What is the Best supplement for weight loss/cutting for females?

DBStrong

DBStrong

Awards
My girlfriend is interested in supplementing her exercise routine with some supplements. She doing cardio mainly. She also takes weight training classes. Her goals are to loss weight with some cuts to go along with it. But she also does not want to have a "masculine" appearance. I have taken prohormones in the past(about to be present time). But as a male, I do not want to give her the same dosage as me. Also, since I'm am bald aready, I have no fear of hair loss.

By browsing the forums here, these are some of the supplements that I seen that would help her:
  1. Superdrol
  2. Epistane/Havoc
  3. 11-OXO
But I'm unsure of dosage, length of use and/or if these are the right supplements. I'd appreciate any advice anyone is willing to give.

Thanks!

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Personally...I would not EVER give 1 or 2 to a girl. May not be a problem, people can correct me, but I think it would be a bad idea.
11-oxo is good for cortisol control..may help.
Best bet though I would say is first and formost diet diet diet
then get her a good stim, bcaa's, protein powder etc. the basics. And mix in cardio with weight training, the rest will happen with dedication.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Those are all hormonal supplements and it would be a terrible idea for her to take them. Superdrol is not even a prohormone, it is a steriod. So is Epistane/Havoc, but granted a much weaker one. 11-oxo is the weakest of the three being a prohomone but it still metabolizes into an androgen. If she took any of these is a risk of masculinization.
There are plenty of good non-hormonal supplements out there for females. I'd recommend the DCP/Leviathan Reloaded stack. It's good plenty of good reviews by female users.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Im whipping up a batch of the perfect female fat loss supplement as we speak.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Im whipping up a batch of the perfect female fat loss supplement as we speak.
Is there anything you can add to it that would reduce excessive amounts of talking and create a less *itchy attitue?

jk ladies

DBStrong

DBStrong

Awards
Thanks everyone

So far a Levi/DCP stack is what I feeling so far. At what doage should a female take compared to a male. I really appreciate the advice and please keep it coming!

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is interested in supplementing her exercise routine with some supplements. She doing cardio mainly. She also takes weight training classes. Her goals are to loss weight with some cuts to go along with it. But she also does not want to have a "masculine" appearance. I have taken prohormones in the past(about to be present time). But as a male, I do not want to give her the same dosage as me. Also, since I'm am bald aready, I have no fear of hair loss.

By browsing the forums here, these are some of the supplements that I seen that would help her:
  1. Superdrol
  2. Epistane/Havoc
  3. 11-OXO
But I'm unsure of dosage, length of use and/or if these are the right supplements. I'd appreciate any advice anyone is willing to give.

Thanks!
What the hell?

That's the quickest way to get her a "masculine" appearance.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything you can add to it that would reduce excessive amounts of talking and create a less *itchy attitue?

Maybe if I take a massive amount of Xanax it will transfer through. LOL.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
BCAA stands for Branch Chained Amino Acids.
My wife has used the Levi/DCP stack before at the regular dosage, but you might want to start out at a lower dosage and work up, everybody is different.

You may get more of a response for dosage in the female fitness section, if you ask there.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
You could also start her on a few of the common staple supplements like Green tea, and Fish oil.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
my gf takes fish oils daily with a herbal multi and I just got her some Shred XS by MST. We'll see how she likes it.

ROBNAK

Awards

1. Superdrol
  2. Epistane/Havoc
  3. 11-OXO

Thanks!

My "ex" and my current girlfriend both had tremendous results using Lipo-6 by Nutrex. They just came out with the new version specifically made for women. I would encourage you to encourage her to take off the pounds slowly. Slower is always better, but we as human beings don't always have the patience, and sometimes the will power, to really, truly be patient. The average person normally wants the quick fix.

I monitored the diet for both my ex and current girlfriend. I kept their protein intake on the high end, and advised them to prevent any overkill when it came to doing cardio. They both followed my advice. In the end, they both lost a lot of bodyfat, but with that, they also lost some size in their breasts.

I'm not sure if this is truly unavoidable, because the breast is basically fat, and you can't really spot reduce where you lose your bodyfat. The only supplement I know of that encourages spot reduction is Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements, which works really well on the abdominal area. But with women, they usually want to lose it in their legs, and sometimes their butt.

So, just from past experience, I encourage you to fill her in on all the pitfalls of losing weight/bodyfat, and allow her to imagine if she could live with a smaller breast size. If its a concern for her, then I would really take the weight down as slow as she can. Keep the protein intake high, and don't be overly concerned about "how soon" she wants to reach her goal. Slower is always better. It's tough to accept, but it's the honest to god truth!