Answered What is max lmg good for?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One of the UK sites started selling this recently as "m-drol", nomenclature is "13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one" (methoxydienone).

Never hear of anyone running this, and googling only really results in logs from the 00s and contradictory info from old PH sites (some day it's dry, others wet, etc.)

What's it actually like and is there a reason no-one uses it anymore?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a nice add on for bulking stacks from what ive heard. Adds a little water weight. Think its good for strength too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a Progestin. Wet. Chance of gyno. Since it got banned, manufacture and usage dropped dramatically.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was it worth bothering with? Any advantage in using it over ph tren/dien or trest?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it worth bothering with? Any advantage in using it over ph tren/dien or trest?
I decided it was never worth bothering with, for me personally.
I don't see how it could compete with either of the ones you mentioned.

The only 2 positives that I ever saw in it were... Availability, and non methylated.
(I opted to never try it).

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran if for 6 weeks at 100 mgs (in stack with other ph's), it gave me sort of deca look, can't say anything bad for it, nor something spectacular, but strength and fullness are there with this compound

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran if for 6 weeks at 100 mgs (in stack with other ph's), it gave me sort of deca look, can't say anything bad for it, nor something spectacular, but strength and fullness are there with this compound
What did you stack it with?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if it would pair well with something that’s known to lean you out, like Epi or anavar? Or would that be none sense?!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wonder if it would pair well with something that’s known to lean you out, like Epi or anavar? Or would that be none sense?!
Ive heard it stacks well with msten. Im sure epi would be great too. The dht would keep the bloat down.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Enjoyed as I'm strange but helped libido and fullness/ vascularity

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It does. I actually ran Epi and M-LMG stacked in 2012. They pair really nicely.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for info. Have a bottle of hydrobol (Max LMG) but mine says methoxygonadiene.
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one.
What’s the difference here???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for info. Have a bottle of hydrobol (Max LMG) but mine says methoxygonadiene.
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one.
What’s the difference here???
No difference.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I went back and re-read the nomenclature and felt stupid. What makes this contribute to gyno? Estrogen or prolactin?
If I remember correctly, it is prolactin.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I remember correctly, it is prolactin.
I wonder why it works on prolactin so quickly. I’ve heard it could do so but never had it confirmed by anyone else.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but if you can run NPP at 300mg why not this at 75-100mg? What makes it more active on prolactin?
Well, different soecific compounds can have different results on different individuals... But in general Progestins make you more prone to Prolactin related issues.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but if you can run NPP at 300mg why not this at 75-100mg? What makes it more active on prolactin?
LOL.... And wait ...... Did you just compare a weekly dosage of NPP to a daily dosage of LMG?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL.... And wait ...... Did you just compare a weekly dosage of NPP to a daily dosage of LMG?
I just figured NPP being a short ester would be the best thing to compare it to, can’t compare it to Tren or a DHT compound.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just figured NPP being a short ester would be the best thing to compare it to, can’t compare it to Tren or a DHT compound.
Yes, but you compared a WEEKLY dosage to a DAILY dosage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then let’s sat 50mg per day of both compounds, just for conversation sake.
...but that removes your arguement (question). Because you were saying that if you can run 300mg of NPP, why can't you run 75-100mg of LMG.

If you remove that, then your supposition is gone, unless you know of someone that ran 50mg of NPP and didn't get gyno, and someone who ran 50mg of LMG, and did.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I Don't know that you WILL get gyno from LMG, I just mentioned it because it's a possibility.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.... It's also a possibility on NPP.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
.... It's also a possibility on NPP.
Of course, just curious as to the similarities between the compounds dose for dose side effect wise. From what I’m told I can run 200-300mg npp and have good results and won’t need an anti prolactin. I’ve heard to get similar results with LMG I would need caber or something. I guess that’s why I compared weekly to daily dosing. Sorry, not getting much sleep so I’m not making as much sense.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course, just curious as to the similarities between the compounds dose for dose side effect wise. From what I’m told I can run 200-300mg npp and have good results and won’t need an anti prolactin. I’ve heard to get similar results with LMG I would need caber or something. I guess that’s why I compared weekly to daily dosing. Sorry, not getting much sleep so I’m not making as much sense.
I can totally relate in the sleep thing. And it's 12:30am here now. Ugh. LOL.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LMG really shines as an injectable bovine steroid. Goddamn will it beef up your cattle.

But more to the point it seems to be used as the 19nor in a lot of oral trinity stacks with a test and a dht.

Seems to not have as reliably similar results between users as other 19nors. So it would be comparable to Deca in that sense. Some guys bloat up on Deca, others get hard.

All 19nors taken orally seem to have an increased risk of gyno vs injection. Just an observation. No clinical trials to back that.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there any "test base" type effect from maxlmg, like trest has? Didn't consider that before but mase1 mentioned libido being boosted.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really thinking about max and 50mg Anavar + TRT....I don’t need to use arimadex at all on TRT, but have some on hand. Any idea what a good starting dosage would be for arimadex with max? Maybe start with 1/4mg once a week and get blood work after 2 weeks into the cycle? Definitely will be using a couple bottles of inhibit P

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really thinking about max and 50mg Anavar + TRT....I don’t need to use arimadex at all on TRT, but have some on hand. Any idea what a good starting dosage would be for arimadex with max? Maybe start with 1/4mg once a week and get blood work after 2 weeks into the cycle? Definitely will be using a couple bottles of inhibit P
Is inhibit P even worth a damn? Not being a smart ass, just curious since it’s a natural product.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So at what rate in comparison to a pharma anti prolactin would it affect prolactin? Like using inhibit P for most issues vs caber?
I'm usually not very quick to jump on the "natural" products either, but this is a good product, (although I don't have any comparitive numbers for you.

Personally, if I'm not fully expecting to have Prolactin issues, I'll use Inhibit-P as protection.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So at what rate in comparison to a pharma anti prolactin would it affect prolactin? Like using inhibit P for most issues vs caber?
Doubt anyone has done a study comparing the two, but inhibit is a tried and trusted product especially when you need a little protection and piece of mind. Of course if you’re running something harsher that will for sure make your boobs squirt then something pharmaceutical would be the better option!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doubt anyone has done a study comparing the two, but inhibit is a tried and trusted product especially when you need a little protection and piece of mind. Of course if you’re running something harsher that will for sure make your boobs squirt then something pharmaceutical would be the better option!
Like what? High dose Deca/Tren ace? Been reading on the LMG and it’s said that it’s very intense on prolactin.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like what? High dose Deca/Tren ace? Been reading on the LMG and it’s said that it’s very intense on prolactin.
It can be, but inhibit P works perfectly well for it, unless you are blasting 240mg/day, and even then you maaaaayyyyybbbeee need caber or Prami but probably not.. it’s just not a monster strong drug.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It can be, but inhibit P works perfectly well for it, unless you are blasting 240mg/day, and even then you maaaaayyyyybbbeee need caber or Prami but probably not.. it’s just not a monster strong drug.
I was gonna run 75-100mg of it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna run 75-100mg of it.
Consider some kind of DHT in the mix as well perhaps, to compete with the estrogen methoxygonadiene converts to. Like nandrolone, it does NOT aromatize but still definitely does convert via unknown mechanism.

It was great when Vicious released Hydrobol they also had Pyrosten, Geozine & Dark Carnival our same time. All stacked at reasonable doses would produce some brutal synergy.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Consider some kind of DHT in the mix as well perhaps, to compete with the estrogen methoxygonadiene converts to. Like nandrolone, it does NOT aromatize but still definitely does convert via unknown mechanism.

It was great when Vicious released Hydrobol they also had Pyrosten, Geozine & Dark Carnival our same time. All stacked at reasonable doses would produce some brutal synergy.
Hydrobol is actually what I have! Have some pyrosten too but I honestly haven’t had my liver checked in a while so I’m not sure I wanna run it yet.
I’m on Epi andro (Androhard) at a higher dose per day on it now and I like it. I have some old var laying around but I had weird sides from it so I’m not sure I’ll run again. Winny too but my joints are already bad. I’d be taking test with it with HCG and adex all at my TRT dose. I’m gonna save my test to blast when I get this Tbol in finally.

Just keep a sharp eye on it if you do. I know you've been prone to high Estrogen in the past.
I actually lowered my test back to 200mg a week and crashed my estrogen by taking 1.25mg adex through the week which is what I normally took. I’m taking .25mg Monday and Thursday (pinning days) now. All is well and no nipple flare ups so I’m guessing the loss of body fat helped a lot with aromatization.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hydrobol is actually what I have! Have some pyrosten too but I honestly haven’t had my liver checked in a while so I’m not sure I wanna run it yet.
I’m on Epi andro (Androhard) at a higher dose per day on it now and I like it. I have some old var laying around but I had weird sides from it so I’m not sure I’ll run again. Winny too but my joints are already bad. I’d be taking test with it with HCG and adex all at my TRT dose. I’m gonna save my test to blast when I get this Tbol in finally.

Just keep a sharp eye on it if you do. I know you've been prone to high Estrogen in the past.
I actually lowered my test back to 200mg a week and crashed my estrogen by taking 1.25mg adex through the week which is what I normally took. I’m taking .25mg Monday and Thursday (pinning days) now. All is well and no nipple flare ups so I’m guessing the loss of body fat helped a lot with aromatization.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androhard would certainly compliment Hydrobol. Msten or Winny as well but those are harsh orals so not really the same boat as you mentioned.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androhard would certainly compliment Hydrobol. Msten or Winny as well but those are harsh orals so not really the same boat as you mentioned.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supposedly it's good for building muscle . Lol

No .......really though .......... I tried it got not much out of it all. But everyone is different and even each run might be different of the same compound. Tons of people greatly praise Superdrol but I got nothing out of it. I must be a non-responder.
From my experience, Max lmg is great complimentary compound, if you got high enough dosage of it in stack, it realy helps with creating a bit wet, but anabolic environment

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I used it an ran a stack prohormone that had Halodrol , ATD , MaxLMG and low dose DMZ , AND I supplemented MORE MaxLMG to get the proper dosage of it. I even ran extra Halodrol with it to get enough of that in me too and gained maybe 3 pounds and a tiny of bit of strength and vascularity. But I WAS on a blast for 4 or 5 months when I started it, and hadn't taken any breaks. So maybe my receptors were shot. But what I ran after that worked pretty good on me .

This is what it was ...... https://www.ebay.com/itm/UG-Pharma-Savage-Pro-Hypertrophic-Stack-90-Caps-Fast-Shipping-Great-Results/
Shame man, I've used it in stack with dmz, msten and bit of epistane, crazy gains and pumps, fullness...

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From my experience, Max lmg is great complimentary compound, if you got high enough dosage of it in stack, it realy helps with creating a bit wet, but anabolic environment
What's a decent dosage?