Unanswered What is dienolone good for?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's about 25.00. So that's like a 1 1/2 week's worth going by your dosage. Yeah sounds kind of expensive.
TD's have 30% bioavailability. Dunno bioavailability of BN's oral Tren and TrenaV caps but pretty sure at least TrenaV has decent oral bioavailability. About $50 shipped for a bottle of IIRC 60 or 90 caps at 15mg or 30mg per cap, from UK sites.
I have a bottle of BN trenaV on the way.
Not dienelone but similiar.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TD's have 30% bioavailability. Dunno bioavailability of BN's oral Tren and TrenaV caps but pretty sure at least TrenaV has decent oral bioavailability. About $50 shipped for a bottle of IIRC 60 or 90 caps at 15mg or 30mg per cap, from UK sites.
I have a bottle of BN trenaV on the way.
Not dienelone but similiar.
i would def go with orals vs TD. If available

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is
It’s basically weaker tren injected , now the pro hormone I’m not sure what the hell its a beast
Just to clarify, the oral ph is stronger than IM dien?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless it’s the methyl one.
the methyl one was the one that bombed and did nothing in the real world. it was released into the grey market circa 2006ish. around the same time as x-tren this is why x-tren caught on and methyl dien didnt.
dont ask me why..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the methyl one was the one that bombed and did nothing in the real world. it was released into the grey market circa 2006ish. around the same time as x-tren this is why x-tren caught on and methyl dien didnt.
dont ask me why..
I remember people saying they were not getting much from it, but I’ve seen the exact same reactions to MTren. You expect a transformation and what you get is a short acting compound that doesn’t change your body much visibly.

Others hyper respond and turn into beasts.

I think I tried it in some stack product around that time. Maybe.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I ran it for like 6 weeks late last year I've run it more times than I can count over the years. I never really got vascular off it but hardness about the same as var and strength similar to winny no bad pumps can give a lil pip and need a pretty high dose I run it at 100mg ed

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dienolone is better then trendione aka trenavar. For what it's worth, alot of people said they were completely shut down from trenavar worse than any other gear. 100-150 mg transdermal dienolone does give size and weight gainz, but people only run 75 mg dienolone td

Reactions: UNX
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dienolone is better then trendione aka trenavar. For what it's worth, alot of people said they were completely shut down from trenavar worse than any other gear. 100-150 mg transdermal dienolone does give size and weight gainz, but people only run 75 mg dienolone td
church! 150 of this will pack on size if you can handle it. my BP spikes like crazy so I stop at 75 usually. that's me though.. some of the guys I know have used this to blow up on. and the quality of mass is killer.

Reactions: UNX
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks of trendione without any HCG was probably the toughest PCT I ever had honestly.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High bp is probable over 100 mg and night sweats from dienolone. A good cycle support will lower bp. Celery seed Hawthorne berry. CEL cycle support is good

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High bp is probable over 100 mg and night sweats from dienolone. A good cycle support will lower bp. Celery seed Hawthorne berry. CEL cycle support is good
Carditone has been a godsend for bp.

Also, if you wanna add a garlic sup, NOW Super Odorless Garlic has Hawthorn in it as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Also, if you wanna add a garlic sup, NOW Super Odorless Garlic has Hawthorn in it as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I tried carditone a few months back when @enhanced raved about it...was and am very impressed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, if someone is using Cabergoline e4-5d to control prolactin on dienelone, it will absolutely have a pronounced lowering of blood pressure. Makes a big difference.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, if someone is using Cabergoline e4-5d to control prolactin on dienelone, it will absolutely have a pronounced lowering of blood pressure. Makes a big difference.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a few bottles of Liquidien (dienolone TD) which I planned to use for bulking along a test base. Now I'm not sure, maybe it's better for cutting...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a few bottles of Liquidien (dienolone TD) which I planned to use for bulking along a test base. Now I'm not sure, maybe it's better for cutting...
75-100mg is better for cutting.
100-150mg is better for bulking.