What is your best fatloss/weightloss stack?

scrappydog

Awards
Just wondering what everyones favorites are. I used to be really into lifting and looking good and supplements. For the last 11 years I've been more into BJJ/MMA training cause I just love it.
Anyway, now I wanna cut some fat and look good for my wedding.

I have tried HotRox Extreme with good success last summer actually, though I imagine that will get me flamed here.

I just got leviathan this time around and I am liking it a lot so far. Very 'even' stim, not overdone at all and great appetite suppression. Probably my biggest problem is my appetite. HRX did not seem to reduce appetite and that was my only complaint with it.

Anyway, what can I stack with Leviathan? Is there a benefit to something like gaspari's tabs?

Or better yet, what gave you your best fat loss results? Just ECA or some other stack?
Thanks a lot.

BTW I am carb cycling and using fish oil. I am doing 2-3 grappling sessions a week. Lifting 1-2x and doing HIIT 2x. I eat whole foods mostly cause I have gi issues with all protein powders I try. only other supps I use are bcaa's and beta alanine for the mma workouts.

CF10

CF10

Awards
My favorite is Redline RTD's with ephedrine hcl. Basically an E/C/Y stack with a few more goodies in the mix, but be careful because many people dont respond well to E/C/Y stacks, so you better assess tolerance first before going all out.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what everyones favorites are.

Beginning next week, my stack will be

XFACTOR / BURN3D / PFULL / SESATHIN

***also will be running CEE, L-leucine, multi, fish oils, maybe 30-60mcg CLEN?? hmmmm

*burn3d is very cheap right now, and is a pretty good TTA from reading logs and reviews. Somewhat similar to DCP.

:cheers:

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a big fan of non-stims for fat loss as well, and both Melting Point and Sesamin would compliment Leviathan quite well.

SCT

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
my favorite cutting stack is non stimulant. it consists of phenogen, melting point, and cAMPHIBOLIC. ill do 3 caps phenogen with 1 melting point at meals 1,3,5 and dose 2 cAMP before meals 2,4,6. this has worked very well in comparison to other fat burners. the phenogen + melting point is similar to DCP's formula.

other than that, i have to admit that albuterol is good stuff too if youre comfortable with using it and have done your research.

scrappydog

Awards
I do okay with caffeine but not ephedrine...that stuff was rough on me. I actually have done clen and albuterol way back when. I liked albuterol better than clen or ephedrine.
I'd rather not go that route though. I will look into the other stuff. DCP looks good but isnt' available..
Thanks for the info

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I do okay with caffeine but not ephedrine...that stuff was rough on me. I actually have done clen and albuterol way back when. I liked albuterol better than clen or ephedrine.
I'd rather not go that route though. I will look into the other stuff. DCP looks good but isnt' available..
Thanks for the info
scrappy, you might wanna look at BURN3D...it is also a TTA, with forskolin, etc in there. And at a very very cheap price.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
gotta love the stimulant x bro its amazing for fat loss. take with DCP and it will work wonders. also last summer i had amazing results with the animal cuts seriously shredded me down

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
It depends on if I want to use stimulants or not, I usually opt for not using stimulants sine I am not a big fan of stimulants.

My favorite non stim stack is Sesamin+Melting Point

And for stims I like Scorch, Dialene 4, Basic Cuts.