what is the most 1,3-dimethylamylamine anyone has taken at one sitting?

shell36

Awards
Holy ****! I ordered the bulk powder and asked the lady from the store how many servings the 1 gram would be. She emailed back and said "about 10". I should have done more research because after that I ,well I don't have a scale, I divided into 10 servings the best I could, and took a tenth of a gram. My heart pounded for 8 hours. I can't believe that it was that strong. Ephedrine never made me feel like I could die. Well lesson learned and I bought a scale and wont touch it again without measuring about 25 mg. Oh, and I guess the lady from the store made a mistake in telling me that 10 servings was actually 40.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA....if it only comes in bulk as a single gram it means it fcking strong. i was amazed the first time i took it as i used to take ephedra like it was tic-tacs!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Man, she was SO wrong! it's more like 25mg, not 100 - like you figured out. You took somewhere between 3 & 5 times the normal amount (since you were eyeballing it).

I imagine that was not pleasant.

I made a dilution where 1ml (dropperFULL) = 25mg...which is vastly easier than trying to measure it. Works great.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
How did you dilute it with 50 ml of water? If so do you store at room temp or in the fridge. Thanks in advance

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
The most I've ever taken was about 700mgs over the course of 9hrs, I was driving down to Tennessee from Chicago, after not sleeping the night before.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, anything above 50mg gets a little intense - I have 25mg caps. 100mg would mighty uncomfortable :bandit:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
How did you dilute it with 50 ml of water? If so do you store at room temp or in the fridge. Thanks in advance
30 ml (scale reads 10ths), but yes, water. Been storing it @ room temp.

I usually start w/ 1/2 to 2/3 dropperfull & add one or two more over the next 60-90 minutes. I tend to be both sensitive *and* resistant, so I make a habit of being careful w/ such.