What is the best transdermal DHEA product?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hi I have posted a couple times I am trying to get together my next cycle.

I have gone all over the place in my head from LGD, to just pinning the andros etc.

I have done one 30mg a day ostarine cycle for 8 weeks on a cut and nothing else.

I bounced back quick with some good pct supplements hence why I like SARMS, I got insane gains (IMO) too.

I lost 8% body fat and gained 3/4 pounds of muscle on a severe calorie deficit.
It was ostarine from OL and I had it checked it was legit.

Anyway I want to go again but on a bulk (soon of course but not right now)

The only downside to my cycle was lethargy I'm looking for the best TD with a reason why?

OnesI know of are
RS transderm
Deracrine
Sup3r DHEA

Am I right in saying the OL sup3r dhea is the best?

And if anyone knows these aren't strong enough to affect LH FSH hormone levelss are they?

Thanks brahs!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Stats if you want them-

Male
154lbs
8% bodyfat
Training for 2 years
Started at 142lbs 14% body fat lol what a bitch I was!

Steazy

Awards
I hear dermacrine is pretty good as well as sup3r dhea. Haven't tried either yet but I'll be running dermacrine along 1-andro (known for lethargy) in a few weeks so I can give better feedback then.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for the reply, I'm curious why are you running one andro instead of a SARM? The potential gains won't be worth messing with all your hormones will they?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man thanks for the reply, I'm curious why are you running one andro instead of a SARM? The potential gains won't be worth messing with all your hormones will they?
SARMs mess with your hormones as well.

Super-DHEA is pretty solid. Jebrook is running it and loving it but he's 65 so...

Steazy

Awards
Although your story seems different I've actually read lots of less than great stories regarding SARM usage. All anecdotal of course. But just from a personal standpoint, I'd rather just gain 5-8 lbs of solid muscle on a cycle than 20+ pounds of **** knows all.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Super-DHEA is pretty solid. Jebrook is running it and loving it but he's 65 so...
Lol Woody! I'm actually 70 but Sup3r DHEA almost gives me a semi so it's def legit;).

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Hi I have posted a couple times I am trying to get together my next cycle.

I have gone all over the place in my head from LGD, to just pinning the andros etc.

I have done one 30mg a day ostarine cycle for 8 weeks on a cut and nothing else.

I bounced back quick with some good pct supplements hence why I like SARMS, I got insane gains (IMO) too.

I lost 8% body fat and gained 3/4 pounds of muscle on a severe calorie deficit.
It was ostarine from OL and I had it checked it was legit.

Anyway I want to go again but on a bulk (soon of course but not right now)

The only downside to my cycle was lethargy I'm looking for the best TD with a reason why?

OnesI know of are
RS transderm
Deracrine
Sup3r DHEA

Am I right in saying the OL sup3r dhea is the best?

And if anyone knows these aren't strong enough to affect LH FSH hormone levelss are they?

Thanks brahs!
Just curious what you mean by you "had it checked" did you actually get the supplement tested to make sure it was legit ostarine?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol Woody! I'm actually 70 but Sup3r DHEA almost gives me a semi so it's def legit;).
Super DHEA makes you look younger . Brb I have to go to the bathroom to uh. Take care of stuff.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established

Yeah man but it mainly only messes with test not the stimulating hormones

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Although your story seems different I've actually read lots of less than great stories regarding SARM usage. All anecdotal of course. But just from a personal standpoint, I'd rather just gain 5-8 lbs of solid muscle on a cycle than 20+ pounds of **** knows all.
Yeah it was good suppressed me a bit though, what do you other boys think is a better bet 1 Andro base and osta or lgd and base?
I'll be honest I'm being a baby that's why I haven't done 1 andro yet! Is clomid thd usual pct for that

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was good suppressed me a bit though, what do you other boys think is a better bet 1 Andro base and osta or lgd and base?
I'll be honest I'm being a baby that's why I haven't done 1 andro yet! Is clomid thd usual pct for that
I did 8 weeks of Dermacrine and LGD, got 10 solid lbs in the 8 weeks. Even gained an lb during/after PCT so it was definitely solid mass weight and not just water or fat

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I did 8 weeks of Dermacrine and LGD, got 10 solid lbs in the 8 weeks. Even gained an lb during/after PCT so it was definitely solid mass weight and not just water or fat
That's impressive man did you get any blood work or run a log?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sup3r Dhea gives you more bang for your buck but Dermacrine is the tried and true and it actually applies like lotion. The Sup3r dhea is a liquid and application is pretty tedious and it has chunks in it that often dry chalky. Very displeased with the application process so I will probably stick with dermacrine from here on out. As far as effectiveness Im still in my first week so I will report back. If it aint broke don't fix it

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
That's impressive man did you get any blood work or run a log?
Didn't run a log but I did get bloods. Most results came back better than they were pre-cycle, besides my cholesterol, which was a bit higher but I was on a high fat/lower carb diet so that's to be expected.
Test went from 162ng/dl pre-cycle to 209ng/dl post-cycle :D