What is everyone's favorite cycle?

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Hey everyone I'm back after months of inactivity, just curious to see what everyone's been up to. What's everyone currently running as their favorite cycle? I'm about to hop back on sustanon 250 EoD and Tren 100 ED, loved that cycle before.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Ran tren at 100 MG eod and didn't sleep for about 6 weeks .. haha I applaud you sir

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test at 350/week
Tren at 150 eod
Tbol at 40/day
Mast at 500/week

Get lifted

corinthians

Awards
n my opinion sustanon anadrol and boldenone. Good gains and can sleep . And dma378 i see better bodies than yours using too much less stuff. Is my opinion and take it whatever you want. Something wrong there my friend

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
n my opinion sustanon anadrol and boldenone. Good gains and can sleep . And dma378 i see better bodies than yours using too much less stuff. Is my opinion and take it whatever you want. Something wrong there my friend
Bro What do you know about my goals? What do you know about where I started from? What do you know about where I'm at now compared to that avi pic? Get bent kid.

Pretty sure this thread was "what is everyone's favorite cycle?"

That's mine.

corinthians

Awards
To say something to your favor you can feel so proud to "suffer" or endure that quantity of tren. Really admirable. And sorry i dont think in all things you said,, but i see your stuff and said wow thats can be a PRO cycle not olympia but good PRO and think automatically on: you have to be a ****ing beast. I hope you can understand me. Nice body mate thats unquestionable

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To say something to your favor you can feel so proud to "suffer" or endure that quantity of tren. Really admirable. And sorry i dont think in all things you said,, but i see your stuff and said wow thats can be a PRO cycle not olympia but good PRO and think automatically on: you have to be a ****ing beast. I hope you can understand me. Nice body mate thats unquestionable
Lol. I don't understand. You're saying 525mg of Tren a week, 350mg of Test a week, and 40mg of Tbol is Pro level?

But ok no worries man.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know you as your new but do you know what a pro cycle looks like??

corinthians

Awards
Is good for a pro not a pro cycle. Dont notice on the detail mate. More test and 2 more compunds and is a offseason pro cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. I don't understand. You're saying 525mg of Tren a week, 350mg of Test a week, and 40mg of Tbol is Pro level?

But ok no worries man.
Is good for a pro not a pro cycle. Dont notice on the detail mate. More test and 2 more compunds and is a offseason pro cycle.
Really? And can you tell me how you know an off season pro cycle?. Because honestly I'm one of the few people on here that can really talk about pro cycles. Why let's see. I'm coached by an ifbb pro who competing in the olympia.this year. My traiNing partners Co worker just took the overall in vegad last month and one his procard. My coaches team had 4 others turn pro in vegas. We have more associated going to Pittsburgh for pro qualifier in two weeks we got 10+ people inclung myself competing in a national qualifier in 7 weeks. So yeah I know off season and precomp what people turning pro and pros take

supra888

supra888

Awards
i'm about to kick this off when gear arrives next week or so...

1-16 test E 1g
1-16 deca 375mg
1-12 tren E 300mg

running adex 2 x 0.5mg and caber same if/when necessary.
the combined dose of 19 nors is no higher than running either at that dose on their own.

corinthians

Awards
1. I m not a pro ok. I dont know exactly what a pro takes but sure is not to much that what im saying. Why more in off season? 6 steroids is more than enough in off season im wrong? I dont think so. 2. I just hope that that photo is too old.

corinthians

Awards
Oh and i forget good luck for your show honestly

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7 posts and feels at home enough to call outa member with over 4k posts. Dudeyoureactinlikea****.^^^^

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, beta alanine and pa for sure.

Jk, came here to see new guy with no picture VS experienced member

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I m not a pro ok. I dont know exactly what a pro takes but sure is not to much that what im saying. Why more in off season? 6 steroids is more than enough in off season im wrong? I dont think so. 2. I just hope that that photo is too old.
Set Edit: need not justify steroid usage in the Anabolics Section.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if I ran that cycle 15 years ago bud? Could it still have been my favorite cycle and belong in this thread?
What if that picture was after starting at 160 lbs? What if that picture was 32 lbs. ago? Which it is. Come in here and insult somebody based off their avi pic GTFO kid.

So your favorite cycle was one compound less, all at higher doses. What's the difference big guy?

What if all my lifts increased by 50-60 pounds in a couple months? Would it have been a successful combination then? You don't know shiit about shiit.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Starting tommorow will be
Weeks 1-12 : Test E 500mg ew
Weeks 10-14 : Test P 400mg ew
The. Pct cant wait

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone I'm back after months of inactivity, just curious to see what everyone's been up to. What's everyone currently running as their favorite cycle? I'm about to hop back on sustanon 250 EoD and Tren 100 ED, loved that cycle before.
Tren (Ace or E ) + Test E + Mast P + Exemestane with Var or Epistane finisher :D

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
My avi is a cat that wears sunglasses.
then you must not know anything because cats dont have thumbs to inject with :booty: i think that corinthians just cant go back on his word now and me himself look like a dummy

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What if I ran that cycle 15 years ago bud? Could it still have been my favorite cycle and belong in this thread?
What if that picture was after starting at 160 lbs? What if that picture was 32 lbs. ago? Which it is. Come in here and insult somebody based off their avi pic GTFO kid.

So your favorite cycle was one compound less, all at higher doses. What's the difference big guy?

What if all my lifts increased by 50-60 pounds in a couple months? Would it have been a successful combination then? You don't know shiit about shiit.
Lol don't even waste your time on that kids opinion , the kid doesn't even have an Avi...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol don't even waste your time on that kids opinion , the kid doesn't even have an Avi...
Yeah, it wasn't so much that my feelings were hurt or anything. I just wanted to make a point that you can't pass judgement on someone based on their avi pic. Knowing nothing of where they started, where they're going, where they're at now, what their goals are, or what it takes for them to make gains based on their body and genetics.

Shoot people have better bodies than me with no gear!!! I'm not offended by that. But he'll not come in here and make an uneducated accusation at me without being put in his place.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah, it wasn't so much that my feelings were hurt or anything. I just wanted to make a point that you can't pass judgement on someone based on their avi pic. Knowing nothing of where they started, where they're going, where they're at now, what their goals are, or what it takes for them to make gains based on their body and genetics.

Shoot people have better bodies than me with no gear!!! I'm not offended by that. But he'll not come in here and make an uneducated accusation at me without being put in his place.
Understandable , and hey this game is all personal gold and preference there is no "template" for anything

corinthians

Awards
Ok ok ok. I dont need a photo to prove nothing. Dont cry ok? Is only a comment so dont get angry ok? I am what i am and trust me i can say what i want. Dont explain me nothing i dont need it. So good for you good your cycle and hope you the best. Congratulations for your strength dude

Armbender

Awards
My favorite to date was Mr Supps Helladrol.....awesome weight gain, amazing strength gain, only sides were nose bleeds and sore knees which were easy to control

corinthians

Awards
Hahaha joedoubledose please no. I prefer no pic and looks like a troll, prefer that to have that photo really. Please dont talk ****ty. Haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha joedoubledose please no. I prefer no pic and looks like a troll, prefer that to have that photo really. Please dont talk ****ty. Haha
No you don't need a pic but it does seem hypocritical that you judge people based on their pic but don't put one yourself. I mean if we saw your pic would we say your favorite cycle is way to advanced for your body

corinthians

Awards
No you don't need a pic but it does seem hypocritical that you judge people based on their pic but don't put one yourself. I mean if we saw your pic would we say your favorite cycle is way to advanced for your body
Why i need a photo? Do you really think if im a skinny guy im going to lose my time here? Please dude. Imnot a monster if is that your doubt.

Armbender

Awards
wow, this is a sandbox full of kids....

someone should change the thread title maybe,,,,

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I really want to see what corinthians looks like, or hell what about your stats?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why i need a photo? Do you really think if im a skinny guy im going to lose my time here? Please dude. Imnot a monster if is that your doubt.
I didn't say you need a pic but you literally told some one you seen alot better bodies running alot less gear. But you don't have a pick showing your at a level to run sust eq and anadrol. Why tell someone their body isn't up to par with their cycle when you don't show your body is good enough for your cycle sust anadrol and eq is a heavy cycle also

Armbender

Awards
I really want to see what corinthians looks like, or hell what about your stats?
he clearly looks like this ?

I def dont agree that someone should have judged/made comments about an avi, but lets leave it at, that and recover this thread and have some quality posts

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
he clearly looks like this ?

I def dont agree that someone should have judged/made comments about an avi, but lets leave it at, that and recover this thread and have some quality posts
Lol what's your favorite cycle bro?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Corinthians, this will be my last comment in this thread as it has clearly derailed from it's intent.

It's like this bud. I've put my time in here, made a rep, made some friends, made a hell of a lot of contributions to the community. You come in here and in less than 10 posts take a shot at me based on a photo that is a year old.

I'm not sad, so don't flatter yourself. But you come in here and take a shot at my physique based on that, makes YOU look like an idiot. And for no good reason I might add.

I have ZERO to prove to you. But this sandbox has been my home for quite some time. Don't come into my house and throw out an insult without expecting to get some flack back for it.

Armbender

Awards
Lol what's your favorite cycle bro?
already posted - "My favorite to date was Mr Supps Helladrol.....awesome weight gain, amazing strength gain, only sides were nose bleeds and sore knees which were easy to control:"

corinthians

Awards
I didn't say you need a pic but you literally told some one you seen alot better bodies running alot less gear. But you don't have a pick showing your at a level to run sust eq and anadrol. Why tell someone their body isn't up to par with their cycle when you don't show your body is good enough for your cycle sust anadrol and eq is a heavy cycle also
Yeah dude i see better bodies with less stuff thats my true. Sorry if it hurts. I see better bodies than mine with less too. But thats life and somethis hurts. I dont want a war for my comments, im honest, im sorry if that hurts somebody but thats all. Concentrate on your show kill the weights with mind and hope you win. Forget my words and hope you the best mate. Thats all.

corinthians

Awards
Corinthians, this will be my last comment in this thread as it has clearly derailed from it's intent.

It's like this bud. I've put my time in here, made a rep, made some friends, made a hell of a lot of contributions to the community. You come in here and in less than 10 posts take a shot at me based on a photo that is a year old.

I'm not sad, so don't flatter yourself. But you come in here and take a shot at my physique based on that, makes YOU look like an idiot. And for no good reason I might add.

I have ZERO to prove to you. But this sandbox has been my home for quite some time. Don't come into my house and throw out an insult without expecting to get some flack back for it.
Ok dude. My respect to you. Forget all. I tell you on other post you ve got awesome body. Take that words and forget all. Hope you the best

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah dude i see better bodies with less stuff thats my true. Sorry if it hurts. I see better bodies than mine with less too. But thats life and somethis hurts. I dont want a war for my comments, im honest, im sorry if that hurts somebody but thats all. Concentrate on your show kill the weights with mind and hope you win. Forget my words and hope you the best mate. Thats all.
Hey since you admitted your body isn't perfect either I think that's basically the issue your post came off like your body was totally above others but your last posts have been more humble and truthful I appreciate the well wishes

Armbender

Awards

BAMMM....NUFF said

corinthians

Awards
Thanks dude. nobody is perfect only flex wheeler hahah.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So favorite cycles

Precomp

Test mast tren
Halotestin for dry grainy look
Superdrol to keep full during depletion
Eq for vascularity
T3 clen letro and aromasin as needed

Ofcourse everything not used at same time .

For bulking I'm real olds cool simple

BIG TEST BIG DECA I barely use orals not precontest like to give liver a break. I might throw proviron or primo in

corinthians

Awards
So favorite cycles

Precomp

Test mast tren
Halotestin for dry grainy look
Superdrol to keep full during depletion
Eq for vascularity
T3 clen letro and aromasin as needed

Ofcourse everything not used at same time .

For bulking I'm real olds cool simple

BIG TEST BIG DECA I barely use orals not precontest like to give liver a break. I might throw proviron or primo in
Really good. But to touch the balls hahha in off season add insulin. I never do it but we are talking about best cycle. And precomp i will add anavar and anadrol and no superdrol to really touch the sky. Of course we can add GH but thats other history.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
LOL I will not feed into this childish **** . Please grab this kid a pacifier ...