What is your favorite Print Magazine? why? Poll-Free PSlin Free PSlin

Favorite Print Magazine--FREE PLSIN

• Total voters
MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
hustler, playboy, penthouse

Vote in the Poll and post the reason behind your vote.

We will have a lottery drawing giving away 15 bottles of PSLIN.

Each answer should begin in this sequence " I voted for ____ because"

Rules:

To qualify for the free lottery, your response should exceed 5 sentences.

One entry per contestant and you may edit as many times as needed.

dam225

Awards
I voted for other because you didn't have Fitness and Physique listed. It is one of my favorite natural bodybuilding magazines. I enjoy seeing many of my favorite pro bodybuilders all in one magazine. Seeing pictures of what athletes like Doug Miller, Kurt Weidner, Brian Whitacre, and Layne Norton can do naturally inspires me to keep training hard. Also I know that any supplementation recommended in that magazine is legal in many of the natural federations. Also the nutritional articles in there have helped me in reaching the lowest level of body-fat I have ever attained. Their magazine might not be the biggest or most well known but it is packed with great reading material and all the best in natural bodybuilding!

BTW I have seen your ads in their magazine, Dougs affiliation has prompted me to give some of your products a try. My next order hopefully will include powerfull and anabolic pump. Good job picking a great athlete to sponsor.
Thanks nicholas. I hope you are liking USP's products as much as I am!

Aussie

Aussie

Awards
Bump guys. It gets quite hectic shipping out 15 pack individually. All who have sent me thus far (I think 6-7) I have received your PMs, so you're getting yours for sure! ;)

Just awaiting on a few others. I will PM the non-responses today to speed up your guys' packs to go out.
Maybe you could replace them with other entrants if they aren't interested. :study:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just saw I won... I lost track of this thread , PM sent

:head:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Pm Sent defiently will log this.. Pretty pumped

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Planet Muscle, any magazine that does not have MusleTech adds in it, is a publication that actually takes pride in what it is putting out. I don't feel like I'm reading a magazine that was edited and published by a supplement company.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How did MD win this... it is 600pages and 450 are ads... I would go Mens fitness.. But we are partial to it because it is the only muscle magazine we actually advertise in consistantly.. Lots of really good info and it isnt 200 pages of articles and 200 ads..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Packs will ship immediately guys. We were awaiting confirmation from the other winners, but no dice.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and for the ones who didn't reply, you could always doulble the ones who did! LOL!

Or run a, "You snooooze, You looooze" contest for the remaining bottles...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Will be able to add this in for thanksgiving!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Packs will ship immediately guys. We were awaiting confirmation from the other winners, but no dice.
Awesome!!! I plan to log it everyday for 30 days... Will USP still offer a free Bottle to the winners that log P-Slin???

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! I plan to log it everyday for 30 days... Will USP still offer a free Bottle to the winners that log P-Slin???
I want to log this too along with all the other USP products, should be pretty sick.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Body-building My Favorite isnt listed on here.

I voted for Flex because Flex has some decent training advice and it has some tremendous Nutritional advice. I like the ask Dorian,which i think is discontinued, also the exercise tip section where each professionals give you the exercises they beleive worked/works best for theirself

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are the S***. I would run USP stuff for life if i could afford it.
Just bumping this. Whomever runs a full log will receive a USP product of their choice. The log has to be carried out in full though, front to back with regular updates. PM me once you have received your bottle and start your log and I'll make a note of it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping this. Whomever runs a full log will receive a USP product of their choice. The log has to be carried out in full though, front to back with regular updates. PM me once you have received your bottle and start your log and I'll make a note of it.
Is this only for the people who were pick'd in this thread?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I planned on it anyway...But (in a Borat voice) NICE!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Can we do a stack with the Pslin?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we do a stack with the Pslin?
Yes!

Feel free to include other products in the log, but just make sure it's a whole and updated log. Just link me in PM form and I'll ensure I check each log everyday to ensure progress. Log for the duration of the bottle, get a free product. Easy-peasy!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SICK! I'm going to log this and anabolic pump together on multiple sites. I'll give you the heads up

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
I voted muscle and fitness. Mostly because it's a good tie between Mens Fitness and more hardcore Magazines. They cover all the bases of nutrition quite well. One of my favorite features is that they have timely routines. Meaning September OCtober they have mass gaining routines and in the spring they have cutting routines. They are published by the same company as FLEX which is a respected mag as well.

flash6610

Awards
Definitly Muscular Devlopment. I love the nutrition and performance articles. I also like some of the personal features. It can be a little too heavy with advertisements. It just seems to go a little more indepth then the rest of the magazines.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
I voted for muscle and fitness because it always seems to find me when I need it the most...they're sold pretty much everywhere. More importantly however, i feel it offers a pleasant blend of training, nutrition, supplements, motivation, and random tid-bits as a final touch. The arnold 60th bday edition was an example of why its number 1 in my book, a free arnold poster?! What more could you ask for! The supplement ads offer good entertainment, and the arnold section they include in each edition is awsome. Go M&F, come P-slin!

bodyfort

Awards
I voted for Muscular Development. It is just entertaining to read. there are good information about bodybuilding. From exercise to nutrition as well new development of supplement and performance enhancer. lets also not forget the fun factor of this mag.,comics everywhere imply unto something.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I voted for muscle and fitness because it has, IMO, better articles than most other magazines out there. I like the different variations to exercises they display, I like to try and switch things up from time to time and see what kind of results they yield.

I like men's fitness because its just a wealth of information and covers a number of different subjects but muscle and fitness seems to target the kind of information that Im really after

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MD - has the biggest return on investment, its usually the thickest mag in the rack, even if its mostly ad's. Up to date information and they seem to delv into sensitive topics that the other mainstream mag's stay away from.