certainly more convenient. I get it. But ever since I started actin right about my diet the orals were no longer needed in the first place but now I can just take them for a few days here and there and get great results just from that - no strings attached. Test is best fellas. Leave the orals for touch up and polishing a hard crisp look for a photo shoot or stepping on stage. If you just have to do something but you aren't willing to use IM preparations, consider TD Dienolone or something like that instead. In terms of muscle mass, the results will be comparable to anything else out there if you follow a strict diet and training protocol.

The idea of running harsh orals all the time, 3-6 times per year, really should not be considered by anyone outside of national level competitive bodybuilding and even then, most bb'rs don't need them that often. I encourage you guys to read up on how much your body suffers at digesting and absorbing foods when the liver is stressed out. This is why I think some steroids like SD in higher doses is actually counter-productive for all but the best responders.
Ha! My log post from the hay day, '10-'12 of orals being released would give your liver pains! I was a test dummy for all kinds of isht.

btur2915

Awards
By far IL nano mithras, then VL mithras, and AX superdrol.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
How about nano 1t suppository? Won't be able to taste it then
We really, really, really recommend against this. Fact is, something about the actual hormone itself seems to be quite harsh. We can remember buying the old 1-test cypionate 15 years ago from US sites and as amazing as the results were the pain was of the type that was all-consuming and definitely made it very painful especially if like most people you jabbed it in the glutes:(

Now, imagine that in your ass...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
We really, really, really recommend against this. Fact is, something about the actual hormone itself seems to be quite harsh. We can remember buying the old 1-test cypionate 15 years ago from US sites and as amazing as the results were the pain was of the type that was all-consuming and definitely made it very painful especially if like most people you jabbed it in the glutes:(

Could hit lats if you have them big enough. Or delts.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Just buy lower dose no solvents​ in it which causes the pain. 100mg per ml gtg. You can also delute it with test in the same sryinge.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If 1-ad didn't make your pee burn, you had bunk stuff.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just buy lower dose no solvents​ in it which causes the pain. 100mg per ml gtg. You can also delute it with test in the same sryinge.
1-test will burn

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
No it won't used it several times! But thanks for your input.lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope I have used it several times read the post before responding. Thank you
Probably contained something else. Burning urine is a common side effect from the metabolites of dhb compounds.

And your post are uninformative and do nothing for the community. Post something worth reading and I'll take note.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enough to reply :banana:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0102.GIF

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!!+!11÷÷\÷;\!!!
The tren messing with your mind?!?

Haha it definitely can though. My brother won't run it anymore, as he said it would make him literally fall in love with strangers.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The tren messing with your mind?!?

Haha it definitely can though. My brother won't run it anymore, as he said it would make him literally fall in love with strangers.
Hahahaha na I'm good. FCCKING *******.

Its not messing with me.

COCKSSUCKER

Not at all. Lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness, I have almost lost my sh1t a couple times lately. But it wasn't just something small. It was things I would normally be pissed about.

But on the other hand, I feel fccking amazing on it. I think you saw my pics yesterday.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all seriousness, I have almost lost my sh1t a couple times lately. But it wasn't just something small. It was things I would normally be pissed about.

But on the other hand, I feel fccking amazing on it. I think you saw my pics yesterday.
Yes sir and they look good

JahCure

JahCure

Awards

Where would one see these said 'pics'?