Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

What is happening with nutriverse???

You try it, when click on it just red flag came "You dont have the necessary permissions to view the page".
 
President Donald Trump just signed an immediate Executive Order banning all dietary supplements. From Vitamin A to Prohormones. Only Rx drugs are allowed to be taken now. No way it's just a server problem like some are saying - don't believe the conspiracy theorists.
 
President Donald Trump just signed an immediate Executive Order banning all dietary supplements. From Vitamin A to Prohormones. Only Rx drugs are allowed to be taken now. No way it's just a server problem like some are saying - don't believe the conspiracy theorists.

Where does viagra fall here?!
 
I went and visited the store yesterday. While they did take care of me, it took almost an hour to process my order and run my card.
 
I wish they would just take PayPal...as weird as it sounds
I would order from them much more often
 
Back
Top