WHAT IN THE H ... E ... DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS??!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
ORDERED: U/D

RECEIVED: "DMZ HALODROL"

WTF is this? Won't say who I ordered this from but I ordered U/D the other day and the company sent me "DMZ Halodrol" - inside the package was a typwritten note that said ...

ADDED - "DMZ" - 10MG"

THEY ARE CRACKING DOWN ON THIS INDUSTRY - BE CAREFUL MY FRIEND!!
The bottle doesn't look anything like U/D's bottle did. What is "DMZ"?? The damn supplement label has font so small - I can't even read it with my 1.50 mag reading glasses. **** dudes I'm 50 years old (almost 51) and I can't read writing that small!!! How can they print that **** that small? Do they use those nano-bots to do it or what?

Is U/D still available? Is "DMZ" available. Is it safe to stack "DMZ" with Halodrol? Would you consider it good business for a company who's scared of a "crackdown" to ship out **** like this that the buyer didn't order and has no idea what it is?

Help me with 'dis brothers.

Attachments

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought Ultra-Drol had since been banned. Not sure about DMZ, I stay away from stuff like that these days.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
note.jpg

And wtf does "private label" mean? Last time I saw those words they were printed on a moonshine bottle - the contents of which almost made me blind!!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I thought Ultra-Drol had since been banned. Not sure about DMZ, I stay away from stuff like that these days.
Yeah I heard about your liver problems. And yeah - they could have banned it and I didn't know because I've been in the Arctic for the last three months and just got back.

However, they shouldn't sell "Ultradrol" if they don't have it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree they shouldn't sell it if they don't have it. Kinda shady if you ask me. The Arctic?. That sounds found. I've always liked the cold weather. Never been to the Arctic though. That's taking cold weather to a whole new level though!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I agree they shouldn't sell it if they don't have it. Kinda shady if you ask me. The Arctic?. That sounds found. I've always liked the cold weather. Never been to the Arctic though. That's taking cold weather to a whole new level though!
Yeah it's cold there but I found me a couple of Norwegian girls to heat things up. :D

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
ultradrol, aka methylstenbolone, isnt banned. anteus just discontinued it. BFN has a clone called mass trauma. look into it if you still want msten. id demand my money back if i were you. you didnt get what you ordered, your order wasnt a controlled substance, that company is bull****. i wish you can source it so no one else buys from them

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
ultradrol, aka methylstenbolone, isnt banned. anteus just discontinued it. BFN has a clone called mass trauma. look into it if you still want msten. id demand my money back if i were you. you didnt get what you ordered, your order wasnt a controlled substance, that company is bull****. i wish you can source it so no one else buys from them
How about this ... I bought it off one of the biggest retail sales sites on the internet - named after rainforest.

Yeah - the problem is - they don't sell the stuff but do business now with a bunch of little guys of dubious natures. This DMZ **** came from one of those "ma and pa" outlets that sells through the rainforest website.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about this ... I bought it off one of the biggest retail sales sites on the internet - named after rainforest.

Yeah - the problem is - they don't sell the stuff but do business now with a bunch of little guys of dubious natures. This DMZ **** came from one of those "ma and pa" outlets that sells through the rainforest website.

Did you check the seller's rating's before you purchased?. I love that site and never had any problems. You could always return it. I've returned stuff their before and it's really an easy process.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Did you check the seller's rating's before you purchased?. I love that site and never had any problems. You could always return it. I've returned stuff their before and it's really an easy process.
that only applies to stuff they sell. if its sold by another cmpany, youre fuked cuz the return goes to them, not amazon. and yes amazon is fair game to talk about, i hope... lol. the others arnt though, god dont ban me if im wrong

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure if it hasn't been too long he should be able to return it anyway to the seller. All he has to do is ask.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i recently ordered lgi sd10 from an mazon vendor and the next day i went on amazon to check the status of my order and the pic was replaced with a pic of that same bottle but still said lgi sd 10 as the title. idk if this has any relevance but just a weird thing i noticed

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea that sounds fishyyyyy

And eric^^ same here i almost ordered lgi sd-10 frm that site and the dmz halodrol label was there..

Someones trying to scam!!

Cheapest ive seen lgi-sd-10 lately is $50 though. Wish i could find a cheap source to stock up

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Yea that sounds fishyyyyy

And eric^^ same here i almost ordered lgi sd-10 frm that site and the dmz halodrol label was there..

Someones trying to scam!!

Cheapest ive seen lgi-sd-10 lately is $50 though. Wish i could find a cheap source to stock up
sd is gone bud, dont even try to stock up because its not worth the price anymore. focus on msten or dmz if you want something to mimic the power of sd

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Eh i been grabbing a few here and there when i see sources with it. 35-40$ ive been spending.

Just to have

Im waiting to score a 3 for $90 deal lol.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Thunder...
I am actually interested in trying Methylstenbolone out anyways..
Whats the best one going around right now that you can recommend?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i dont know any other than bfn mass trauma, and theres not many reviews on it. ultradrol got pulled because msten will have sd contamination, its almost inevitabke. so companies are hesitant to making ud clones. there mit be more i dont know about though

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the name of the company in the label? I can read the Nutraceuticals part.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I found another source for the U/D - a clone called Mass Trauma. Good to go.

Now - I contacted this Amazon seller and ... LMFAO - he's trying to convince me to keep the DMZ / Halodrol. He says that the hurricane caused a lot of shipping mixups (yeah right). When I told him I didn't know anything about DMZ / Halodrol - he came back at me like I was a noob because I didn't know about those compounds. I told him - I've never used them so never researched them. Then he tries to convince me what he sent is BETTER than U/D. Maybe it is - but I don't know anything about it.

He offered a replacement - but I don't think he really has the Antaeus Labs U/D. I may just keep this stuff and research it and run it in the future - or give it away or something.

Key thing is - I think I read that Halodrol really hits libido and I don't like that. Epistane and U/D always raise my libido - not lower it. I don't want to **** around with anything that lowers libido.

And - isn't Halodrol a wet compound anyway?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found another source for the U/D - a clone called Mass Trauma. Good to go.

Now - I contacted this Amazon seller and ... LMFAO - he's trying to convince me to keep the DMZ / Halodrol. He says that the hurricane caused a lot of shipping mixups (yeah right). When I told him I didn't know anything about DMZ / Halodrol - he came back at me like I was a noob because I didn't know about those compounds. I told him - I've never used them so never researched them. Then he tries to convince me what he sent is BETTER than U/D. Maybe it is - but I don't know anything about it.

He offered a replacement - but I don't think he really has the Antaeus Labs U/D. I may just keep this stuff and research it and run it in the future - or give it away or something.

Key thing is - I think I read that Halodrol really hits libido and I don't like that. Epistane and U/D always raise my libido - not lower it. I don't want to **** around with anything that lowers libido.

And - isn't Halodrol a wet compound anyway?

Who needs a working ding-dong when you can have massive gains!!!!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Helladrol raised my libido and made me have sex a lot longer lol.

And no hdrol is not wet

Hdrol can be used for cutting or adding lean body mass.
I used it to recomp and it worked great.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
halodrol is almost like epistane. its not wet, but not as dry either because it doesnt have anti e properties. its also a little better for bulking where as epistane is a little better for cutting.

btw, shutdown is more likely on epistane an halodrol

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
halodrol is almost like epistane. its not wet, but not as dry either because it doesnt have anti e properties. its also a little better for bulking where as epistane is a little better for cutting.

btw, shutdown is more likely on epistane an halodrol
Cool - I'll keep the DMZ / Halodrol and run it sometime next year after I've researched it well.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Who needs a working ding-dong when you can have massive gains!!!!
There's a handful of girls out there who like big, burly, powerful guys. They like for you to hold them in their arms - they feel safe and warm - it's their romantic dream.

So the "gains" are simply a way to attract these kinds of women. Mr. Ding Dong has to work - that's the whole point. :)