What is 7,3-Andro?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this is the right section to post but I just came across this. It’s Steel Supplements 7,3-ANDRO. I tried to find some info on it but not much. Is it a prohormone? If it is does it require a PCT?

I’m not too informed when it comes to these types of supps/prohormones and I am looking to educate myself more. I did the usual google search but I find I always get more educated insight here on AM. Any info on this or if anyone has experience using this compound would be appreciated. Here is what their website states regarding this supplement...

“When it comes to building lean muscle mass and cutting fat 7,3-ANDRO works wonders! This compound not only has zero estro conversion but it also combats naturally occuring estro while ramping up fat loss and increasing muscle mass. 7,3-ANDRO is formulated for the man seeking to combat muscle fatigue, increase protein synthesis and accelerate fat loss with minimal down regulation of his naturally occuring T.”

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Steel supplements has it labeled as 7,3 Andro and underneath it says it’s androsterone...which is not anything new and nothing too noticeable for muscle growth/protein synthesis from my experience. However it’s ability to increase your mind muscle connection is pretty awesome. Great for cutting too. Keeps libido and mood up.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steel supplements has it labeled as 7,3 Andro and underneath it says it’s androsterone...which is not anything new and nothing too noticeable for muscle growth/protein synthesis from my experience. However it’s ability to increase your mind muscle connection is pretty awesome. Great for cutting too. Keeps libido and mood up.
How has it helped with cutting?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would make sense if it’s androsterone. If I remember correctly, that’s just 5a reduced DHEA. In theory, that makes it more androgenic/more likely to turn to DHT vs. test. The whole zero estrogen conversion and reducing estrogen sides are qualities often attributed to DHT compounds. Would still be weak though.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's two different Andros

1 Androsterone, as stated.

2 7-hydroxy-epiandrosterone

This one is slightly interesting... Emphasis on slightly. It's a 5a reduced metabolite of 7-hydroxy-DHEA. I've wanted to explore various functional groups at C7 but I don't think any 17-keto analog is going up be wildly effective.

They also have 6-keto diosgenin in there... I'm not super familiar with that compound but there's probably a reason for that.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's two different Andros

1 Androsterone, as stated.

2 7-hydroxy-epiandrosterone

This one is slightly interesting... Emphasis on slightly. It's a 5a reduced metabolite of 7-hydroxy-DHEA. I've wanted to explore various functional groups at C7 but I don't think any 17-keto analog is going up be wildly effective.

They also have 6-keto diosgenin in there... I'm not super familiar with that compound but there's probably a reason for that.
So basically it would need a proper pct to run?
The reason I ask is I’m going to be 39 yrs old in 2 weeks and I’ve never run a prohoemine before. Diet and exercise are on point but getting older sucks and it’s getting harder and harder each day to stay lean even with those two factors being held perfectly.
My wife and I are trying to have a baby and I know once that happens it will be harder to stay lean since everyone I know has put on weight once their wife gets pregnant haha.
I’m already really lean but I want to get back to the way I was in my early 30’s when I was under 7% body fat. Would this be good for someone who have never run a prohormone before?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They also have 6-keto diosgenin in there... I'm not super familiar with that compound but there's probably a reason for that.[/QUOTE]

I’d like to know as well.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
The reason I ask is I’m going to be 39 yrs old in 2 weeks and I’ve never run a prohoemine before. Diet and exercise are on point but getting older sucks and it’s getting harder and harder each day to stay lean even with those two factors being held perfectly.
My wife and I are trying to have a baby and I know once that happens it will be harder to stay lean since everyone I know has put on weight once their wife gets pregnant haha.
I’m already really lean but I want to get back to the way I was in my early 30’s when I was under 7% body fat. Would this be good for someone who have never run a prohormone before?
Yeah man. It’s extremely mild compared to other hormones you can take. I took it for a month and noticed zero suppression issues. Not to say I wasn’t slightly suppressed. I’m just saying the sides associated with low test were not there including low estro sides. Which is great because low estro sides suck.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I'm being completely honest, I doubt this product will be super effective. I've always fallen into the camp of: "if you run any hormone you may as well run some kind of PCT/Natural Test Boosting protocol afterwords... If you're not a TRT or Blast and Cruise guy, that is. That being said, I doubt it'll do much and therefore I doubt it'll need much of a PCT.

IMO if you've never run a PH, try some TD 11-KT. Should help with the leaning out goals you described.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this is the right section to post but I just came across this. It’s Steel Supplements 7,3-ANDRO. I tried to find some info on it but not much. Is it a prohormone? If it is does it require a PCT?

I’m not too informed when it comes to these types of supps/prohormones and I am looking to educate myself more. I did the usual google search but I find I always get more educated insight here on AM. Any info on this or if anyone has experience using this compound would be appreciated. Here is what their website states regarding this supplement...

“When it comes to building lean muscle mass and cutting fat 7,3-ANDRO works wonders! This compound not only has zero estro conversion but it also combats naturally occuring estro while ramping up fat loss and increasing muscle mass. 7,3-ANDRO is formulated for the man seeking to combat muscle fatigue, increase protein synthesis and accelerate fat loss with minimal down regulation of his naturally occuring T.”
7-hydroxy-epiandrosterone (7β-OH -EpiA)
3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one (Androsterone).
The name: 7,3-Andro
Some people may believe its new compound which is not.
nostrum420
I personaly dont believe their product contain6-keto diosgenin.
1. It is not cheap ingredient..actually more expensive than MANY other compounds
2. It is also not that easy to get good quality either.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I'm being completely honest, I doubt this product will be super effective. I've always fallen into the camp of: "if you run any hormone you may as well run some kind of PCT/Natural Test Boosting protocol afterwords... If you're not a TRT or Blast and Cruise guy, that is. That being said, I doubt it'll do much and therefore I doubt it'll need much of a PCT.

IMO if you've never run a PH, try some TD 11-KT. Should help with the leaning out goals you described.
Thanks for all the great info/feedback on this. Much appreciated and this is why I love the AM forum. Always helpful!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’d get better results using some MAN sports products, Nolvadren XT and PR XT stacked. It’s what plants crave.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
7-hydroxy-epiandrosterone (7β-OH -EpiA)
3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one (Androsterone).
The name: 7,3-Andro
Some people may believe its new compound which is not.
nostrum420
I personaly dont believe their product contain6-keto diosgenin.
1. It is not cheap ingredient..actually more expensive than MANY other compounds
2. It is also not that easy to get good quality either.
Does it, you know, actually do anything?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you’d get better results using some MAN sports products, Nolvadren XT and PR XT stacked. It’s what plants crave.
But will it slaughter my thirst?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey....Dan Bilzerian smokes a hit of dab and chokes down a bunch of 7,3 Andro on the Facebook ad for 7,3 Andro so if Dan takes it, it must be good. Might give you your 3rd heart attack also lol.

Dude ALL these fancy named test boosters, etc. do one thing....lighten your pockets. Buy stuff that really works please, you'll be happy in the end.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
I agree on the point they just lighten your wallet. I've run all the steel andros, and didn't notice much if anything other than moodiness occasionally. And before, and after I've ran better stuff for the money. Sarms/trt etc.