What Is This "Durabolin" Compound?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I see it listed as "durabolin" making me think it was going to be similar to deca but now I'm finding scarce readings on it and it doesn't seem to be like deca at all. It seems very androgenic and some are saying it's basically the compound Max LMG converts to. I'm interested but wondering if anyone has either tried it or has more information on it. Here it is:
18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What company makes it? Is it like how hi tech makes something called superdrol that is not even close?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What company makes it? Is it like how hi tech makes something called superdrol that is not even close?
No this isn't a "product" it is an actual compound. You can find several companies that use it. I believe you can find it in PH products by German Pharmaceuticals, Axxcelerated Sports Nutrition, etc. Definitely not a "mainstream" compound. I'm just curious about it before I pull the trigger and stock up on a bottle or 2.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I believe it’s a Designer steroid (not really prohormone) that they missed in the wave of bans because they used the wrong scientific name when banning it. It was in a supplement called Mass Destruction by Blunt Nutrition that got a lot of flack for being ‘dangerous’.

“18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol is a relatively unknown in the prohormone world. Mostly because of the few products that contain it, none are popular, or come from trusted brands. Another brand includes it in a blend in a product called Androgeddon by Anabolic Androgenic Research (AAR). It’s alpha isomer is actually a controlled substance, and it’s believed that the act that banned the alpha isomer was actually intended for 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol. Nonetheless all we really know about 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol is that it is “deca” like in effects. I personally do not know anyone who has used it, which also means we know little about how hepatotoxic it really is”

In other words, take another steroid and stay away! My opinion

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I hear it is very wet, so I guess that is where the "deca like" effects come from. The other problem is that since it is so under the radar, there is no 100% clear dosing formula for it. I'm not going to lie, it is a bit intriguing. I read somewhere that it might be the active steroid that Max LMG converts to? Max LMG never got really great reviews as I've heard it to be overly wet though.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's included in og sasquatch DNA. But that a blend of 5 compounds. Never seen it sold as a single compound . Im pretty sure its a controlled substance.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It's included in og sasquatch DNA. But that a blend of 5 compounds. Never seen it sold as a single compound . Im pretty sure its a controlled substance.
Yes, they have it in a few products by **** Sports. I was looking at Mammoth DNA Resurrection which has it. I think it is also in a product called DecaPlexx or something.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know someone who has used Durabolin.. He’s not part of the forum. So, let me ask and get back to you on this.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is 13b ethyl nor testosterone and banned.

Probably contains max lmg which converts in 13b ethyl nor test in the stomach then 13b ethyl nor test in the liver.

The parent compound is a controlled substance.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is 13b ethyl nor testosterone and banned.

Probably contains max lmg which converts in 13b ethyl nor test in the stomach then 13b ethyl nor test in the liver.

The parent compound is a controlled substance.
I heard they scheduled the wrong epimer on accident. So some are still selling it. Oral bioavailability will be crap anyway so dont bother with this.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard they scheduled the wrong epimer on accident. So some are still selling it. Oral bioavailability will be crap anyway so dont bother with this.
Yea I don’t remember which is banned but I also think I read it was the garbage one.