what is the least dangerous steroid ?

Krayer

Awards
Hey guys,

I mean for a first experience, i would like something oral like the dbol, superdrol, anadrol ?

I would like to do a cycle where i could get 5 lbs for example, would be really nice already

I'm 6"0 and 173 lbs

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I mean for a first experience, i would like something oral like the dbol, superdrol, anadrol ?

I would like to do a cycle where i could get 5 lbs for example, would be really nice already

I'm 6"0 and 173 lbs
You're kinda dealing with 2 different categories here, man.

You asked about the "least dangerous steroid", but then listed 3 of the harshest/side-heavy compounds.

It's kind of like saying, "what's the most fuel efficient car I can get"? .... And then saying, "You know, like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette ...".

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are also very light for your height. How many cals are you eating?

Krayer

Awards
You're kinda dealing with 2 different categories here, man.

You asked about the "least dangerous steroid", but then listed 3 of the harshest/side-heavy compounds.

It's kind of like saying, "what's the most fuel efficient car I can get"? .... And then saying, "You know, like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette ...".
Haha well, my bad i just wrote the most common thing i found here
Then what's the least dangerous steroid in your opinion ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha well, my bad i just wrote the most common thing i found here
Then what's the least dangerous steroid in your opinion ?
Well, this is likely to be an ongoing conversation here (which is what you want, really).

I'm personally a big fan of Anavar (if you can get real product).
Many will recommend a low/moderate dose of Test for a first cycle.

Then there are comoounds like Andros that some use for a first cycle.

And there are other compounds with even lower side effects, but some don't come with pronounced positive effects either.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d prioritize on eating and training properly, first. Once you start, you won’t ever want to go back if you want to keep progressing..
^ These guys are right. ^

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I'm 6"0 and 173 lbs
I would say the least dangerous steroid would be testosterone. It's a bio identical hormone, meaning your body naturally produces it and knows what to do with it. The problem is when the dose gets higher, that's when the bad sides show up.

I know it sounds counter intuitive, but oral steroids generally are actually worse for you due to having to be processed by the liver.

Anavar is one oral steroid that is considered mild, and is oral. Probably what you are looking for.

joonp

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 6"0 and 173 lbs
6 ft at 173 is pretty much skin and bones. Im 5'11" and was 165 at one time and that's pretty much what I was. So you need to start researching on nutrition plans and an organized workout program. You need to build a base and get your soft tissue like tendons and joints used to the stress that rigorous weight training brings. Otherwise when you use aas and start loading up the plates you're going to have soft tissue injuries. I've seen many many people try to short cut and end up having to take months off because their tendons and joints weren't ready for the stress. To answer your question test is probly the aas that will have the least negative effect on your body but even that will mess up your lipids so it's very important that your nutrition is on point to minimize this. Do some research and become educated

joonp

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 6"0 and 173 lbs
6 ft at 173 is pretty much skin and bones. Im 5'11" and was 165 at one time and that's pretty much what I was. So you need to start researching on nutrition plans and an organized workout program. You need to build a base and get your soft tissue like tendons and joints used to the stress that rigorous weight training brings. Otherwise when you use aas and start loading up the plates you're going to have soft tissue injuries. I've seen many many people try to short cut and end up having to take months off because their tendons and joints weren't ready for the stress. To answer your question test is probly the aas that will have the least negative effect on your body but even that will mess up your lipids so it's very important that your nutrition is on point to minimize this. Do some research and become educated

joonp

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 6"0 and 173 lbs

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whoever says anavar is mild it is compared to other orals(that are nasty as ****) but if you compare let’s say a cycle of anavar at 40-60mg for a couple weeks vs let’s say test at 400mg, the test cycle should leave most healthy man with untouched health markers where we can’t say the same for anavar where your lipids are most likely going to be trashed. Regardless of an oral being milder than others any methyl is going to be less healthy than let’s say a smallish dose of something like test.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 6'6 and 290 and I only use creatinine caps.😉

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say testosterone at sensible doses. You have been exposed to it since the day of your conception.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say testosterone at sensible doses. You have been exposed to it since the day of your conception.
Damn straight. I remember years and years ago how test and "injecting" was scaring me and sounded horrible and harsh... now that I know a little bit more about it I can safely say that a low to moderate test dose is really the safest thing to do steroid wise.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

I'm 6"0 and 173 lbs
If your working out hard your not eating anywhere near enough. Eat and you will gain 5 pounds of mass pretty quick

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can we have age, athletic experience if any, years working out, maybe what a sample training session looks like for you?

You probably aren’t ready for steroids based on height and weight, BUT that’s actually great news - with a little info from you, discussion here, and you trying some new ideas we may have, you may be able to transform yourself in 3-6 months naturally.

I lifted some weights for 2 years on my own and basically lost fat from 185 down to 160 at 5’10”, then got to 165 with muscle...then I was taught to train bigger compound lifts, not just machines and poorly performed benchpress, and eat to grow and got up to 190 in 6 months time. I finally had a real base of strength.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IM Test. Oral..they all beat up your liver. Least sides, probably anavar...wich you should take with IM test anyway

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IM Test. Oral..they all beat up your liver. Least sides, probably anavar...wich you should take with IM test anyway
IM test beating up your liver? So in your eyes and experience a moderate dose (not 1g of test) but a dose like 400-500 will beat up your liver? I have yet to see any bloods showing that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can we have age, athletic experience if any, years working out, maybe what a sample training session looks like for you?

You probably aren’t ready for steroids based on height and weight, BUT that’s actually great news - with a little info from you, discussion here, and you trying some new ideas we may have, you may be able to transform yourself in 3-6 months naturally.

I lifted some weights for 2 years on my own and basically lost fat from 185 down to 160 at 5’10”, then got to 165 with muscle...then I was taught to train bigger compound lifts, not just machines and poorly performed benchpress, and eat to grow and got up to 190 in 6 months time. I finally had a real base of strength.
yep yep yep, this.....☝☝☝

the least dangerous steroid for you right now will be nothing. Height and weight indicates you can make some good gains naturally and honestly, the question what is the least dangerous steroid suggests that you shouldn’t start taking anything.

they all have potential sides bro. Some studies have shown low dose Osta (probably the mildest sarm there is) can be suppressive in some people.
One low dose cycle of test could (very unlikely but possible) tank your natural test and it never gets back up.

any oral has impact on the liver.

sadly it’s not as simple as just running something mild, gaining 5lbs of muscle, walking away clean and never using again.....

sorry

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IM test beating up your liver? So in your eyes and experience a moderate dose (not 1g of test) but a dose like 400-500 will beat up your liver? I have yet to see any bloods showing that.
No. Orals beat up your liver...all of them. IM test is smooth sailing

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

No. Orals beat up your liver...all of them. IM test is smooth sailing
God damn didn’t read your comment properly lol my bad bro. I get what you mean now!!

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
Steroids are not really dangerous if used properly. Which one has the least side effects would be a better question. This varies greatly from person to person.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids are not really dangerous if used properly. Which one has the least side effects would be a better question. This varies greatly from person to person.
Take cheque drops for a week or two then post again...or maybe a cheque drop Tren cycle..just an 8 week blast. Dude some steroids are very dangerous no matter how you use them. Orals will always be more dangerous...there is no safe oral. Every single one of them will effect your liver negatively. Im talking about real gear. Not some GNC BS..dbol, anadrol, var, winny, halo, methyltrienolone, drol, etc. None of these are "safe" by any means.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I’ve read: seems like anavar(in mod doses), test and primo

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
Take cheque drops for a week or two then post again...or maybe a cheque drop Tren cycle..just an 8 week blast. Dude some steroids are very dangerous no matter how you use them. Orals will always be more dangerous...there is no safe oral. Every single one of them will effect your liver negatively. Im talking about real gear. Not some GNC BS..dbol, anadrol, var, winny, halo, methyltrienolone, drol, etc. None of these are "safe" by any means.
Well we can agree to disagree. I said if used properly. Cheque drops for a week or two is not what I would call used properly. Once or twice here or there for a power lifting competition is not going to do any long term damage.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imo the least dangerous are var primo and proviron for bulking I'd probably pick tbol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn’t masteron relatively safe too?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like most newbies he's going to go orals first, so just answer the question lol. At that height and weight I'd just go anadrol. Great bang for your buck, 50 mgs a day will do wonders for 5 weeks or so. Anavar,winny milder,yes, but the dosages required to achieve noticeable results for an obvious hardgainer make that relative mildness moot. Benefit of anadrol IME is the lack of lethargy or libido loss. As always a good PCT will be required, no faffing about with OTC crap,
Agreed. If your mind is made up on an oral only steroid and you want the best bang for your buck...anadrol is probably the way to go. Sides can suck...but you cant argue the effectiveness.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 of the harshest compounds you listed to try .. you don’t need steroids to gain 5lbs

Once you get your diet in check want to run something light look into epi andro

Honestly you should be able to put on 5lbs in 2-4months naturally on muscle builders.