Unanswered What is happening or what am I doing wrong?

DieselJD

Awards
So I started my first test e cycle on tuesday the 25th. The first week I pinned 125mg on tuesday morning and then again on friday night. Once in the right glute the second in the left glute. This week I went up to 250mg once on monday morning and again last night.

The thing is, my glutes got incredibly sore for about 4 to 5 days. It was to the point where sitting in the car or laying on that side in bed hurt. To the point I couldnt lay on that side. Just when I start getting worried about an infection, the next day it would feel better pain wise. Still sore to the touch, but not as bad as previous days. I got sick of it yesterday, so decided to try my left delt. When I woke up this morning, same thing. Delt incredibly sore and cant raise my left arm above my head. I even heated the oil last night too. This week it has also stung when I pinned and kinda felt sore right away. Using a 20g draw and 25g pin. Took a shower last night before the pin and believe my muscle is relaxed.

What am I doing wrong if anything? Is this a problem with me or a problem with the gear? Will the soreness get better over time? Like my body just has to get used to poking myself twice a week? It seems to be working because I am up about 5lbs, the soreness however is just detrimental physcially and emotionally. It sucks to think I have an infection after 4 days, just for it to slowly get better.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didn't mention any swelling or redness or anything so I'll just assume that you have bad PIP and nothing more. And it's 95% due to bad gear. Just stop using this gear and order from a different UGL because with bad gear it wont get better, so stop torturing yourself :)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My first 5-6 weeks of pinning (was also glutes) I could barely walk or do anything properly for 3-4 days after pinning every week. After that I never had pip again. With experience now I know it was 1- virgin muscle(mostly) but also 2- not necessarily pinning at the perfect spot and average technique.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I started my first test e cycle on tuesday the 25th. The first week I pinned 125mg on tuesday morning and then again on friday night. Once in the right glute the second in the left glute. This week I went up to 250mg once on monday morning and again last night.

The thing is, my glutes got incredibly sore for about 4 to 5 days. It was to the point where sitting in the car or laying on that side in bed hurt. To the point I couldnt lay on that side. Just when I start getting worried about an infection, the next day it would feel better pain wise. Still sore to the touch, but not as bad as previous days. I got sick of it yesterday, so decided to try my left delt. When I woke up this morning, same thing. Delt incredibly sore and cant raise my left arm above my head. I even heated the oil last night too. This week it has also stung when I pinned and kinda felt sore right away. Using a 20g draw and 25g pin. Took a shower last night before the pin and believe my muscle is relaxed.

What am I doing wrong if anything? Is this a problem with me or a problem with the gear? Will the soreness get better over time? Like my body just has to get used to poking myself twice a week? It seems to be working because I am up about 5lbs, the soreness however is just detrimental physcially and emotionally. It sucks to think I have an infection after 4 days, just for it to slowly get better.
Most likely virgin muscle. It gets better! Some ugls are way less painful than others. Some I get zero pain with, and others make me feel like I have the flu.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember one UGL i used, different vials and compounds, PIP and swelling so bad i could only run 0.5cc if i wanted to use that bodypart in the next few days. The pain would subside slightly. Im not super knowledgeable on normal reactions to different carrier oils, but i just started using gear with Miglyol840 as a carrier. Ive heard some horror stories about PIP but its the most painless gear ive ever used.

The most painful for me have always been GSO based. It might be a coincidence or the new **** may be better quality gear but I will be using that carrier from now on

DieselJD

Awards
You didn't mention any swelling or redness or anything so I'll just assume that you have bad PIP and nothing more. And it's 95% due to bad gear. Just stop using this gear and order from a different UGL because with bad gear it wont get better, so stop torturing yourself :)
Well there is swelling, but no redness. Feels like a really really really tight muscle.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Youre brand new to pinning? This is normal. Takes 3-4x’s pinning a muscle to get used to it. It gets easier over time. Youll get used to plain test and then graduate to things like injectable winstrol and you’ll feel like a virgin all over again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah there’s some soreness in a virgin muscle but nothing crazy in my experience thus far (I’ve only ever done glutes and Delts).

If it’s really that bad for days I’d be changing ugl’s. I would also just use a foam roller or ball to massage it after injection btw

DieselJD

Awards
When I did my last delt I did massage it afterwards, and do massage when I can. Ugh changing is tough, unless someone wants to pm me.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I did my last delt I did massage it afterwards, and do massage when I can. Ugh changing is tough, unless someone wants to pm me.
What's the length of your needle? How long did it take you to push the oil (start to finish) through the barrel?

If you push me to fast, you will have worse PIP, especially in a virgin muscle.

If you are not deep enough, you will have PIP. Different muscles need different length needles.
Especially if you're overweight

DieselJD

Awards
What's the length of your needle? How long did it take you to push the oil (start to finish) through the barrel?

If you push me to fast, you will have worse PIP, especially in a virgin muscle.

If you are not deep enough, you will have PIP. Different muscles need different length needles.
Especially if you're overweight
1 in needle. I would say probably 30 secs to a minute, I tried to go slower the last pin. Started at 183-186ish. I am not overweight by any means.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 in needle. I would say probably 30 secs to a minute, I tried to go slower the last pin. Started at 183-186ish. I am not overweight by any means.
Just give it time forget about the switch gear thing unless you’re using garbage test. I wouldn’t go too slow either.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just give it time forget about the switch gear thing unless you’re using garbage test. I wouldn’t go too slow either.
What, why? The severeness of PIP he is describing can not just be virgin muscle. Virgin muscle PIP is nothing more then a slightly stronger PIP then normal.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What, why? The severeness of PIP he is describing can not just be virgin muscle. Virgin muscle PIP is nothing more then a slightly stronger PIP then normal.
So what I was prescribed wasn’t good test? The first 3-4 weeks of my trt I could barely move and walk normally the first 3-4 days after pin. Week 5 I never had pip again. All I’m saying is people’s body react differently and you can’t always blame the gear.

DieselJD

Awards
I have a feeling it is just something in it that my body doesnt like. My buddy ran the same batch for his show and he said it was the smoothest test hes ever had damnit

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a feeling it is just something in it that my body doesnt like. My buddy ran the same batch for his show and he said it was the smoothest test hes ever had damnit
I really think its just cause youre new. Just gonna have to give it time and tough it out.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really think its just cause youre new. Just gonna have to give it time and tough it out.
I 100% agree with this. I also believe you need to go 1 1/2" length pins for glutes and quads. That eliminated all PIP in those areas for me. I only get minor PIP during injection in my delts if the product has guiacol.

Give it time.

Swab vial top
Swap area you're injecting
Use one pin to draw, change pins and inject with fresh pin.
Inject slow and smooth.
Once done, wait 15 seconds to let the oil dissipate before slowly pulling the pin out of your skin.
Apply alcohol swab and massage area.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I 100% agree with this. I also believe you need to go 1 1/2" length pins for glutes and quads. That eliminated all PIP in those areas for me. I only get minor PIP during injection in my delts if the product has guiacol.

Give it time.

Swab vial top
Swap area you're injecting
Use one pin to draw, change pins and inject with fresh pin.
Inject slow and smooth.
Once done, wait 15 seconds to let the oil dissipate before slowly pulling the pin out of your skin.
Apply alcohol swab and massage area.
After a year off injections, the first month pip feels like broken glass. Then it just goes away. 250+ mg concentrations especially.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like virgin muscle. Or maybe the carrier alot of people have issues with eo or guac

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also add to heat the vial. I get a cup of very hot water and let the vial sit in it while I take a shower. I inject and my gear that gave me PIP was reduced greatly. Also, injecting before or after a hot shower is good. The hot water after will get blood moving and I find that a hot shower before relaxes my muscles.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also add to heat the vial. I get a cup of very hot water and let the vial sit in it while I take a shower. I inject and my gear that gave me PIP was reduced greatly. Also, injecting before or after a hot shower is good. The hot water after will get blood moving and I find that a hot shower before relaxes my muscles.
I try to do this as much as possible, time sometimes doesn't allow. I DO try to workout the same muscle group I pin on the same day, preferably workout after pinning. I know some people do the complete opposite. It's all up to the individual

DieselJD

Awards
Been doing all these things. The last thing i would ever want is an infection so I have been very sanitary. We will give it another week or two. Now to find test with none of those bad carriers

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well to each his own. I think that pip shouldn't be so strong as to prevent you from lifting your arm up. Idk ... maybe the OP is exaggerating and it's not that bad? If I would have said "I can't lift my arm up" I would have really meant it. But if in the case of OP this means "I can't lift my arm up without feeling pain", then I would say virgin muscle coupled with gear that your body doesn't prefer 100%.

The first time I pinned was with pharmacome gear and it was just a bit of normal, nothing special pip. Used 1 1/2 for glutes and quads, pinning 1.5 ml of 200mg/ml cyp. PH is great, I had much worse PIP for example, 3 months ago with SIS. If PH was a 2 on a scale of 10 then SIS was a 5. No virgin muscle, same amount of gear pinned... So what I'm saying is that imo, in most cases, gear will define the severity of the PIP and not virgin muscle or how you pin...

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well to each his own. I think that pip shouldn't be so strong as to prevent you from lifting your arm up. Idk ... maybe the OP is exaggerating and it's not that bad? If I would have said "I can't lift my arm up" I would have really meant it. But if in the case of OP this means "I can't lift my arm up without feeling pain", then I would say virgin muscle coupled with gear that your body doesn't prefer 100%.

The first time I pinned was with pharmacome gear and it was just a bit of normal, nothing special pip. Used 1 1/2 for glutes and quads, pinning 1.5 ml of 200mg/ml cyp. PH is great, I had much worse PIP for example, 3 months ago with SIS. If PH was a 2 on a scale of 10 then SIS was a 5. No virgin muscle, same amount of gear pinned... So what I'm saying is that imo, in most cases, gear will define the severity of the PIP and not virgin muscle or how you pin...
Omg pharmacom's high concentraion blends though, gave me swelling and pip so bad i wouldnt wear a tank top cuz it looked like i got my shoulders done by Gregg Valentino...range of motion was severely limited as well. I could lift the arm, i just didnt want to lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Omg pharmacom's high concentraion blends though, gave me swelling and pip so bad i wouldnt wear a tank top cuz it looked like i got my shoulders done by Gregg Valentino...range of motion was severely limited as well. I could lift the arm, i just didnt want to lol
Haha you mean the 500 mg/ml's?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gregg valentino... lolz

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The worst I had was Dragon Pharma Test E 400 mg. I could not move my leg for a week. I was literally dragging it when walking.

I have used SiS before and love them. I actually just placed a huge order of their stuff.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I apparently messed up a vg injection of winstrol the other day. My hip feels like it has broke glass in it. Cant imagine something at 600.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The worst I had was Dragon Pharma Test E 400 mg. I could not move my leg for a week. I was literally dragging it when walking.

I have used SiS before and love them. I actually just placed a huge order of their stuff.
I had no problem with DP 250 test c. Nice and smooth. SIS was much worse for me. Never done the higher mg/ml's bc I know the pip is bad.

So this is what I was getting at. Everybody reacts differently to different ingredients. So you must find gear that suits you. If it's not a high mg/ml gear then nobody should settle for bad pip. You should find gear that has low pip for you. Not speaking about stuff like DHB or water based gear, etc. where bad pip really can't be avoided that much.

Last edited:

DieselJD

Awards
Used the other vial I had today went back to glute. Little stingy going in, but seemed better. We will see how the pip is tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used the other vial I had today went back to glute. Little stingy going in, but seemed better. We will see how the pip is tomorrow, fingers crossed.
In time it won’t matter, you’ll get minimal pip no matter what you use. Glutes just plain have no pain after getting pinned forever. Except DHB

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After DHB, other Injectables feel like kisses.

And I’ve really fell in love with delts for low dose test. Majority of my Trest pins will be in delts later this year.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After DHB, other Injectables feel like kisses.

And I’ve really fell in love with delts for low dose test. Majority of my Trest pins will be in delts later this year.
Even winstrol? The pip from winstrol caught me off guard a bit.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even winstrol? The pip from winstrol caught me off guard a bit.
Never done injectable winstrol, but willing to say yeah. I don’t think the pip last that long with winstrol. DHB knots can last 2 weeks and super painful. It crystallizes in the muscle because the oil is absorbed faster than the DHB.

Some people say they have a way to minimize it with various techniques. Nobody I know including myself has had luck with doing it, lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never done injectable winstrol, but willing to say yeah. I don’t think the pip last that long with winstrol. DHB knots can last 2 weeks and super painful. It crystallizes in the muscle because the oil is absorbed faster than the DHB.

Some people say they have a way to minimize it with various techniques. Nobody I know including myself has had luck with doing it, lol.
I wish I could remember er my old recipe for you guys I use to brew 1-T 100mg/ml with no pip. I used the very first T400 from denkall back like 2 decades ago pip as bad as test suspension. Now I shoot T400 like it's nothing most likely because labs have learned to brew it with less ba

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could remember er my old recipe for you guys I use to brew 1-T 100mg/ml with no pip. I used the very first T400 from denkall back like 2 decades ago pip as bad as test suspension. Now I shoot T400 like it's nothing most likely because labs have learned to brew it with less ba
Probably a lot of factors with UGLs just using better blends and chems. But even with ugly pip, it just doesn’t phase you after a while. I remember I took 10 months off completely and started up on some home brew prop and E. It was virgin tissue all over again but only for like a month. Felt like broken glass the next day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably a lot of factors with UGLs just using better blends and chems. But even with ugly pip, it just doesn’t phase you after a while. I remember I took 10 months off completely and started up on some home brew prop and E. It was virgin tissue all over again but only for like a month. Felt like broken glass the next day.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oddly enough, I had almost no soreness or pip when I first started pinning.
I definitely advise glutes for anyone having soreness. It is the least likely spot for soreness (from talking to people, and reading online), and it's definitely true for me.

DieselJD

Awards
Welp it appears it was either the vile I was using and/or virgin tissue. Both shots this week were fantastic compared to what I had been dealing with. Soreness, but I could actually sleep on the sides I had pinned recently and it didnt hurt to sit in my car. Thanks for all the feedback and keeping my head level.