What is the best Muscle mass natural supplement?

YaMom12

Awards
Looking to put on some noticeable gains in about a month and a half, I looked at FD2 and people have put on more than 9 LBs in a MONTH! I'm not very big in fact I'm kinda skinny, good diet, good routine, but no gain so I'm looking for something that can give me a BIG boost that is natural and not a steroid/PH. Is FD2 a good supplement for gains or are there any others that are even stronger?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. What are your current stats? Height, weight, age, etc.

As a natural lifter, your calorie intake will be the biggest factor in weight gain. If you're currently somewhat skinny, I would recommend tracking your food intake and increase calories until you're gaining appx. 1 pound per week. If you're eating enough you'll gain weight.

FD2 has some good feedback. Some love it, others don't get much from it. I would strongly recommend looking into MassMax, and reading some of the reviews in the Supplement Reviews section. MassMax is a very comprehensive natural product that has gotten great feedback. Most users see 5-8 pounds of lean gains in an 8 week cycle, which is very good for a natural product.

YaMom12

Awards
I'm 16 and I weigh 145 and I'm 6'0 foot, calories for me are no problem in fact I eat about 2800 calories a day. I guess I'm considered a hard gainer which I shouldn't be cause Im filled with horomomones that should be able to gain muscle quickly. How much do you think I'll be able to gain in a month in a half with massmax?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
At 16 you need Nothing more then whole food and groceries. The last thing you need a natural
Anabolic. Your test levels should be sky high and you should not even consider anything besides whey and creatine for supplements at your age .

Your 145 and 6 foot you just need more calories not $50 in pills. Spend that money on steak and eggs.
I'm 16 and I weigh 145 and I'm 6'0 foot, calories for me are no problem in fact I eat about 2800 calories a day. I guess I'm considered a hard gainer which I shouldn't be cause Im filled with horomomones that should be able to gain muscle quickly. How much do you think I'll be able to gain in a month in a half with massmax?

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Looking to put on some noticeable gains in about a month and a half, I looked at FD2 and people have put on more than 9 LBs in a MONTH! I'm not very big in fact I'm kinda skinny, good diet, good routine, but no gain so I'm looking for something that can give me a BIG boost that is natural and not a steroid/PH. Is FD2 a good supplement for gains or are there any others that are even stronger?
Eat food save your money. Lots of lean protein!!! Just eat! You will grow if you eat enough.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
At 16 you need Nothing more then whole food and groceries. The last thing you need a natural
Anabolic. Your test levels should be sky high and you should not even consider anything besides whey and creatine for supplements at your age .

Your 145 and 6 foot you just need more calories not $50 in pills. Spend that money on steak and eggs.
Agreed. If you aren't gaining enough weight then you aren't eating enough. Supplements aren't going to magically cause you to gain weight, especially not 9+ lbs in a month.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Add organic quinoa, a 4.5 pound bag is only 9 bucks. Has your 9 EAA.

YaMom12

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I'll take thr advice ��

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should start your own youtube channel to show progression.

YaMom12

Awards
Idk about a yt channel but I'll definitely start a thread for my progression soon, I'm really feeling optimistic

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk about a yt channel but I'll definitely start a thread for my progression soon, I'm really feeling optimistic
At least post a before and after pic to show progression.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
16 yo and 6 feet? eat 4,800 cals a day and find *good* programming. keep the fat in the minimally required range, like .5-.8 grams per kilo range, and add the cals with complex carbs and protein (if you want to be safe fat gain wise) - easier to cut the fat later, adding muscle is always slower/harder. like bike/car racers say - "go fast in the fast parts" - look at powerlifting programming that is going add serious weight to all the major compounds + add weight to other compunds like dips and pullups. you can do bb'er fluff n pump for the smaller accessory goups so you don't rip tendons off the bone, lol. good luck.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with TheSolution. You just need to focus on diet and lifting for awhile. At 16 you are still on the incline in terms of growth and natural test levels.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best way to gain mass ( without PH/AAS) is diet. One way to increase your appetite in order to get the calories you need is MassMax :)