What is the best fatburner you ever used?

Dannya2k15

Awards
I want to know everyone's fav fatburner , it has to be a thermogenic

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you can handle AY, look around for the former version of OL IGNITE and stack it with Bronkaid.

Another great option is Radiate capsules stacked with Bronkaid.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PES made one a long time ago, when they made the original Erase, forgot what it was called, but I got a bottle for my coworker, and his waist size went down even when he did not diet or exercise. It wasn't stimulant based, and I hate that I cannot remember what it was called, or what ingredient it had.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Accelerant by Molecular Nutrition, used it for my BBing show (and before). Very basic fat burner but it worked.

Didn’t have the chance to use Lean Edge (SNS) but I’ve seen some logs on here and they seemed to enjoy it.

Dannya2k15

Awards
Has anyone used fitmax ? Was thinking about that or anything else you recommend ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found it online. Alpha T2. My coworker lost waist circumference by taking that alone without training and a proper diet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh crap...just realized OP was asking about best fat burners EVER! I must change my answer..

OG Stimulant-X for sure!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone used fitmax ? Was thinking about that or anything else you recommend ?
So you are asking because you want to use something that is currently available..?

FitMax is a nice product that I do enjoy, but for fat loss purposes I would stick with my original suggestions which are significantly more potent thermogenics.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can handle AY, look around for the former version of OL IGNITE and stack it with Bronkaid.

Another great option is Radiate capsules stacked with Bronkaid.
What dosage for radiate and bronkaid per workout?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What powder thermogenic do you recommend ?
I’m not really a powder thermogenic guy since OG Alphamine left us. I do however like the feel of HyperMax, but Radiate powder would crush it in terms of energy and making you sweat! I have not tried OL BLOODSHR3D Black, but that seems to be getting stellar reviews too!
What dosage for radiate and bronkaid per workout?
I would dose 1 cap of each together 3 times a day, one of those times being before cardio (I assume you meant a cardio workout).

I can’t even begin to tell you what I take before weightlifting...haha!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements. Really great fat burner imo.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the original question the og PEScience Norcodrene was the best thing I’d ever used. Paired with forskolin it was money.

What powder thermogenic do you recommend ?
Depends on what you want in it.

As far as mood, euphoria, and body heat Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d Black Magic treated me great.

If you don’t mind yohimbine I have used Inspired Nutraceuticals 3mb3r has a pretty solid profile and packs a decent stim punch. I didn’t use it ever consistently from a fat loss perspective but the formula is pretty solid.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh crap...just realized OP was asking about best fat burners EVER! I must change my answer..

OG Stimulant-X for sure!
That stuff was legit and dymetharine extreme - lost so much weight in that while eating 3,000 cals a day. Stuff was probably meth

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stuff was legit and dymetharine extreme - lost so much weight in that while eating 3,000 cals a day. Stuff was probably meth
thebigt and I have discussed the magic of OG Stimulant-X. He said it felt very similar to when he used to take Phentermine, which is only available as an Rx. Looking up user reviews of Phentermine...it does sound remarkably similar to OG Stimulant-X. I was in great shape that summer, and felt even better!

Are you referring to AST Dymetadrine Xtreme (ECA stack) circa 2003? If so, that was my first experience with Ephedra and I got extremely cut with very little effort on that product as well. That one was pretty darn special too, but I thought it was just the ephedra....possibly not though!

Oh the fun we used to be able to have!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Check out my thread in the auction section. I have OL Bloodshr3d and OL Ignit3 (OG) up for sale. PM me if interested.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go to Walgreens and get a box of Primatine tablets and a bottle of caffeine tablets. Can't beat the ec stack.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go to Walgreens and get a box of Primatine tablets and a bottle of caffeine tablets. Can't beat the ec stack.
Walgreens has their own generic “bronchial asthma relief” that is the same for like $9 a box. That’s what I typically grab

To answer OP, mood and energy = OG alphamine. For actual fat loss results from a supplement not counting EC stack, I would have to give it to the old school DCP/HEAT stack.

Haven’t tried either of these but plan to try oxymax or new ignit3 soon, probably my two fav formulas on the market currently on paper. Never tried radiate but based on the label I cannot wrap my head around why it is so beloved here, especially the new formula. If there is anywhere I can purchase samples I would love to at least give it a shot though

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA + eviscerate or supernova or absolutely abliderated. If diet is in check, there's no way this stack doesn't work.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Such a loaded question as this is really determinant on your stim level.

Back in the day Twin Labs Ripped Fuel was my absolute favorite

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such a loaded question as this is really determinant on your stim level.

Back in the day Twin Labs Ripped Fuel was my absolute favorite
Yup, good ol ripped fuel, by far the best I've used...

Darkheart

Darkheart

Awards
I liked Absolute Fuel when I tried it, although it's been a few years. No jitters, just clean energy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I would love to get some OG ripped fuel, so different in memory of what you get from the current EC stack.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Radiate for sure.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven’t tried either of these but plan to try oxymax or new ignit3 soon, probably my two fav formulas on the market currently on paper. Never tried radiate but based on the label I cannot wrap my head around why it is so beloved here, especially the new formula. If there is anywhere I can purchase samples I would love to at least give it a shot though
Radiate capsules and powder get the love because they offer feel good energy with no crash, and their ability to make you sweat your ass off is superior to most products out there today. This includes OxyMax and the current version of IGNIT3.
Yeah I would love to get some OG ripped fuel, so different in memory of what you get from the current EC stack.
I hear ya on that one!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ThermoLife Dicana.

Their least hyped product, and wasn’t available for very long. Wish I’d bought more. Hadn’t heard much about it, so didn’t expect a whole lot. Didn’t make any drastic changes to training or diet and lost 8lbs from 1 bottle of the stuff. Was highly impressed. Too bad TL just files lawsuits and doesn’t make Supps anymore.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Radiate by RXS Supplements TheMyth MonteRXS just came out with their new Radiate+ and its AMAZING! I lost 18lbs during my 3 month cut.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have to echo the others
Radiate + is fantastic MonteRXS and TheMyth put out a great product

You can check out my review here:
[video=youtube;bh5GkTi6ODc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5GkTi6ODc[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5GkTi6ODc

If you need a coupon code: CPBOB will give you a hefty discount.

rafi160

Awards
I just want to know this or Olympus Labs Black magic? I was disappointed at the two tubs of radiate I bought before

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
RXS radiate+ that good? Remember reading the label and honestly didn't think twice. Will look again

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just want to know this or Olympus Labs Black magic? I was disappointed at the two tubs of radiate I bought before
Depends on what you want out of them.

Stim wise and feel is always tough since everyone reacts to things differently. Radiate packs Alpha-y so that’s something to keep in mine depending on how you like that. Otherwise Bloodshr3d packs a bit higher dose of the exotic stims while Radiate has more varied stims and ingredients that may effect the stim feel (higenamine, Hordenine, choline, noopept). Both would serve as a good stim boost prior to training.

For fat loss Bloodshr3d should be stronger, it just contains more ingredients focused on that or slightly higher doses of them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
RXS radiate+ that good? Remember reading the label and honestly didn't think twice. Will look again
Dindt think twice? Whats wrong with it? Beisdes great energy, tons of noots, and fat burning properties

Appetite suppression and you will sweat like crazy

rafi160

Awards
i tried to buy this non clump version of radiate but apparently their out of stock... I cant take pills anymore after one had to get dislodged from my throat :1zhelp:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i tried to buy this non clump version of radiate but apparently their out of stock... I cant take pills anymore after one had to get dislodged from my throat :1zhelp:
It will be back in Stock Friday!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lipokinetix by a VERY long shot. Nothing has ever even come close to comparing...except for one thing that cannot be mentioned on this board.

rafi160

Awards
The best... but stupid people ruined it by overdosing/stacking & FDA doing what it does best taking out something that works

Carcitybeast

Awards
PES made one a long time ago, when they made the original Erase, forgot what it was called, but I got a bottle for my coworker, and his waist size went down even when he did not diet or exercise. It wasn't stimulant based, and I hate that I cannot remember what it was called, or what ingredient it had.
Was it Epitome?

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
lunasmith....u jus tyrna build up enough posts to appear like u have a reputation here???

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes you can, just off with a half dose of each to see how you tolerate it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
original stim x and ripped fuel, the good ole days!!!

bloodshr3d santana version is pretty good as is radiate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best I ever used was Xenadrine RFA-1, nothing ever compared to that including caffeine/bronkaid.

The current legal best imo is specific to when your already low in bodyfat, but standalone yohimbine hcl used properly is extremely effective.

Tboy47

Awards
Have to echo the others
Radiate + is fantastic MonteRXS and TheMyth put out a great product

You can check out my review here:
[video=youtube;bh5GkTi6ODc]

If you need a coupon code: CPBOB will give you a hefty discount.