What Is 17-Pro Andro?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
They say "we theorize that this prohormone will help reduce fat mass and also promote a lean dense frame, without aggression or other side effects like hair loss." However it converts to DHT, correct? What is the difference between 17-pro andro and epiandro? And why would it have less side effects?

Sorry if stupid question.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Why does LG market it differently? LG already has an epi andro product I believe. And I believe epi andro is known to be harsh on the hair line because it converts to DHT, but they claim this product doesn't have the side effect of hair loss. Are they purposely trying to mislead here?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no I don't belive so.. BTW just because something converts to DHT doesn't mean your going to experience hair loss.
these PHs are like 3 and 4 step hormones. meaning they need to convert to different hormones via bodily enzymes 3 or 4 time before they turn into the target hormone (which I think its stano(whintsrol). that's in a perfect world. in the body things aren't so perfect. you only have so much of the converting enzymes to go around and convert the pro hormone. by the time u have done that, the amount of the actual target hormone is so small its unlikely you will notice any side effects associated with dht. the smart guy would be thinking at least, how much would I need to illicit an effect similar to the target hormone.. the answer is ALOT. and dosed every four hours, even through the night. the time frame these will elevate the hormone levels in the body is only like 90 mins or so. so of those 4 hrs between your dosing the blood serum levels will rise to peak levels with in 60 mins and return to baseline at about 2 hrs. so again we would need perfect conversion, super high dosing, frequent dosing and after all that your basically pulsing the hormone on an hourly basis, during which, you would only have limited action at those DHT receptor sights by a very small amount, making it very hard to effect your hair or any muscle growth for that matter.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the conversion is pathetic on some of these PHs. I bought a few bottles of 1,4-andro as I've heard it's a very mild choice. However, some people are dosing this at crazy high amounts because of how high EQ is run and the conversation rate of it. Because of all these steps I don't think anyone really knows the conversions of these PHs.